• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is with the posters behind the Repubs at the hearings?

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I have noticed pro-trump posters behind the Republicans at the impeachment hearings, any know why this is even allowed?

I have noticed pro-trump posters behind the Republicans at the impeachment hearings, any know why this is even allowed?

I assume it's some rule that allows members to use visual aids they're abusing.

Obviously it's allowed, but to me the big posters in back just diminishes the solemnity and seriousness of the hearings and makes republicans look immature and juvenile.

If the Republicans want to keep paint themselves as a bunch of whiny toddlers who throw tantrums when they don't get their way, I say let them. :thumbs:

Obviously it's allowed, but to me the big posters in back just diminishes the solemnity and seriousness of the hearings and makes republicans look immature and juvenile.

My take is since the Gestapo's won't let the Republicans bring witnesses they want and are gaveled down when they ask "Where's Schiff", they have to hold up a Milk carton with his face on it.

This kangaroo court is being observed by military dictators as we speak in other countries for how to conduct mock trials to depose the current leader. They are getting important lessons.

I guess it's like people who have been silenced and this is the only way to get their message out that congress is holding the constitution and rule of law hostage. This is for CNN and MSNBS viewers because they don't get the truth and this is a way to do it.

GUEST_fc3190fa-2465-4999-8ba4-be4bbc291deb

;)

My take is since the Gestapo's won't let the Republicans bring witnesses they want and are gaveled down when they ask "Where's Schiff", they have to hold up a Milk carton with his face on it.

This kangaroo court is being observed by military dictators as we speak in other countries for how to conduct mock trials to depose the current leader. They are getting important lessons.

This is being watched very closely by the Kremlin and Putin is laughing his ass off at what a mockery of justice the republicans are doing on his behalf. He's loving it.

To be fair Democrats should be allowed to display informative posters with partial birth abortion instructions behind them.

If the Republicans want to keep paint themselves as a bunch of whiny toddlers who throw tantrums when they don't get their way, I say let them. :thumbs:

This is being watched very closely by the Kremlin and Putin is laughing his ass off at what a mockery of justice the republicans are doing on his behalf. He's loving it.

They are there to trigger TDS’ers.

I guess it's like people who have been silenced and this is the only way to get their message out that congress is holding the constitution and rule of law hostage. This is for CNN and MSNBS viewers because they don't get the truth and this is a way to do it.

So the 'truth' they're oppressed from expressing is they love trump? And that's the 'truth' they have to get out in hearings? I don't usually include Congress as the cult, but you suggest they might belong.

Watch out. There's a RUSSIAN under your bed and it could be Putin.

My take is since the Gestapo's won't let the Republicans bring witnesses they want

LOL, when Republicans were in charge they abused Democrats endlessly and their minions yelled "elections have consequences", and when Democrats don't let them do anything they want and follow the rules Republicans made, the minions squeal "gestapo!"

So the 'truth' they're oppressed from expressing is they love trump? And that's the 'truth' they have to get out in hearings? I don't usually include Congress as the cult, but you suggest they might belong.

With all the hate by the elected Democrats in the room who control the kangaroo court, this message is for CNN viewers and other low information types that not everyone hates Trump like they do. It is assumed that uneducated voters do better with big posters.

The fact that you find it humerus shows one of two things. Either you're obliviously ignorant at the threat Putin poses to any democracy, or you encourage the interference of Russia because you're sympathetic to Putin.

Translation: "My cult is failing, Coup, Kangaroo Court, Civil War!!!!1111!!!!1!1!!"

LOL, when Republicans were in charge they abused Democrats endlessly and their minions yelled "elections have consequences", and when Democrats don't let them do anything they want and follow the rules Republicans made, the minions squeal "gestapo!"

Kangaroo court. The whole world is watching and you guys are riling up the base and even fence sitters who are seeing how you are railroading Trump.

Translation: "My cult is failing, Coup, Kangaroo Court, Civil War!!!!1111!!!!1!1!!"

Progressive? Figures you like a kangaroo court against a conservative.

The fact that you find it humerus shows one of two things. Either you're obliviously ignorant at the threat Putin poses to any democracy, or you encourage the interference of Russia because you're sympathetic to Putin.

Watch out! I hear spent a whopping $56,000 on Instagram and Facebook ads, Shutter your windows. Lock your doors. Hide under the bed.

Russians are the new gremlins lol. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one they're everywhere!

They are there to trigger TDS’ers.

That's really the Trump defenders mantra these days isn't it.

Republican administrations have an outrageous number of criminals - but it makes Liberals mad!! Triggers TDS'ers ftw!
Trumps behaves like a child, tweets like hes nuts, etc - but it makes Liberals mad!! Triggers TDS'ers fwt!
Trump uses unsecured cell phones still - Triggers them! He's a genius!
Trump attacks Americans who disagree with him - makes libruls so mad!!
Trump commits crimes for which he cannot be indicted - makes Dems go crazy!!
Trump puts his kids in the White House..unqualified, and who can't pass security clearance! - TDS Triggered!!

There may be a pattern that we could continue here.
Yes, Democrats and all sane humans should be outraged at Trump/Republican behavior, and should seek to hold them to account.
It is not Trump's awesome that keeps him in power, its presidential immunity. Like every other law suit he crumpled under when a fair system holds him to account.

Last edited:

It's a propaganda trick: “Tell a little lie, no one will believe you. Tell a big lie, everyone will believe you.”

Notice all the Republicans have is attacking witnesses and tossing out conspiracy theories since Trump refuses to let those who would actually know testify...and we all know why.

Back
Top Bottom