• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is with the posters behind the Repubs at the hearings?

And, try as he may, Zelensky still hasn't received the invitation he desperately wants to the White House.....but, Ukraine's enemy was there today. It seems Sergey Lavrov and Russia have more pull with the White House than Zelensky and Ukraine.

This is exactly what I'm saying.

*snort* "solemnity and seriousness of the hearings, rofl. Good one.

If you think any impeachment is a laughing matter, you need to do some homework on the subject.

Russia, Russia. Russia. CNN indoctrination programmers will be happy. They have succeeded beyond their wildest anticipations.

What a pedantic response.

If you think any impeachment is a laughing matter, you need to do some homework on the subject.

*This* impeachment is laughable, that's for sure, especially their blatantly partisan constitutional experts.

I guess it's like people who have been silenced and this is the only way to get their message out that congress is holding the constitution and rule of law hostage. This is for CNN and MSNBS viewers because they don't get the truth and this is a way to do it.

I suppose I could get the "truth" from FOX but then I'd also become one of the low-info voters Trump loves.

Editor’s corrections in red:
I have noticed truthful, informative posters behind the Republicans at the impeachment hearings, any know why this is even allowed?
Seems this bothers you... ROTFLOL.

You think, with the finest Soviet Styled Kangaroo Court seen since Gorby was running the USSR... the Goose Stepping Leftists would tear them down if they could? They’ve done everything else except that. Problem for the New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP) is, that would create a physical altercation spectacle.

632FD080-65CA-403C-A712-A00E861CF752.jpg
zimmer, funded by the RNC in order to educate the ignorant in the defense of Liberty.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Editor’s corrections in red:

Seems this bothers you... ROTFLOL.

You think, with the finest Soviet Styled Kangaroo Court seen since Gorby was running the USSR... the Goose Stepping Leftists would tear them down if they could? They’ve done everything else except that. Problem for the New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP) is, that would create a physical altercation spectacle.

View attachment 67269749
zimmer, funded by the RNC in order to educate the ignorant in the defense of Liberty.

Yes, understand how the clowns enjoy their circus.

Yes, understand how the clowns enjoy their circus.

It’s nice you’re coming around. Recognizing the idiocy of your party. Hat tip to you.

The New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP) and their Soviet inspired Kangaroo Court was quite the clown show. A perversion of process. Sickeningly hilarious in its inception and execution.

Monty Python couldn’t have written the NDSAP’s script, nor performed it better.

646B2DE2-0883-4197-964C-9ED3418C31D7.jpg
zimmer, proudly funded by the RNC.

It’s nice you’re coming around. Recognizing the idiocy of your party. Hat tip to you.

The New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP) and their Soviet inspired Kangaroo Court was quite the clown show. A perversion of process. Sickeningly hilarious in its inception and execution.

Monty Python couldn’t have written the NDSAP’s script, nor performed it better.

View attachment 67269756

Nope, I was Recognizing the actions of your fellow circus members, I am sure the main event will happen in the Senate arena and you will right there as usual.

Nope, I was Recognizing the actions of your fellow circus members, I am sure the main event will happen in the Senate arena and you will right there as usual.

Oh!!!

Well then... The Circus is all yours Mr. NSDAP* supporter.

*New Soviet Democrats of America Partei

Free speech?

The New Soviets Democrat of America Partei (NSDAP) members never of heard of such a concept.

BA3DED3A-7415-4B3D-B629-DAE537FE53F1.jpg

At least not according to democrats who define free speech like this:

Anything that harmonizes with good-intentioned one world globalist views promoted by democrats. However, any speech which contradicts accepted democrat narratives is in illegal violation of the Constitutional mandate to remain silent.

Obviously it's allowed, but to me the big posters in back just diminishes the solemnity and seriousness of the hearings and makes republicans look immature and juvenile.

Yes, bring on the cheer-leaders for some republican gravitas.

You are very confused, a natural state for you, so expected.

No confusion...

I thought you were coming around ... finally sobering up to the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of your party.;)

But alas... you seem to be a good foot soldier in the New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP).

A photo from the good ’ol days when you had your scrotum licking Presidenté on his knees for Comrade Vladimir.
3E297D2C-ED42-4FC3-B6DA-E5A7F61B69EA.jpg

At least not according to democrats who define free speech like this:

Anything that harmonizes with good-intentioned one world globalist views promoted by democrats. However, any speech which contradicts accepted democrat narratives is in illegal violation of the Constitutional mandate to remain silent.

I think I heard a chorus of the New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP) (including but not only Humble Pi, snakestretcher and Calamity included) break out in unison singing their favorite song:

The opening lines of the NSDAP hymn sounded a lot like...

Sing along NSDAPers!!!

Pelosi and Nadler and Schiff slayed the asshole...
We like it, we love it... it’s vodka for all...
Praise Lenin, Praise Marx, Praise Trotsky and Stalin
They’re much like Obama, the Greatest of all...
(couldn’t listen to any more)

zimmer, RNC funded and proud of it.

Last edited:
I think I heard a chorus of the New Soviet Democrats of America Partei (NSDAP) (including but not only Humble Pi, snakestretcher and Calamity included) break out in unison singing their favorite song:

The opening line of the NSDAP hymn sounded a lot like: Pelosi and Nadler and Schiff slayed the asshole... we like it, we love it... it’s vodka for all... Praise Lenin, Praise Marx, Praise Trotsky... (couldn’t listen to any more)

But hey!!! Sing along... NSDAPers!!!

It's a great tune; so much better than the US national dirge and all that 'god bless America' crap.

Who let Rusia annex Crimea because he was weak? Who gave Ukraine blankets to fight the war? Who gave them missles?

Who "let" Russian annex Crimea? What an idiotic statement - which makes sense because it's one of trump's talking points.

Gee I don't know, was it the same person who "let" The Roman Catholic church embark on the Crusades? Thanks, Obama!

Back
Top Bottom