• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump USE his POWER With Law Enforcement and MILITARY to push for STATES RIGHTS?

Will Trump With his REAL POWER push for States Rights?

• yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • no

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters
Re: Will Trump USE his POWER With Law Enforcement and MILITARY to push for STATES RIG

soon you will be WISE conservative and can pass a WISDOM TEST...unlike liberals who are UNWISE

what if NOT WISE conservative I am and not pass WISDOM TEST???? What then?

Re: Will Trump USE his POWER With Law Enforcement and MILITARY to push for STATES RIG

what if NOT WISE conservative I am and not pass WISDOM TEST???? What then?

Then you are a UNWISE liberal...only the WISE conservative WHITE MEN can pass WISDOM TEST

do you understand logic ability and memory ability??? if you did.. you would not make that statement... try to understand einstein who can help you understand what is the most valuable thinking ability... psst psst psst.. the most valuable are the correct predictors...
A great example of conservative self-righteousness and sanctimony .. and one reason why I am no longer a conservative .

I'm scared of someone with such a poor grasp of the most simple parts of the English language proposing a test to decide who does and does not have the WISDOM or LOGIC to vote.

I :thinking over that one as well. I mean, how does a guy who claims to love "uneducated people" turn around and convince the masses that only those who pass IQ test or are logical (critical) thinker only get to vote? Who exactly makes that determination?

Moreover, while I wish more people would drill down deep into the issues and learn about them and the candidates themselves, it's stupid to think that's how people tend to vote.

We don't vote based squarely on the issues. We vote moreso based on emotions than anything else. For many short of name recognition, it's how they feel in their gut that compels them to pull the lever, punch through that chad, darken in the rectangle or connect both ends of the arrow. (re: different state ballots) No further prove is there than listening to registered Republicans who have heard their fellow Republicans state firmly that they will not vote for Trump and yet they can't bare the thought of completing their ballot for Hillary even after they've proclaimed that a Trump presidency would be terrible. You take into account all the counter-arguments folks have made against Pres. Obama throughout his presidency and even prior to his election, i.e., he lacked executive experience, he's making America less favorable by pulling back/not projecting American power, running up the deficit, etc., etc. and then you align them with the lack of details provided from Donald Trump on issues such as national security, economic policy, use of military force (that speaks to judgement and temperament) and a host of other things, how do you bring yourselves to support his wisdom and logic test when the man hasn't demonstrated he applies either effectively?

There's nothing WISE or LOGICAL about what he's proposed here.

Last edited:

do you understand logic ability and memory ability??? if you did.. you would not make that statement... try to understand einstein who can help you understand what is the most valuable thinking ability... psst psst psst.. the most valuable are the correct predictors...

And that's the problem here, folks! To too many people, Donald J. Trump's favorability is predicated on his ability to convince people that "he guessed right!" And so, if he can proclaim, for example, that "See...I told you the Iraq War would be a disaster" even if that's not what he said at all prior to the war effort, you can then say "See...he told you so!" and stand behind your man convinced that he's the smartest guy in the room!

It's utter, nutter non-sense! But uneducated voters love him and he, you. :thinking :coffeepap

Now, to the poll question itself, it troubles me greatly that Donald Trump would use his executive authority to push states rights should he win the White House. Why? Because that's NOT what his job should be as POTUS. His is to take care for the betterment of the nation...you know, support and defend the whole U.S. Constitution, not to find ways to subvert all but Art. I, Sect. 10, Art. IV and the 10th Amendment, thereto.

Moreover, I find it extremely ironic that the same people who lament that Pres. Obama has not or does not adhere to the Constitution are likely the very same people who would support Donald Trump's affinity for state's rights. It's absurd, not to mention extremely hypercritical!!

Yes, because Trump is not a UNWISE liberal.

Only Trump and conservatives could pass a WISDOM TEST.

True he is the greatest and smartessest person ever

Now, to the poll question itself, it troubles me greatly that Donald Trump would use his executive authority to push states rights should he win the White House. Why? Because that's NOT what his job should be as POTUS. His is to take care for the betterment of the nation...you know, support and defend the whole U.S. Constitution, not to find ways to subvert all but Art. I, Sect. 10, Art. IV and the 10th Amendment, thereto.

Moreover, I find it extremely ironic that the same people who lament that Pres. Obama has not or does not adhere to the Constitution are likely the very same people who would support Donald Trump's affinity for state's rights. It's absurd, not to mention extremely hypercritical!!

Actually, Donald has made it clear he fully intends to defend Articles I, II and XII.

she just likes to play.. because she cannot debate

nah shes not you

How would he use his REAL POWER With Law Enforcement and the Military and the MEN and the WHITE MEN to push for STATES RIGHTS? \\\\\[[[[[[[]]]]]

You know, the right to have WISDOM test for HIGH LOGIC voters. Follow the money. Succession.

I don't know, but it would be a WISE decision on Trump's part. This is why Trump has HIGH LOGIC voters.

Otherwise, the 30 Conservative States will SECCEDE.

You three are my heirs and I love you.

Actually, Donald has made it clear he fully intends to defend Articles I, II and XII.

Ummm...there is no Article XII any more than there are 51 states. :2razz: Of course, if he meant the 12th Amendment...now that could be scary.:(

states have powers, they done have rights, only flesh and blood people have rights.

Many of these comments are unbelievable .. It must be ''tongue in cheek day''.
In my erstwhile opinion .. its must be embarrassing for conservatives to realize that liberals are smarter , more educated , wiser ..all generally, of course .

do you understand anything about IQ's ? Do you believe the IQ expert prof lynn is a FRAUD?
do you believe the sat math test scores ARE WRONG and a FRAUD?

what group has the lowest IQ's?? who do they support?

Trumps supporters has higher incomes than hillary's supporters... EVEN tho hillarys supporters have more college degrees

a person with logic then can understand that the educational system is a FRAUD .... this is a test of logic

I don't know, but it would be a WISE decision on Trump's part. This is why Trump has HIGH LOGIC voters.

Otherwise, the 30 Conservative States will SECCEDE.

We should be so lucky.

We should be so lucky.

would liberals like for the conservatives to separate??? why don't they help push for a separation where the liberals can make their own laws and conservatives make their laws........ anyone with logic could then predict that liberal states would fall and the most wise in the liberal states would then stampede to he wise conservative states....

the unwise cannot learn without pain..... this would be the way for liberals to LEARN by then taking full pain from their decisions

How would he use his REAL POWER With Law Enforcement and the Military and the MEN and the WHITE MEN to push for STATES RIGHTS? \\\\\[[[[[[[]]]]]

Who knows. I lost my decoder ring last week.

the secession states will have the BEST military in the world

Can I quote this in my signature?

That's the problem. People believe the President of the USA is a king. :roll:

All he's interested in is Donald Trump's rights.

this is not like the north and south issue like the civil war... where there were white men against white men and the north had MORE

this is conservatives against liberals..... This includes the WISE... we find this in many ways and one is how the youngest age group are liberal BEFORE they have enough experience to then LEARN and know the difference and they then become more conservative

so trump has the wise on his side.... he has most of the men... he has white men in a landslide.... he has law enforcement.. he has the military..... so

TRUMP HAS THE REAL POWER...and if they want to secede they will and they will then have the best military in the world in those 30 conservative states
Facetious ?
Serious ?
Join date of this June .. right after high school graduation ?
Interesting .. what makes a man tick .. think ..

Can I quote this in my signature?

yes indeed....

learn history to understand how the 30 conservative states WILL have the best military in the world

history shows us that the printing press brought to the wise data to compare.... and they saw the value of christianity and came together and invented and brought the world out of the misery of the stone age..

when trumps 30 conservative states separate that will DRAIN the wise of the world to those stats and the wise will bring the worlds best military....those states will make a wisdom test for its voters and THAT will be the MAGNET that will bring the wise of the world

Actually Trump has come out supporting "state's rights" when he visited Colorado and was asked about pot and fracking. In both issues he said he supported the state's right to make their own decisions.

Actually Trump has come out supporting "state's rights" when he visited Colorado and was asked about pot and fracking. In both issues he said he supported the state's right to make their own decisions.

That is because he is not a UNWISE liberal...he is a WISE conservative WHITE MALE

That is because he is not a UNWISE liberal...he is a WISE conservative WHITE MALE

Smart ass :mrgreen: You are having fun with this thread, aren't ya?

I think it is easier to say that than to get involved with the details of a federal policy level.

Back
Top Bottom