• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which describes best your opinion of Trump?

Which describes your thoughts feelings on trump

• Like him but reservations

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Don't like

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Lesser of 2 evils

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • He's the best

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Damn near in love w him

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump is a disgusting piece of trash. A lying, cheating scumbag. An embarrassment to America.

Trump is a true danger to America in so many ways.

But what is worse his supporters those who elected him will still be here long after he is gone. They are the true danger to America.

Well that's not divisive at all. Maybe hateful POS are the problem.

He's honest and he has done everything he can to do everything he said he would do during his campaign to become President.

But, of course, I would never expect a Trump hater to ever agree to this factual truth.

As Biden said..."We choose truth over facts". And then he makes up his own truths while disregarding the facts.

I suggest you look at the poll results. You're clearly a minority.

I suggest you look at the poll results. You're clearly a minority.

Oh...I frequently look at polls...and then I REJECT!! them and tell you why.

But hey...you go ahead and form your opinion by basing it on polls and I'll continue to base mine on facts.

Moving on...

Which best describes your thought on Trump?

I won't choose the lesser of two evils as I considered both Trump and Clinton as evil and voted against both by casting a ballot for a third party candidate. For me, that was the only sane option on the table.

I don't like Trump, but I don't hate him either. I have supported him on some issues and opposed him on others just like I have done with any other president in my lifetime. It's the man himself that I can't stand. Not what he has or hasn't done as president. His obnoxcious, uncouth personality, his very unpresidential behavior, his throwing temper tantrums and name calling like a four year old spoiled brat means I could never vote for the man. Even if I agreed 100% with all his policies, he'd never garner my vote. I can't stand his schoolyard bullying persona, his very thin skin ego and his creating countless of needless feuds.

My vote in November won't be against Trump's politics, it will be against him personally, against the man, the individual, the way he acts. It's time for this four year old spoiled brat to go or to have someone teach him a bit of manners that 99% of four year old's have, know and exhibit.

All this poll shows is there are more liberals here than conservatives.

But guess what, Liberals?

Trump is president and u are not

What did you expect this poll to show?

And the only president in history to leave office and actively set about to unseat his successor. Now there is a record you can hang on to.

I don't hang to to Trump's fabrications. Neither will history.

Trump has

Brought many US companies back from overseas

Cut taxes

Created millions of jobs

Protected Americans by working on a wall and other security measures @ the border

Has sactioned countries that hate us or are trying to exploit our weaknesses

Meanwhile the Dems have accomplished one thing: they've gotten (w help from the media) some Americans to believe their lies about Trump

I hope most Americans will vote according to logic and common sense

Sadly, however, as someone once said

There is nothing more uncommon than common sense

Last edited:
Obummer supported terrorist Iran

But that was ok bc he's a dem

And Trump is in bed with Mr. Putin, always on the bottom of course....but that's okay because he's an un-patirotic repug.

attachment.php

I won't choose the lesser of two evils as I considered both Trump and Clinton as evil and voted against both by casting a ballot for a third party candidate. For me, that was the only sane option on the table.

I don't like Trump, but I don't hate him either. I have supported him on some issues and opposed him on others just like I have done with any other president in my lifetime. It's the man himself that I can't stand. Not what he has or hasn't done as president. His obnoxcious, uncouth personality, his very unpresidential behavior, his throwing temper tantrums and name calling like a four year old spoiled brat means I could never vote for the man. Even if I agreed 100% with all his policies, he'd never garner my vote. I can't stand his schoolyard bullying persona, his very thin skin ego and his creating countless of needless feuds.

My vote in November won't be against Trump's politics, it will be against him personally, against the man, the individual, the way he acts. It's time for this four year old spoiled brat to go or to have someone teach him a bit of manners that 99% of four year old's have, know and exhibit.
That is so emotions based

Voters should look at policies and results.

Also in judging trump to be...(whatever, it doesn't really matter what)

U r saying you would never, ever be guilty of anything remotely like that, which I highly doubt

Jesus said Do not judge and that whatever criteria u use to do so will be turned on you as well...in the End (paraphrase)

It is very arrogant to look down your nose at someone who has DONE so much for the USA...

I'm tired of all the useless holier than thou whining

Last edited:
Where's the "most corrupt and incompetent president in history" option?

Mostly this. He tries to be corrupt, tries to run the Presidency as the mafia would. But he's completely incompetent. He's a national embarrassment, who can do nothing but drum up drama, create division, and spin conspiracy theories.

That is so emotions based

Voters should look at policies and results.

Also in judging trump to be...(whatever, it doesn't really matter what)

U r saying you would never, ever be guilty of anything remotely like that, which I highly doubt

Jesus said Do not judge and that whatever criteria u use to do so will be turned on you as well...in the End (paraphrase)

It is very arrogant to look down your nose at someone who has DONE so much for the USA...

I'm tired of all the useless holier than thou whining

What exactly has Donald Trump done for the USA?

Trump is a mixed bag. Some good, some bad.

I like many but by no means all of his policies.

He's got an ego and is way too easily butt-hurt. He's really his own worst enemy.

OTOH, best president ever at public speaking. Even when you don't agree with him, you have to admire his skills. Entertaining as ****. It's almost additive.

All the more noticeable when compared to the .... opposition candidate

What exactly has Donald Trump done for the USA?

Ok, so you don't watch the news....too busy texting you love interest, no doubt...about how he or she liked your attire the other day...or your haircut or,......

Mostly this. He tries to be corrupt, tries to run the Presidency as the mafia would. But he's completely incompetent. He's a national embarrassment, who can do nothing but drum up drama, create division, and spin conspiracy theories.

More emoting

You Dems need to develop your minds, not just your emotions...no, both, as the latter are hardly developed either...

Again the Trump hate is just beyond creepy

More emoting

You Dems need to develop your minds, not just your emotions...no, both, as the latter are hardly developed either...

Again the Trump hate is just beyond creepy

Not a Dem.

lol

Back
Top Bottom