• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch former Vice President Biden forcefully grab one of our young field staffers at yesterday’s Iow

They were dropped. Both men grabbed a woman by the arm and restrained them from moving. If you are convinced that one is battery then only your 'partisan blindness' would prevent you from seeing the other in the same light.

I've watched and watched the video. I only see a hand holding an arm for the briefest of moment. There's no restrain. Why are you comparing that one to YANKING a woman's arm and pulling her? Since I am deaf, I assume that we cannot hear what is being said due to the subtitles.

People hold my arms all the time, sometimes from excitement or happiness or to get a quick attention. I do the same to others. I'm sure it happens to you all the time. Is that battery?

They were dropped. Both men grabbed a woman by the arm and restrained them from moving. If you are convinced that one is battery then only your 'partisan blindness' would prevent you from seeing the other in the same light.

Besides, I don't approve of Dirty Old Biden sniffing women's hair. It's too creepy. Sorry to burst your dreamy narrative bubble.

Choo Choo Biden.jpg

You have no idea what 'Trumpkins' think or what they fear. You only know what your masters tell you to think.

Sure I do because you and others express it constantly.

Sure I do because you and others express it constantly.

Who has expressed fear of a Biden nomination? Certainly not me or anyone I have seen. So you are just making that up. But since you claim to know so much :roll: who is it we Trump supporters want to get the nomination if we are so terrified of Biden? Lemme guess: Fredo O'Roark. Thats your boy isnt it lol. Your backing of the single worst candidate in US presidential history has destroyed any thin claim to credibility you might have had on the subject.

What are you babbling about? I merely stated that I had no idea who he was until I googled and remembered. What Corey did was an obvious battery. Biden didn't do the same. So your spittling babbling has failed epically.

As noted, I stated you were either ignorant of the subject or lying. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were ignorant.

Wow he practically ripped her arm out of socket with that forceful grab lol. Figures. Turning point is a bull**** organization that caters to idiots.

9ee7b6f24a9f16108f04547adc6c3eb4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

As noted, I stated you were either ignorant of the subject or lying. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were ignorant.

So if you say you don't know anything about a subject or has forgotten about it, you're either ignorant or lying? Besides, why are you ignoring the fact that I googled Corey and remembered the incident? I guess I am lying about that too?

Wow he practically ripped her arm out of socket with that forceful grab lol. Figures. Turning point is a bull**** organization that caters to idiots.

9ee7b6f24a9f16108f04547adc6c3eb4.jpg

I hope that meme isn't true. :lamo

Who has expressed fear of a Biden nomination? Certainly not me or anyone I have seen. So you are just making that up. But since you claim to know so much :roll: who is it we Trump supporters want to get the nomination if we are so terrified of Biden? Lemme guess: Fredo O'Roark. Thats your boy isnt it lol. Your backing of the single worst candidate in US presidential history has destroyed any thin claim to credibility you might have had on the subject.

There is not one candidate on the Left who inspires fear or serious concern.

Comatose Joe is a nuclear powered gaffe machine and has backtracked on his record. His Ukraine shenanigans hasn’t come to light yet either.

Pocahontas lied her way through her career. She’s as annoying a character as Criminal Hillary and further Left.

Bernie Sanders... ROTFLOL... is feared by the media representing his party. They know he’d lose majestically.

Kamala Toes... did you see her last “performance”. Tulsi rolled a tank over her. She’s proven an awful campaigner.

Buttigeg or whatever his name is... he started out as a moderate and went projectile vomit Far Left. The typical young, arrogant Leftist who has done nothing to indicate he is capable of running the most powerful country in the world.

The remainder... nobody’s. Betov, Booker, Tulsi... all filler.

I consume the Democrat primaries for the entertainment value. It’s fun watching an incredibly weak field **** all over their party... and Obama. Now that was something... wasn’t it? ROTFLOL...

So if you say you don't know anything about a subject or has forgotten about it, you're either ignorant or lying? Besides, why are you ignoring the fact that I googled Corey and remembered the incident? I guess I am lying about that too?

Not knowing about something is ignorance... is it not?

Not knowing about something is ignorance... is it not?

Correct. You're also ignorant of many, many things. We all are. I am not sure what your point is.

I hope that meme isn't true. :lamo
No. His sayings are so stupid that it's a thing on Twitter to try to come up with even dumber things. He makes it really hard though.

OMFG you people are so pathetic. Making up things to be outraged because you don't have any actual facts.

Who are you criticizing, leftist Trump/Russia conspiracy theory proponents or those who criticize Biden for his predatory and abusive remarks and acts?

Fear of Biden is at the core of opposition against him by the Trumpkins. They see his decisive lead in the polls in head to head matches against Trump and they would prefer to play the Super Bowl against the Little Sisters of the Poor junior varsity team.

Fear of Biden is at the core of opposition against him by the Trumpkins.
False. You have no evidence of that. You just make **** up.
They see his decisive lead in the polls in head to head matches against Trump and they would prefer to play the Super Bowl against the Little Sisters of the Poor junior varsity team.

You dont speak for people on the right so you should stop doing it. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

Strange, don't see you showing anything that actually proves the OP wrong. So we're just supposed to take you at your highly questionable word on this one?

The video doesn't show him doing what it claims he's doing.

IOW, it's a lie. No wonder that you believe it.

Fear of Biden is at the core of opposition against him by the Trumpkins. They see his decisive lead in the polls in head to head matches against Trump and they would prefer to play the Super Bowl against the Little Sisters of the Poor junior varsity team.

Did you see the OP? Make no mistake - the arrows being shot at Biden at this point are coming from his opposition on the left. He's the frontrunner, and Democrats always go for the frontrunner.

Biden is a filthy pig

False. You have no evidence of that. You just make **** up.

It is seen and easily observed. It is written here all the time.

You dont speak for people on the right so you should stop doing it. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

The people on the right have spoken for themselves and their fear of Biden as the opponent of Trump is more than obvious.

Did you see the OP? Make no mistake - the arrows being shot at Biden at this point are coming from his opposition on the left. He's the frontrunner, and Democrats always go for the frontrunner.

If Biden is the process winner and the Dem nominee next summer, people to his left will enthusiastically and eagerly support him as the alternative to Trump who they hate with every last fiber of their being.

It is seen and easily observed. It is written here all the time.

The people on the right have spoken for themselves and their fear of Biden as the opponent of Trump is more than obvious.

I dont fear Biden and no one I know fears Biden. He is our candidate of choice. Stop spreading your BS

I dont fear Biden and no one I know fears Biden. He is our candidate of choice. Stop spreading your BS

he claims as he whistles pass the graveyard.....

he claims as he whistles pass the graveyard.....

OK, you caught me. I am terrified of Joe Biden. Trump has no chance against him. PLease, haymarket, in the name of fairness, decency and all that is Holy, please please please dont nominate Joe Biden. Give us a chance!!! I beg of you, give us a chance!!

If I was Biden I would have turned it back to the young person. How many do you "think" there are?

"Don't play games with me kid"... seems like his use of this sexist and diminishing language toward adult women is a pattern. Kamala Harris, reporters... who's next?

Back
Top Bottom