• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will Trump USE his POWER With Law Enforcement and MILITARY to push for STATES RIGHTS?

Will Trump With his REAL POWER push for States Rights?

• yes

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • no

Votes: 28 84.8%

• Total voters

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Will Trump Use His REAL POWER With Law Enforcement and the Military and the MEN and the white Men to Push For States Rights?

new poll out

///////////////////

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 19 points — 55 percent to 36 percent — among voters who are currently serving or have previously served in the U.S. military, according to the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

Re: Will Trump USE his POWER With Law Enforcement and MILITARY to push for STATES RIG

Will Trump Use His REAL POWER With Law Enforcement and the Military and the MEN and the white Men to Push For States Rights?

new poll out

///////////////////

Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by 19 points — 55 percent to 36 percent — among voters who are currently serving or have previously served in the U.S. military, according to the latest NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking Poll.

How would he use his REAL POWER With Law Enforcement and the Military and the MEN and the WHITE MEN to push for STATES RIGHTS? \\\\\[[[[[[[]]]]]

Re: Will Trump USE his POWER With Law Enforcement and MILITARY to push for STATES RIG

How would he use his REAL POWER With Law Enforcement and the Military and the MEN and the WHITE MEN to push for STATES RIGHTS? \\\\\[[[[[[[]]]]]

You know, the right to have WISDOM test for HIGH LOGIC voters. Follow the money. Succession.

I don't know, but it would be a WISE decision on Trump's part. This is why Trump has HIGH LOGIC voters.

Otherwise, the 30 Conservative States will SECCEDE.

He would demand states rights where states can make their own laws... especially wisdom tests for voters...
would liberals be scared of wisdom tests for voters?? since they THINK they are the wise ones?

If the demands are not met then 30 conservative states will secede.... and they have ALL the power to make this happen... since the men.. the white men.. the law enforcement.. the military are on trumps side

I don't know, but it would be a WISE decision on Trump's part.

But would it be a HIGH LOGIC decision?

But would it be a HIGH LOGIC decision?

Yes, because Trump is not a UNWISE liberal.

Only Trump and conservatives could pass a WISDOM TEST.

Last edited:

Are liberals scared of wisdom tests for voters?... Are liberals scared of raising the min age to vote equal to the min age to be president... 35?? Are liberals afraid of wisdom and experience?

Are liberals scared of wisdom tests for voters?... Are liberals scared of raising the min age to vote equal to the min age to be president... 35?? Are liberals afraid of wisdom and experience?

I could get on board with raising the voting age to 35. I also believe in setting a maximum voting age of 41.

Yes liberals are scared of WISDOM TESTS because they are UNWISE...conservatives are WISE because HIGH LOGIC...And HIGH LOGIC voters are WHITE MEN that vote Trump and support STATE'S RIGHTS

//////////////////

I could get on board with raising the voting age to 35. I also believe in setting a maximum voting age of 41.

so are you scared of experience?.. does experience help understand better?... what we see is liberals are a fraud on wisdom and scared to death of having wise voters

SCARED OF WISE VOTERS

so are you scared of experience?.. does experience help understand better?... what we see is liberals are a fraud on wisdom and scared to death of having wise voters

SCARED OF WISE VOTERS

I'm not afraid of experience, but people over forty smell like old people, and I don't want to have to stand in line to vote next to that.

so you are not SERIOUS on debating if wisdom is good or bad... why are you scared?

I'm not afraid of experience, but people over forty smell like old people, and I don't want to have to stand in line to vote next to that.

see your silliness proves you cannot debate the issue ..

see your silliness proves you cannot debate the issue ..

so YOU'RE afraid oF GOOD SMELLING young PEOPLE.

Had to vote no, I have not read much on Trump making comments on State Rights. Usually it is all about Immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, China, and anything anti-Obama and anti-Clinton.

Had to vote no, I have not read much on Trump making comments on State Rights. Usually it is all about Immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, China, and anything anti-Obama and anti-Clinton.

Trump is for STATES RIGHTS because he is WISE...liberals are UNWISE because they are scared of WISDOM TESTS

Trump is for STATES RIGHTS because he is WISE...liberals are UNWISE because they are scared of WISDOM TESTS

Trying to get me to dip into the bourbon a little early today, aren't you?

I'm scared of someone with such a poor grasp of the most simple parts of the English language proposing a test to decide who does and does not have the WISDOM or LOGIC to vote.

Hey now, I use deodorant and sometimes even wash.

I don't know, but it would be a WISE decision on Trump's part. This is why Trump has HIGH LOGIC voters.

Otherwise, the 30 Conservative States will SECCEDE.

Why would they do such a terrible thing to the Americans who live in those states? It would potentially cost them their Social Security, their voting rights, and tons of other benefits one gets from US citizenship. Plus it leaves them open to enemy attack and even invasion since the US armed forces would no longer protect those areas. And think of the huge tax raises all those people would incur since their states would have to take on in paying what each of those state residents owes as their part of the USA national debt.

I just don't see why any state would be that irresponsible and screw their residents like that.

His 'REAL POWER'; hilarious.

Why would they do such a terrible thing to the Americans who live in those states? It would potentially cost them their Social Security, their voting rights, and tons of other benefits one gets from US citizenship. Plus it leaves them open to enemy attack and even invasion since the US armed forces would no longer protect those areas. And think of the huge tax raises all those people would incur since their states would have to take on in paying what each of those state residents owes as their part of the USA national debt.

I just don't see why any state would be that irresponsible and screw their residents like that.

Because WISDOM is with MEN and who has the strength? High LOGIC people see this and liberals are scared of WISDOM....or something along those lines.

new poll out

///////////////////

if that goes against the courts and the rights of the people then he has no rightful authority over the military or police to do that and it will be met with massive protests and or an insurgency

please explain what my white ass and depending on what you meant my xy chromosome has to do with states rights and in particular how thats difrent from people of another ass color and those with an xx chromosome

Back
Top Bottom