• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which describes best your opinion of Trump?

Which describes your thoughts feelings on trump

• Like him but reservations

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Don't like

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Lesser of 2 evils

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • He's the best

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Damn near in love w him

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forgot one, the most important one:

ONE term president

Wrong! The President that Trump replaced was an honorable, successful, two-term President who served the people well, was not corrupt and was not Impeached like the dunce who plays in the white house now and serves at the pleasure of Mr. Putin.

snip

And the only president in history to leave office and actively set about to unseat his successor. Now there is a record you can hang on to.

Which best describes your thought on Trump?

Your poll is biased. Neutral polls would have a "hate him" option to go along with the "love him" one and "he's the worst" along with "he's the best."

I will not waste time listing all the reasons Trump is the worst President ever because people who start this kind of poll are unwilling to accept any opposing views.

He's honest and he has done everything he can to do everything he said he would do during his campaign to become President.

But, of course, I would never expect a Trump hater to ever agree to this factual truth.

As Biden said..."We choose truth over facts". And then he makes up his own truths while disregarding the facts.

You sir are a true American. I believe Russia is behind all those moves to get rid of Trump and Trump haters work for Putin.

Wrong! The President that Trump replaced was an honorable, successful, two-term President who served the people well, was not corrupt and was not Impeached like the dunce who plays in the white house now and serves at the pleasure of Mr. Putin.

attachment.php
It forgot to mention he was an expert in mass hypnosis.

You sir are a true American. I believe Russia is behind all those moves to get rid of Trump and Trump haters work for Putin.

Nope.

Russia has nothing to do with any of it.

I'd rather have anybody on this board be President than Donald Trump. At least, their feelings are real and highly doubtful that they're phony con-Men/Women.

Hey, remember that time when every Republican President of the last 40 years and their family voted for Trump's opponent in 2016?

Remember when John McCain the guy who lost to Obama in 2008 voted for Hillary Clinton over Trump and Trump was basically the only living politician of the last 4 decades not invited to McCain's funeral?

Remember that time when Mitt Romney the 2012 Republican nominee for President voted to impeach Donald Trump?

The Bushes did not vote for President that year.

Mitt Romney is a Senator, not a Representative. He voted to CONVICT Donald Trump.

Here is something else to think about: Washington Nationals fans chanting "Lock him up!" during the World Series instead of USA! USA!" when the Trumps appeared on the giant video board. It will be a long time before I see a baseball fans video like that again, but all anti-Trump chants are welcome.

Last edited:
He's morally and socially bankrupt. He should never have been elected to represent the Republican party and further more - should never have been elected president. We should be ashamed of ourselves as a country to have resorted to this kind of circus because we refuse/can't get along with each other or agree to any common ground.

Oh please

Too bad Trump doesn't believe in murdering helpless children so u can live a perfectly carefree life...guess u have your reasons for being upset over 2016...

Boo hoo

Why does your answer have nothing to do with what I said? Do you not think we should hold the president responsible for what he does?

I'd rather have anybody on this board be President than Donald Trump. At least, their feelings are real and highly doubtful that they're phony con-Men/Women.

Jesus said not to judge and however u judge will be the way u r judged in the End

Which best describes your thought on Trump?

Trump? I didn't vote for him and have no plan to vote for him this time around.

But that said, he was done wrong. The Obama administration, liberal media, and deep state sympathizers attempted to thwart an election with smears and jeers, and when that didn't work, they weaponized the intelligence community and FBI to run interference for three years of leak, leak, leak, in hopes of magnet fishing something up from the river bottom. I see the actions of democrats to be far more concerning than anything Trump has done in office; which is simply carrying out GOP policy.

You may disagree with conservative policy, but that's what GOP party members do, just like that's what liberals do; carry out Democratic Party policy. You people act like it's the end of the world. Then come up with a candidate and policy that gets America excited.

Go win an election on your merits, not your drama.

Much better trade agreements. Great Supreme Court picks. Prison reform. Rebuilt the military. Hasn't started any wars. Great president.

Trump is a mixed bag. Some good, some bad.

I like many but by no means all of his policies.

He's got an ego and is way too easily butt-hurt. He's really his own worst enemy.

OTOH, best president ever at public speaking. Even when you don't agree with him, you have to admire his skills. Entertaining as ****. It's almost additive.

I guess when you consider that Hillary Clinton sided with Albright when she said that the killing of over half a million children in Iraq through sanctions was justified then whatever TRUMP has done fades into obscurity.

Trump is a disgusting piece of trash. A lying, cheating scumbag. An embarrassment to America.

Trump is a true danger to America in so many ways.

But what is worse his supporters those who elected him will still be here long after he is gone. They are the true danger to America.

Back
Top Bottom