• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Watch former Vice President Biden forcefully grab one of our young field staffers at yesterday’s Iow

zimmer

Educating the Ignorant
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Watch former Vice President Biden forcefully grab one of our young field staffers at yesterday’s Iowa State Fair after she asked him how many genders there are

Girl: "How many genders are there?"

Biden "There are at least 3"

Girl: "What are they?"

Biden: "Don't play games with me kid"

She says that as she was leaving that Biden forcefully grabbed her

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1159860307218616320?s=20

No YouTube yet...

Think if Trump:

a) Gave the original answer.

b) Gave the followup threatening the individual.

This is Comatose Joe... one arrogant and serious gaffe machine.

OMFG you people are so pathetic. Making up things to be outraged because you don't have any actual facts.

I hope he grabbed her by the *****, so he can get some Trump voters.

No YouTube yet...

Think if Trump:

A. He didn't actually do that.
B. You cited Charlie Kirk? Oh, that's just delicious.

liberal logic.jpg

Biden is getting attacked by the Bernie Bros.

OMFG you people are so pathetic. Making up things to be outraged because you don't have any actual facts.

Making up what?

Biden was asked how many genders there are and to name them.

Tell me, how many genders are there?

Then when realizing he was caught in a trap created by his own dimwitted party, he got obnoxious... as he often does. It’s consistent with his character... just look at his arrogant self when lying about his education.

He may be Comatose, but the character is still the same. An arrogant, super gaffer, who was the dumbest man in the Senate.

"At least 3." :lamo

I wonder how many people here actually opened that twitter link and saw the video.

There is no denying Biden's actions.

Charlie Kirk must still be reeling from that ownage at Politicon. Come on, dont make me defend Biden please!

I wonder how many people here actually opened that twitter link and saw the video.

The comedian and train wreck speeding through the Democrat Partei known as Tanngrisnir certainly didn’t, as evidenced by his post. But, that is not surprising.

No YouTube yet...

Think if Trump:

Biden keep getting weirder and weirder. His follow up had nothing to do with genders and what's with the aggression.

We should all defer to your vast experience and skill in this area.

Practice must indeed bring you closer to perfect.

We should all defer to your vast experience and skill in this area.

Practice must indeed bring you closer to perfect.

I bet you think you are being clever. My god, does this forum allow children to post on it? Can people get any dumber? Oh wait, I shouldn't have said that, yes they can, they out do themselves every day

Holding an arm for one second? Oh the horror! She should be glad he didn't grab her by her *****.

Would some Leftist please inform the class to how many genders there are?

Please.

Male, intersex, and female. Any other question, first grader?

Holding an arm for one second? Oh the horror! She should be glad he didn't grab her by her *****.

Biden still hasn't learned to keep his hands to himself.

No YouTube yet...

Think if Trump:

What was the threat?

Aw, look at you not believing women! I thought the Left believed all women.
All women are equal. Some women are more equal than others.

The video did not show Biden doing what was claimed that he did.

That's some nice fail you've got there.

Back
Top Bottom