• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

WATCH: Rep. Elise Stefanik questions Amb. Yovanovitch about Burisma

Uhhh no, I'm taking Mueller at his word. :roll:

You are mistaken, you are taking Mifsud at his word, not Mueller. Mueller never pursued any verification of Mifsud's claims, background, or why he was doing what he was or how he came by the information.

Its not about Mueller's word, its about going after the facts that built the case.

This site is about DEBATE. It says so right in the title announcing its purpose to everyone. Maybe you prefer otherwise, but that is the reality of the site.

My earlier posts were very very much about the topic. You simply resent a person - for some reason it is especially me with you - pointing out that you do not engage in actual debate.

So what is it you want to say about the tactics of Rep. Stefanik since my views were stated very clearly much earlier when I exposed her as being all empty noise and really said precious little ?

To you? Nothing. You had pages of posts to discuss the topic. I do not owe you a one on one dialog because you cannot read what I have already posted. Go away.

You are mistaken, you are taking Mifsud at his word, not Mueller. Mueller never pursued any verification of Mifsud's claims, background, or why he was doing what he was or how he came by the information.

Its not about Mueller's word, its about going after the facts that built the case.

Unlike you, I look at the evidence. And the evidence overwhelmingly shows the Mifsud was working for the Russian government. I suggest you look up the Valdai Club

Image-2.png

Stephan Roh, left, with Joseph Mifsud, right, and a Russian official, center, in Moscow, 2016. Valdai Club

Nunes is a discredited Trump sycophant. The day I take his word for anything is the day the earth stands still. If that's the best you can do, then I pity you.

It's simply stunning to me that someone, anyone, who so desperately wants to appear authoratative and informed would ever cite Nunes about anything.

Talk about tap-dancing in clown shoes.

It's simply stunning to me that someone, anyone, who so desperately wants to appear authoratative and informed would ever cite Nunes about anything.

Talk about tap-dancing in clown shoes.

LOL I nearly fell on the floor when he posted that. Such a web they're weaving for themselves...they'll never get out it without total annihilation of their psyche.

Nunes is a discredited Trump sycophant. The day I take his word for anything is the day the earth stands still. If that's the best you can do, then I pity you.

You didn't look at the pictures did you? The show what Nunes was speaking about, in part.

5 minutes response time, you sure you read it?

You didn't look at the pictures did you? The show what Nunes was speaking about, in part.

5 minutes response time, you sure you read it?

You didn't read my links...so why should I read yours?

LOL I nearly fell on the floor when he posted that. Such a web they're weaving for themselves...they'll never get out it without total annihilation of their psyche.

He's a conspiracist through and through. There's no reaching such people.

You didn't read my links...so why should I read yours?

I did read yours, point of fact is Mifsud has contacts in both circles. It shouldn't be taken for granted where he stands, it should be found out conclusively.

I did read yours, point of fact is Mifsud has contacts in both circles. It shouldn't be taken for granted where he stands, it should be found out conclusively.

I don't believe you. And I've seen zero credible evidence that Mifsud has contacts in both circles mainly because there isn't any. That you had to resort to Nunes for a source is very telling.

I don't believe you. And I've seen zero credible evidence that Mifsud has contacts in both circles mainly because there isn't any. That you had to resort to Nunes for a source is very telling.

There are pictures of him at events with Western politicians as well as everything Nunes talked about, its in the SCRIBD scroll imbed.

Ukraine doesn't think so. They've repeatedly said there isn't any evidence to investigate the Biden's...and without evidence they aren't going to open an investigation.

There may be a thousand dummasses in Ukraine who want to say Biden and Soros had done nothing wrong in Ukraine, but they do not speak for the whole nation.

There are pictures of him at events with Western politicians as well as everything Nunes talked about, its in the SCRIBD scroll imbed.

Okay, I read it...but it doesn't prove that Mifsud got the "dirt" information from western sources. But the photograph I posted does because it shows that Mifsud was in Moscow and in contact with Russian officials at the same time cited in the Mueller report.

Okay, I read it...but it doesn't prove that Mifsud got the "dirt" information from western sources. But the photograph I posted does because it shows that Mifsud was in Moscow and in contact with Russian officials at the same time cited in the Mueller report.

I am not asserting he did get it from Western sources, I am saying we don't know who he DID get it from. Why in the world don't we know that? It is essential to the government investigation. Who Mifsud got the information from tells you who sent him to give that information to Papadopoulos.

There may be a thousand dummasses in Ukraine who want to say Biden and Soros had done nothing wrong in Ukraine, but they do not speak for the whole nation.

Okay, if you say so. :lamo

I am not asserting he did get it from Western sources, I am saying we don't know who he DID get it from. Why in the world don't we know that because it is essential to the government investigation. Who Mifsud got the information from tells you who sent him to give that information to Papadopoulos.

But we do know...he got the information from Moscow. So who are we to believe...all the US intel agencies, the Mueller report and investigative journalists......or Nunes? My money is on the former.

But we do know...he got the information from Moscow. So who are we to believe...all the US intel agencies, the Mueller report and investigative journalists......or Nunes? My money is on the former.

Now, substantiate that.

To you? Nothing. You had pages of posts to discuss the topic. I do not owe you a one on one dialog because you cannot read what I have already posted. Go away.

Best news I have had all day.

I did...but you refused to read it.

TRUMP SENT ATTORNEY GENERAL WILLIAM BARR TO ROME IN SEARCH OF A DEEP STATE PLOT. ITALIAN INTELLIGENCE SAYS THERE’S NOTHING THERE.

That doesn't bode well for the Barr/Durham investigation, does it?

I mean, it is the intercept, no one pays attention to their bull****. Very few people know what Barr did and learned in Italy. Your source in no way substantiated your claim. It again repeated what Mifsud said, that doesn't make it true.

Back
Top Bottom