• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WATCH: Rep. Elise Stefanik questions Amb. Yovanovitch about Burisma

Yet, you can't post even an ounce of evidence.

Halper and Mifsud were asked by someone to gather intelligence on the Trump campaign. There was electronic surveillance conducted on the campaign. Remember when Rogers went to visit Trump and he abruptly moved his entire campaign out of Trump tower? Rogers was the one that shut down the FBI's back channel into information gathering which was subsequently being unmasked and leaked. As for the surveillance itself it was predicated on false pretenses in at least 2 instances.

Ever wonder why there are so many ex-FBI associated with the electronic surveillance of Trump? Because it was not conducted properly.

LOL So we should add nepotism to Trump's charges? He has half his family in the Whitehouse .

Your deflection is kicked to the curb. Its not about nepotism, its about influence peddling to get paid. Extremely hard to prove its illegal, but it is very unethical.

That is a lie. Read the thread. Have you followed it? Did you miss post 53 and its several follow ups?

I ceased giving a **** about your petty, inane opinions several weeks ago. Look for the info or don't, I don't care.

Your deflection is kicked to the curb. Its not about nepotism, its about influence peddling to get paid. Extremely hard to prove its illegal, but it is very unethical.

Yes Trump has made "unethical" synonymous with "being Trump" for sure and as Mulvaney said we should just "deal with it". Right? Trump specializes in illicit behavior that is hard to prove illegal too.

Halper and Mifsud were asked by someone to gather intelligence on the Trump campaign. There was electronic surveillance conducted on the campaign. Remember when Rogers went to visit Trump and he abruptly moved his entire campaign out of Trump tower? Rogers was the one that shut down the FBI's back channel into information gathering which was subsequently being unmasked and leaked. As for the surveillance itself it was predicated on false pretenses in at least 2 instances.

Ever wonder why there are so many ex-FBI associated with the electronic surveillance of Trump? Because it was not conducted properly.

I know that Comey got fired because he would not let Flynn "slide" and refused to stop the Russia investigation too. Trump associates 100's of contacts with Russian operatives during the campaign is not something that should be ignored either. You must think we are as foolish as you are.

Yes Trump has made "unethical" synonymous with "being Trump" for sure and as Mulvaney said we should just "deal with it". Right? Trump specializes in illicit behavior that is hard to prove illegal too.

Trump being in office doesn't excuse every act of malfeasance. Stop making excuses.

I know that Comey got fired because he would not let Flynn "slide" and refused to stop the Russia investigation too. Trump associates 100's of contacts with Russian operatives during the campaign is not something that should be ignored either. You must think we are fools like you are.

Comey got fired because he leaked information, because he lied directly to the President about being under investigation, because he acted outside his prevue to decide the Clinton case....

There are a LOT of reasons why Comey was fired.

Trump being in office doesn't excuse every act of malfeasance. Stop making excuses.

LOL You'd think if Trump was really going after Govt. corruption he would at least pick someone who is IN the Govt.

Comey got fired because he leaked information, because he lied directly to the President about being under investigation, because he acted outside his prevue to decide the Clinton case....

There are a LOT of reasons why Comey was fired.

That is what I said. Comey leaked the information that Trump tried to extort him into letting Flynn off the hook. Get real for a change.

LOL You'd think if Trump was really going after Govt. corruption he would at least pick someone who is IN the Govt.

If someone took a bribe then left government they are still guilty of corruption, whether in government or not.

Someone? That's pretty vague, OC. That someone wouldn't happen to be Stephan Roh, would it?

Stephan Roh worked for Russian government contractor in 2016 | Forensic News

Joseph Mifsud’s lawyer claims Russiagate’s Maltese professor was Western spy

I ceased giving a **** about your petty, inane opinions several weeks ago. Look for the info or don't, I don't care.

Your post prove that you just told another lie. If you did not care you would not waste your time arguing with me.

In the end, it is still your responsibility to prove your claims and all the anger you can direct at me does not change that.

Your post prove that you just told another lie. If you did not care you would not waste your time arguing with me.

In the end, it is still your responsibility to prove your claims and all the anger you can direct at me does not change that.

In the end, it isn't my problem you are unable or unwilling to look for something already posted in this thread.

Later.

For all I know Mifsud could be a double agent, or something else entirely. But he went and planted a rumor that no one in the Trump campaign knew was false or true, and it was used to target the campaign with surveillance.

Seems entirely too convenient.

No, whats too convenient is Papadopoulos's wife worked for Mifsud and that Mifsud's lawyer worked for a Russian businessman whose business looks more like a front for a covert Russian agent than it does a legit business...

"...The lawyer for the mysterious Maltese professor who initiated the FBI’s Russia investigation when he told Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails worked for a Russian government contractor from 2011-late 2016, Forensic News can reveal. The revelation about Stephan Roh is affirmed in business and court documents, statements of ownership, and government contracts in Russia and the United Kingdom.

Stephan Roh, Mifsud’s lawyer, PR person, and “money behind [Mifsud]”, according to Mrs. Papadopoulos (who worked for Mifsud in 2016) went into business with Russian businessman and government contractor Gleb Ageev in 2011. UK corporate data shows that Roh’s company “R&B Secretarial Services” began work for Ageev’s UK company “Helena Investments" in December 2011 and stayed an employee until October 2016. For the majority of the employment R&B was the only employee besides Ageev..."

Image-2.png

Stephan Roh, left, with Joseph Mifsud, right, and a Russian official, right, in Moscow, 2016. Valdai Club​

No, whats too convenient is Papadopoulos's wife worked for Mifsud and that Mifsud's lawyer worked for a Russian businessman whose business looks more like a front for a covert Russian agent than it does a legit business...

"...The lawyer for the mysterious Maltese professor who initiated the FBI’s Russia investigation when he told Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails worked for a Russian government contractor from 2011-late 2016, Forensic News can reveal. The revelation about Stephan Roh is affirmed in business and court documents, statements of ownership, and government contracts in Russia and the United Kingdom.

Stephan Roh, Mifsud’s lawyer, PR person, and “money behind [Mifsud]”, according to Mrs. Papadopoulos (who worked for Mifsud in 2016) went into business with Russian businessman and government contractor Gleb Ageev in 2011. UK corporate data shows that Roh’s company “R&B Secretarial Services” began work for Ageev’s UK company “Helena Investments" in December 2011 and stayed an employee until October 2016. For the majority of the employment R&B was the only employee besides Ageev..."

Image-2.png

Stephan Roh, left, with Joseph Mifsud, right, and a Russian official, right, in Moscow, 2016. Valdai Club​

Cmon, Moot, you can't post that without attribution---fair use and all. Please add a link.

Cmon, Moot, you can't post that without attribution---fair use and all. Please add a link.

I did post a link, OC. But I knew you didn't read it, so that's why I posted an insert from the article with big picture, so you would. So if you'd like to read more you go to post #214 and click on the link.

In the end, it isn't my problem you are unable or unwilling to look for something already posted in this thread.

Later.

Maybe that's what I should have told you when you asked me for a link.

Later.

It is your problem as it is a fundamental obligation in debate. You made an allegation - you must support it with evidence when challenged . I do not - nobody else does not have to lift one finger nor spend one minute looking up anything for you. That is entirely your obligation.

What these hearings are proving is how corrupt and unfit mentally, Adam Schiff truly is.

His actions during Yovanovitch's testimony and throughout the attempted coup by the Democrats will remain a blight on the House for the rest of history.

Yeah. But no.

As opposed to say, Tlaib, who turns on the tears whenever she gets herself in a corner? How many times has AOC used her sex and skin color? How many times has that anti-Semite, Omar, used her religion and skin color?

hey-sus wept.
:roll:

It is your problem as it is a fundamental obligation in debate. You made an allegation - you must support it with evidence when challenged . I do not - nobody else does not have to lift one finger nor spend one minute looking up anything for you. That is entirely your obligation.

You are the second challenger. Go back and read what is already there. I have no obligation to answer jack **** for you, especially a second time.

Its past time you quit harassing me.

Back
Top Bottom