• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Waiting for an Explanation for the Attack on Rand Paul

I'm just showing that at this time liberals are the ones who keep committing acts of violence for no other reason than political orientation and we are hearing almost nothing from the leadership on the left. We have leadership on the right rightfully condemning these acts of violence, but for some reason there is near silence from the left. Fighting against this kind of thing was once the heart and soul of the American Left and now it's becoming acceptable. This attack on Sen Paul is just another example of how the left is losing it's soul.

Liberals are the ones? I've given you two recent examples off the top of my head of the opposite happening, and your in a thread about an incident that by many accounts has nothing to do with politics, trying to make it about politics. The least you could do is be honest and quit pretending like you aren't just trying to score political points.

Liberal leadership has been silent on any violence coming from the left? Just to prove a point, name an instance of a liberal committing violence for no other reason than political orientation. I'm sure there are some, but I want the clearest and most blatant example you can come up with.

Liberals are the ones? I've given you two recent examples off the top of my head of the opposite happening, and your in a thread about an incident that by many accounts has nothing to do with politics, trying to make it about politics. The least you could do is be honest and quit pretending like you aren't just trying to score political points.

Liberal leadership has been silent on any violence coming from the left? Just to prove a point, name an instance of a liberal committing violence for no other reason than political orientation. I'm sure there are some, but I want the clearest and most blatant example you can come up with.

Seriously?? How many times does Antifa or bunch of liberal college students need to tear up a neighborhood to silence a conservative speaker to get you to see the truth?? How about looking at the post election riots which were EXCLUSIVELY political in nature and directed towards conservatives (like the attacks on the people going to a post-election party).

BTW - You gave me one example of political motivated attack and one example of a criminal act based on horrible reaction to a situation. So the truth is that you were able to find ONE example, which you can find at any time. There will be dumbasses...

Seriously?? How many times does Antifa or bunch of liberal college students need to tear up a neighborhood to silence a conservative speaker to get you to see the truth?? How about looking at the post election riots which were EXCLUSIVELY political in nature and directed towards conservatives (like the attacks on the people going to a post-election party).

BTW - You gave me one example of political motivated attack and one example of a criminal act based on horrible reaction to a situation. So the truth is that you were able to find ONE example, which you can find at any time. There will be dumbasses...

There were no examples of a specific liberal committing specific violence against a conservative for political reasons. Don't give vague generalities. I gave you two specific examples of actual people and actual victims. It wouldn't be polite to not return the favor.

Rand Paul was attacked with his back turned and his ears covered. He was hit with such force that 5 ribs were broken and his lungs bruised. He is unable to return to work as of yet.

And the mainstream media wants you to believe it's his fault because he's sloppy about mowing his lawn.

His neighbors say that this is a lie. Paul is a perfect neighbor whose lawn is well kept, they say.

The person who attacked him is an anti-Trump cowardly PoS. He is anti-GOP in his social media, calling for the impeachment of the president and urging Russia investigator Robert Mueller to “fry Trump’s gonads.”

Captured screen grabs of Rene Boucher’s Facebook page ... and taken down since the event also show that the anesthesiologist was a fan of the #NeverTrump clan.

The reason for the attack seems pretty obvious, but the mainstream media seems anxious to justify or excuse violence against Republicans.

Ok, so violence it is.

Rand Paul's neighbors rip media 'landscaping dispute' reports

Are you saying the media is silencing Rand? Why has he not made any statements?

Yet again, point out 1 specific example of an individual assaulting another individual for political purposes. Not a bunch of links complaining about Antifa that I must dig through. I don't understand why you are making this seem like a difficult task.

I gave you an example of a conservative punching a liberal in the face in the middle of a trump rally. You can get those two people's names, confirm the story etc. And you can go and find out, that unlike your claim of "Leadership on the right condemns these acts of violence", in reality we had the future republican POTUS saying he'd love to punch the protesting liberals, that he'd pay for their legal bills etc. and he never once condemned the man that threw the punch. So lets stop this bull**** that you're spewing. Any leader that incites violence should be condemned, regardless of party. Any group or person that uses violence or threats of violence, and I gladly include antifa scum in that group, should be denounced. But you're pretending that this is a landslide problem on one side and almost nothing on the other or that only your side denounces the violence. It's bull****. Pure bull**** and very obviously so.

Got nothing to do with liberals. Your own links are saying the protests were peaceful until they were joined by 'anarchist groups'.
Not everyone on the left is a liberal. Kinda like the John Stuart Mill quote, "Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives."

Antifa is a bunch of liberal thugs. They are YOUR children...

Antifa is a bunch of liberal thugs. They are YOUR children...

Antifa, depending on your source, are either anarchists or communists. Neither of those have anything to do with liberals.
Are the KKK YOUR children? Do YOU own the neo-fascists?
Lemme tell you about antifa- they're only called that because it's glamourous. They're the same violent, destructive a**holes who've lurked around the fringes of society forever. They don't have any ideology, they don't believe in anything except finding or making a chance to bust things up, and it might give you a warm, righteous glow to call them 'liberals' but that's just you, in your ignorance, doing your part to exacerbate the problem. Being, in effect, a less bold version of the destructive a**holes.

Antifa, depending on your source, are either anarchists or communists. Neither of those have anything to do with liberals.
Are the KKK YOUR children? Do YOU own the neo-fascists?
Lemme tell you about antifa- they're only called that because it's glamourous. They're the same violent, destructive a**holes who've lurked around the fringes of society forever. They don't have any ideology, they don't believe in anything except finding or making a chance to bust things up, and it might give you a warm, righteous glow to call them 'liberals' but that's just you, in your ignorance, doing your part to exacerbate the problem. Being, in effect, a less bold version of the destructive a**holes.

Antifa was a couple of small scale fringe groups showing up at the occasional anti-globalist rallies. Then Pres. Trump got elected and suddenly you have Antifa popping across the country rioting in opposition to him, that then expanded to rioting in opposition to conservative speakers at colleges. This isn't the "old-school" Antifa that you want to portray, it's the new liberal Antifa.

Antifa was a couple of small scale fringe groups showing up at the occasional anti-globalist rallies. Then Pres. Trump got elected and suddenly you have Antifa popping across the country rioting in opposition to him, that then expanded to rioting in opposition to conservative speakers at colleges. This isn't the "old-school" Antifa that you want to portray, it's the new liberal Antifa.

Listen. Pay attention.
Antifa is just a motley collection of vandals and trouble makers. There's no 'old school' there, and I never said anything close to what you say I did.
I kinda wonder, though, if you'll ever be able to understand this. Here, try this angle- not everyone on the left is a liberal. Understand? It's like that John Stuart Mill quote, "Not all conservatives are stupid but most stupid people are conservatives."

Listen. Pay attention.
Antifa is just a motley collection of vandals and trouble makers. There's no 'old school' there, and I never said anything close to what you say I did.
I kinda wonder, though, if you'll ever be able to understand this. Here, try this angle- not everyone on the left is a liberal. Understand? It's like that John Stuart Mill quote, "Not all conservatives are stupid but most stupid people are conservatives."

You and most other liberals are DESPERATE to distance yourselves from Antifa and are doing everything you can to deny that they are liberals. Yet, in this country, over the last year or so they have ONLY fought against people who are conservatives. They have attacked people for being conservative, they have tried to silence them for being conservative, they are focused EXCLUSIVELY on conservatives. (before you go down the stupid road of saying "Are you saying that the KKK are all part of your fold", keep in mind that conservatives have repudiated the Klan consistently) Also, if they aren't liberals, then why are we hearing almost nothing from liberal leadership repudiating their actions??? There are conservative leaders galore speaking out against them, so if as you say, these are "violent, destructive a**holes", then why aren't liberal leaders stepping up and joining their voices in repudiating them?

Back
Top Bottom