• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch former Vice President Biden forcefully grab one of our young field staffers at yesterday’s Iow

If Biden is the process winner and the Dem nominee next summer, people to his left will enthusiastically and eagerly support him as the alternative to Trump who they hate with every last fiber of their being.

Sure. The eventual Democrat nominee will have the support of his/her party in the general election. And of course, the other candidates will reverse course and become the greatest fans in hopes of cabinet appointments. But right now, it's a feeding frenzy, and there's blood in the water..

One interesting tidbit though, with the exception of last election and years with an incumbent, Democrats don't normally nominate the early front runner. The get too damaged, and someone else takes the lead. Obama, Bill Clinton, and Carter all started their primaries at the back of the pack. Gore and Hillary Clinton (part II) of course are exceptions, but it didn't work out well for them.

OK, you caught me. I am terrified of Joe Biden. Trump has no chance against him. PLease, haymarket, in the name of fairness, decency and all that is Holy, please please please dont nominate Joe Biden. Give us a chance!!! I beg of you, give us a chance!!

more right wing whistling past the graveyard.

"Don't play games with me kid"... seems like his use of this sexist and diminishing language toward adult women is a pattern. Kamala Harris, reporters... who's next?

As long as Trump is next, it is fine with me.

Has Trump come up with a nickname for him, yet. How about "Handsy Joe" ?

more right wing whistling past the graveyard.

No amount of rational argument will sway you from your ignorant conclusions. Here is an idea, start a poll of republicans and and which candidate they fear most and fear least. I would be willing to bet whatever you like that Biden will top the 'no fear' list.

No amount of rational argument will sway you from your ignorant conclusions. Here is an idea, start a poll of republicans and and which candidate they fear most and fear least. I would be willing to bet whatever you like that Biden will top the 'no fear' list.

more whistling past the graveyard.... :mrgreen:

more whistling past the graveyard.... :mrgreen:

There was a time when you could actually carry on an intelligent conversation here. That time has passed

Money says that the girl asking the question is a prog plant trying to make Biden look bad.

You can hear Bidens response. "Dont mess with me kid, I was the first one (sniff) to (sniff)...say that...(sniff sniff)...say...your hair smells terrific. Come here...let me rub your shoulders and introduce you to the Uncle Joe crotch shoulder maneuver....."

There was a time when you could actually carry on an intelligent conversation here. That time has passed

Sorry that in my old age I have dropped to your level.

No YouTube yet...

Think if Trump:

a) Gave the original answer.

b) Gave the followup threatening the individual.

This is Comatose Joe... one arrogant and serious gaffe machine.

While the left are downright rabid against Trump this was clearly a setup and this girl is blowing this setup way out of portion as part of an agenda to make Biden look bad. He touched her arm to get her attention to say something to her. Big deal. Total nothingburger. There was no "forcefully grabbed".

No YouTube yet...

Think if Trump:

a) Gave the original answer.

b) Gave the followup threatening the individual.

This is Comatose Joe... one arrogant and serious gaffe machine.
What a painfully stupid and empty post of nothing.
BTW, There are 3 genders; male, female, and dickless morons like Trump.

I want a Biden v Trump election. Either way I get entertained for the next four years.

Back
Top Bottom