• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is with the posters behind the Repubs at the hearings?

That's really the Trump defenders mantra these days isn't it.

Republican administrations have an outrageous number of criminals - but it makes Liberals mad!! Triggers TDS'ers ftw!
Trumps behaves like a child, tweets like hes nuts, etc - but it makes Liberals mad!! Triggers TDS'ers fwt!
Trump uses unsecured cell phones still - Triggers them! He's a genius!
Trump attacks Americans who disagree with him - makes libruls so mad!!
Trump commits crimes for which he cannot be indicted - makes Dems go crazy!!
Trump puts his kids in the White House..unqualified, and who can't pass security clearance! - TDS Triggered!!

There may be a pattern that we could continue here.
Yes, Democrats and all sane humans should be outraged at Trump/Republican behavior, and should seek to hold them to account.
It is not Trump's awesome that keeps him in power, its presidential immunity. Like every other law suit he crumpled under when a fair system holds him to account.

we don't argue with adults who are mature and well adjusted or who are honorable.

Kangaroo court. The whole world is watching and you guys are riling up the base and even fence sitters who are seeing how you are railroading Trump.

If the base supports criminals, then that's it's flaw. And if it lies that the truth is railroading, that's another flaw.

With all the hate by the elected Democrats in the room who control the kangaroo court, this message is for CNN viewers and other low information types that not everyone hates Trump like they do. It is assumed that uneducated voters do better with big posters.

Which is why the people who like the posters are the trump supporters, who like the propaganda fed to them.

Which is why the people who like the posters are the trump supporters, who like the propaganda fed to them.

I am continually amazed and amused at the disconnect among so many that your side is grasping at straws to impeach a very popular president. I chalk it up to MSM that they have brainwashed the populace into hatred but not so amused as to how easy it is to dupe people.

I am continually amazed and amused at the disconnect among so many that your side is grasping at straws to impeach a very popular president. I chalk it up to MSM that they have brainwashed the populace into hatred but not so amused as to how easy it is to dupe people.

Delusoinal comments and wrong as usual. First, is the president's popularity relevant to whether they broke the law and should be impeached? Second, how many presidents have never hit 50% popularity? (Hint: only trump has such low popularity). You get an irony of the day award about 'brainwashed'.

Watch out! I hear spent a whopping $56,000 on Instagram and Facebook ads, Shutter your windows. Lock your doors. Hide under the bed.

A little bit of money can go a long way on social media. Especially since ads can be micro-targeted to very specific demographics.

It's not like TV where you spend millions of dollars on a single ad, and hope and pray that your target market is watching.

I think you know this, but are intentionally ignoring the difference.

Obviously it's allowed, but to me the big posters in back just diminishes the solemnity and seriousness of the hearings and makes republicans look immature and juvenile.

Their base is immature and juvenilie, so they pander to those people. What a disgrace Republicans and their supporters are.. They have earned a permanent "Go F yourself"

Obviously it's allowed, but to me the big posters in back just diminishes the solemnity and seriousness of the hearings and makes republicans look immature and juvenile.

I think anyone bringing visual aids to an arsonous clown orgy should be censured for demonstrating poor decorum.

:donkeyfla

I think anyone bringing visual aids to an arsonous clown orgy should be censured for demonstrating poor decorum.

:donkeyfla

I think the ones putting up huge amateurish signs should be forced to wear red noses, orange hair and great big flat shoes for their clownish behavior.

Their base is immature and juvenilie, so they pander to those people. What a disgrace Republicans and their supporters are.. They have earned a permanent "Go F yourself"

Oh the irony.... :clap:

To be fair Democrats should be allowed to display informative posters with partial birth abortion instructions behind them.

I know it was unintentional but honestly that made me laugh hard.

giphy.gif

A little bit of money can go a long way on social media. Especially since ads can be micro-targeted to very specific demographics.

It's not like TV where you spend millions of dollars on a single ad, and hope and pray that your target market is watching.

I think you know this, but are intentionally ignoring the difference.

I know. Poor blacks are easily influenced aren't they But not YOU!

I think the ones putting up huge amateurish signs should be forced to wear red noses, orange hair and great big flat shoes for their clownish behavior.

since it was a circus, they were joining in on the joke Nadler

My take is since the Gestapo's won't let the Republicans bring witnesses they want and are gaveled down when they ask "Where's Schiff", they have to hold up a Milk carton with his face on it.

This kangaroo court is being observed by military dictators as we speak in other countries for how to conduct mock trials to depose the current leader. They are getting important lessons.

Hey didjya notice today that trump had his second meeting with a Russian foreign agent in the Oval Office? You realize Russia invaded Ukraine and is currently at war with them. Ukraine is our ally. Did you know that? So, in what world are Russian agents welcome in the Oval office while the head of state of Ukraine our ally is not?

Get real, man. You're backing a criminal nutcase.

My take is since the Gestapo's won't let the Republicans bring witnesses they want and are gaveled down when they ask "Where's Schiff", they have to hold up a Milk carton with his face on it.

This kangaroo court is being observed by military dictators as we speak in other countries for how to conduct mock trials to depose the current leader. They are getting important lessons.

So much for your take.

To be fair Democrats should be allowed to display informative posters with partial birth abortion instructions behind them.

Brilliant. Just like the cons at the impeachment who have nothing to offer but diversion and distraction. Got to luv the pretty pics. You should have posted some.

Hey didjya notice today that trump had his second meeting with a Russian foreign agent in the Oval Office? You realize Russia invaded Ukraine and is currently at war with them. Ukraine is our ally. Did you know that? So, in what world are Russian agents welcome in the Oval office while the head of state of Ukraine our ally is not?

And, try as he may, Zelensky still hasn't received the invitation he desperately wants to the White House.....but, Ukraine's enemy was there today. It seems Sergey Lavrov and Russia have more pull with the White House than Zelensky and Ukraine.

Russia, Russia. Russia. CNN indoctrination programmers will be happy. They have succeeded beyond their wildest anticipations.

*snort* "solemnity and seriousness of the hearings, rofl. Good one.

Back
Top Bottom