• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WHO: Healthy people should wear masks only if caring for coronavirus patients

This should be a huge story, but it will get buried by the Marxist media. It might endanger the shutdown.

deploables indeed

It is rather disgusting when people make decisions for themselves based on their local conditions isn't it? Next thing you know they will be running away from the plantation.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. The coronavirus patient is already infected - they don't need to be protected. And we know the caretaker wearing the mask is NOT protected. Masks only help protect the other guy.

What others don't do can kill me.

If the leftwingers had any kind of track record of caring about people, I might buy this bilge. But y'all don't. That's why we think this is all about politics.

If the leftwingers had any kind of track record of caring about people, I might buy this bilge. But y'all don't. That's why we think this is all about politics.

you keep falling into the deep end, you're gonna drown

///"We think"? /// For every 100 posts you make, only 6 or 7 other people agree with your asinine post content. There's a story there. You don't speak for 'we." Not even conservatives agree with your nonsense you put forth in this forum. The numbers don't lie. Think about that before you take the liberty to speaks for others here at DP again.

Healthy people should wear masks only if caring for coronavirus patients, WHO says

People have become crazy over the mask issue, and here we're being told we don't need it.

Watch Democrats: "Fake News"

COVID-19 spreads mainly from person to person through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or talks. These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs. Studies and evidence on infection control report that these droplets usually travel around 6 feet (about two arms lengths).

Wear Cloth Face Coverings
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.

About Cloth Face Coverings | CDC

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/cloth-face-coverings-information.pdf

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 9.40.48 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-05-29 at 9.40.48 PM.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 46
Wear Cloth Face Coverings
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain, such as grocery stores, pharmacies, and gas stations.

Yep, that's good advise Sandman. Just be aware, that's not what WHO is telling the world.

Remember that.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. The coronavirus patient is already infected - they don't need to be protected. And we know the caretaker wearing the mask is NOT protected. Masks only help protect the other guy.

Cloth masks protect the other guy

N95 masks without vents protect both

The WHO is agreeing with Trump? That's gonna be awkward.

The WHO is agreeing with Trump? That's gonna be awkward.

You'd be surprised what $400 million a year will make some people do...

Follow CDC guidelines on website

The World Health Organization proposes world wide guidelines, and must account for poor nation's that cannot afford masks for all.

The CDC looks at recommendations from the WHO, review data and studies for U.S. specific guidelines.

In review of CDC guidelines, along with recommendations from major medical facilities like Johns Hopkins,

there actually is no controversy on to wear or not to wear masks in public with close contact.

The WHO is a great organization to provide world wide information helpful to the U. S. They also provide healthcare to places around the world where U. S. Interests are located. Including safety for tourists.

CDC is our final guidance

Cloth masks have always been the least important PPE anyway. Wash your hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes, practice social distancing. These are the most important.

Cloth masks are an after-thought and don't prevent much anyway.

CDC is our final guidance
I respect your right to free religious expression to jump off a bridge should the CDC recommend it, but I prefer intelligence.

Raise your hand if you're 100% sure you're not infected (and haven't had a test).

I respect your right to free religious expression to jump off a bridge should the CDC recommend it, but I prefer intelligence.

Nothing intelligent about not masking in close public contact. Leave religious out that word in this discussion is ridiculous.

Who is "we."

Your advice supersedes WHO recommendations? Interesting authority you have there.

It's a shame NY post did not represent things properly

Who recommended What?

Back
Top Bottom