• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why you don't know anyone who died from COVID

How about those over 65? How well should they sleep? But I'm glad you feel safer because it's clear you don't feel compassion.

Only humans feel compassion...not Trump trolls.

How about those over 65? How well should they sleep? But I'm glad you feel safer because it's clear you don't feel compassion.

They don't work. THEY can stay home and let those who are barely affected by it continue their lives.

I don't believe them. What now?

So the Republican government of Texas is part of the “Deep State”?

Is the “Deep State” just everything that goes counter to your world view?

They don't work. THEY can stay home and let those who are barely affected by it continue their lives.

I don't necessarily disagree. But you've described what's currently happening... old people that don't work can (and do) stay at home. Yet somehow the stats you shared makes it look the old are out there rubbing elbows without masks. Most high risk people that can are social distance champions.

I'd be safer if more people would wear their masks.

The deep state consists of the embedded unelected maggots in various state and government agencies who sabotage everything Trump does. Behind the scene, of course. They don't like Trump because they fear their leftwing gravy train will be ended.

The deep state consists of the embedded unelected maggots in various state and government agencies who sabotage everything Trump does. Behind the scene, of course. They don't like Trump because they fear their leftwing gravy train will be ended.

Is Trump too stupid to countermand their “lies” on Covid, or is he part of their conspiracy?

Is Trump too stupid to countermand their “lies” on Covid, or is he part of their conspiracy?

The president does what he can, but he's having to overcome the Marxist media machine.

Y'all don't have much compassion when it comes to little babies.

Please stop the ludicrous compassion for blobs while wanting living breathing human being to die. A blob of cells is not a baby.

The president does what he can, but he's having to overcome the Marxist media machine.

Why does he just mass fire all the “Deep State” members of the CDC? Is he too much of a coward? Too stupid to even consider such a solution?

They are losing money because no one is having elective surgeries and so they need those beds filled with people they will have no trouble getting paid for.

My daughter works in admissions at a hospital in SW Florida and without elective surgeries they cannot hire back the employees laid off because of covid 19. The Feds are not paying even their costs for covid treatments. I was shocked to hear that but that is what is happening. Hospitals are even losing money on the insured covid 19 patients. Again and again what you claim is the OPPOSITE of reality.

Hospitals will need help covering the costs of COVID-19 hospitalizations. An analysis of a proxy group of related patient cases found that an overwhelming majority of health systems are slated to lose an average of $2,800 per COVID-19 case if payers do not raise reimbursement rates for hospitalizations.

Many would lose between $8,000 and $10,000 per case, researchers stressed.

How Much Will the COVID-19 Pandemic Cost Hospitals?

Last edited:
Please stop the ludicrous compassion for blobs while wanting living breathing human being to die. A blob of cells is not a baby.

I know of one blob of cells that I could classify as a baby. :lol:

Who said anything about deep state?

I don't necessarily disagree. But you've described what's currently happening... old people that don't work can (and do) stay at home. Yet somehow the stats you shared makes it look the old are out there rubbing elbows without masks. Most high risk people that can are social distance champions.

Why are people getting sick and where? Anyone know? I thought these masks did the trick? Were they all at that party of teenagers in New York and is that why the Gestapo is hunting scared teen girls down?

Maybe that's why those people who are currently going to the hospital got sick. Those little COVID bugs got tapped under the mask right under their noses and had nowhere else to go.

Why are people getting sick and where? Anyone know? I thought these masks did the trick? Were they all at that party of teenagers in New York and is that why the Gestapo is hunting scared teen girls down?

The masks only work if you wear them.

Haven't heard anything about scared teenagers.

My daughter works in admissions at a hospital in SW Florida and without elective surgeries they cannot hire back the employees laid off because of covid 19. The Feds are not paying even their costs for covid treatments. I was shocked to hear that but that is what is happening. Hospitals are even losing money on the insured covid 19 patients. Again and again what you claim is the OPPOSITE of reality.

How Much Will the COVID-19 Pandemic Cost Hospitals?

Does anyone think hospitals and doctors could still survive under a government controlled heatcare system based on the gubment apparently shafting them on COVID reimbursements?

The package included more than $100 billion in emergency funding to hospitals and other frontline providers, as well as other relief policies including a 20 percent Medicare rate increase for COVID-19 hospitalizations.

The masks only work if you wear them.

Haven't heard anything about scared teenagers.

The head health official in New York threatened to subpoena and fine these young girls if they didn't rat out who was at a party they all attended. She was very upset that they apparently were avoiding this nice little gestapo lady by not answering their phones.

New York county issued subpoenas to force people to speak with coronavirus contact tracers. It worked. - CNN

Rockland County Health Commissioner Dr. Patricia Schnabel Ruppert said county officials issued the subpoenas after the party-goers, all young adults in their 20s, attended a large party in Clarkstown on June 17.

After identifying the cluster, contact tracers (AKA as Brown Shirts) reached out to those who attended the party to try to get information on who they interacted with and where they have since been in an attempt to stop the virus from spreading. But several party-goers refused to help these efforts, Ruppert said.

The head health official in New York threatened to subpoena and fine these young girls if they didn't rat out who was at a party they all attended. She was very upset that they apparently were avoiding this nice little gestapo lady by not answering their phones.

New York county issued subpoenas to force people to speak with coronavirus contact tracers. It worked. - CNN

Am I supposed to feel sorry for these kids, these young adults? I don't. That's a win for the brown shirts at a time we need these brown shirts.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for these kids, these young adults? I don't. That's a win for the brown shirts at a time we need these brown shirts.

I think totalitarians are smiling at your post thinking,"Yeah....we're winning"

you're posts tell us who you are.

well, unless your posts are lies.

Why is it none of you can prove my posts are "lies"? This is just like the idiots in MSM accusing Trump of 1,335,765 lies but can't come up with one when cornered. They say "Look...red squirrel"

Does anyone think hospitals and doctors could still survive under a government controlled heatcare system based on the gubment apparently shafting them on COVID reimbursements?

Trump gave all the money to his buddies so no we can't have anything decent under Trump. He want us all to die so he can have more for himself. Medicare on the other hand is one of the most popular program in existence.

Back
Top Bottom