• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which describes best your opinion of Trump?

Which describes your thoughts feelings on trump

• Like him but reservations

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Don't like

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Lesser of 2 evils

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • He's the best

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Damn near in love w him

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is the option of "he's not a Democratic fascist anti-American progressive determined to destroy the USA and Americans?"

That is so emotions based

Voters should look at policies and results.

Also in judging trump to be...(whatever, it doesn't really matter what)

U r saying you would never, ever be guilty of anything remotely like that, which I highly doubt

Jesus said Do not judge and that whatever criteria u use to do so will be turned on you as well...in the End (paraphrase)

It is very arrogant to look down your nose at someone who has DONE so much for the USA...

I'm tired of all the useless holier than thou whining

No, I'm not saying that at all. I'm guilty of many things. But I expect a president to act, shall I say presidential. I'm not the president. I'm just an old normal American with no political status and am in no leadership position. Leaders should exhibit the qualities that whatever leadership position he is in requires and perhaps demand. Acting childish isn't part of being a leader.

I'm not a partisan, I don't affiliate with any political party, I take issues one at a time and based on what the issue is where I stand on that issue. I don't follow parties or political leaders like mindless robots like most of those who belong to the two major parties do.

Trump with his personality, you can throw a ton of adjectives in front of personality belongs more as a wrestler in a pre-fight interview than in the Oval Office. I have and know of more four and five year old kids who act more like an adult than Trump does.

If Trump had the personality of a Ronald Reagan who I supported, I'd probably support him. You never saw Ronnie throw any temper tantrums, he never called anyone names, he never created feuds with anyone. He let personal insults and political attacks roll off his back. He would retort to some with a self-depreciating joke. Reagan and other president knew political attacks against him was part of the job. He ignored most of them, the attacks had no legs. Reagan and other president treated the office of the presidency with dignity and reverence. They didn't turn it into a mud wrestling arena.

Trump is his own worst enemy. If he loses in November, it won't be because of his politics, it won't be due to things he has done or hasn't done politically as president. It will be because of his obnoxious persona, his very unpresidential behavior, his childish fits of anger.

Someone said Trump's voice grates on his nerves

His 2016 opponent grated on everything..

But that said

I will continue to focus on results and policies and common sense solutions rather than all that subjective, emotions-baeed bs from the opposition

Over 40 percent here don't have
av a big problems with Trump

:)

Back
Top Bottom