• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Waiting for an Explanation for the Attack on Rand Paul

It's one thing to constantly use isolated occurrences of violence in an attempt to demonize nearly half the population of the United State's political affiliation.
It's quite another to see you slobbering with anticipation at WANTING them to give more hints about how it fits your desired narrative...so much so that you just have come out and tied the two together anyway!

Aw hell, let's just agree that's it's crazy liberals and let's bash them all for condoning such behavior even though no one in the entire thread on the dem side has condoned it and there is no reasonable way isolated events like this would ever be condoned by the democratic party because it's a ****ing criminal assault!

While you're drooling over the need to commit absurd acts of stupid generalization, I'm drooling over the next big elections, after that ass beating at the polls I guess you're desperate for something more palatable.

Imagine if it was for politics, and here is Rand Paul being a class act, and keeping politics out of it. We may be missing an opportunity to give this guy an atta-boy.

Rand Paul was attacked with his back turned and his ears covered. He was hit with such force that 5 ribs were broken and his lungs bruised. He is unable to return to work as of yet.

And the mainstream media wants you to believe it's his fault because he's sloppy about mowing his lawn.

His neighbors say that this is a lie. Paul is a perfect neighbor whose lawn is well kept, they say.

The person who attacked him is an anti-Trump cowardly PoS. He is anti-GOP in his social media, calling for the impeachment of the president and urging Russia investigator Robert Mueller to “fry Trump’s gonads.”

Captured screen grabs of Rene Boucher’s Facebook page ... and taken down since the event also show that the anesthesiologist was a fan of the #NeverTrump clan.

The reason for the attack seems pretty obvious, but the mainstream media seems anxious to justify or excuse violence against Republicans.

Ok, so violence it is.

Rand Paul's neighbors rip media 'landscaping dispute' reports

Maybe it was a lovers quarrel.

I never shifted one bit, I just tried to help you see the truth. A wise man will learn from his mistakes and I was just trying to up your wisdom a bit. I guess that you aren't interested in that....

You asked for instances of something then pretended like you never had any doubts that they existed. When pointed out, you choose to insult. I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I can see how you think that when there are some many conspiracies out there against you. The chem trails and the lizard people that orchestrated this assassination attempt against Senator Paul must make life unbearable.

Ridicule is not your strong suit. Well...then again, maybe it’s your ONLY suit. But you’re not good at it at all.

After I made my initial post on this thread, I had the DISpleasure of listening to a CNN round table discussion about this incident. I was drinking barium for a PET Scan over 45 minutes and their room TV was tuned to CNN. At that round table discussion, every single panelist agrees the truth wasn’t out there, that fourth degree assault was absolutely ridiculous, and basically verified my OWN thoughts as posted here.

Funny, they never mentioned lizard people once.

Sharpen your “debating skills,” as I will kindly call your comment to me. Your attempt to ridicule is sad.

The motive for the assault is not of any importance to me. The idea that certain motives make the same alleged crime more/less serious is ridiculous. It is not up to the state to prove why an assault occurred - they need only show, beyond a reasonable doubt, that an assault had occurred. What I do question is whether the resulting level of injury legally matters, in other words, does inflicting broken bones make an assault more/less serious than inflicting only scrapes and bruises do?

That's nice, but motive is material to the law and can determine sentencing.

It's one thing to constantly use isolated occurrences of violence in an attempt to demonize nearly half the population of the United State's political affiliation.
It's quite another to see you slobbering with anticipation at WANTING them to give more hints about how it fits your desired narrative...so much so that you just have come out and tied the two together anyway!

Aw hell, let's just agree that's it's crazy liberals and let's bash them all for condoning such behavior even though no one in the entire thread on the dem side has condoned it and there is no reasonable way isolated events like this would ever be condoned by the democratic party because it's a ****ing criminal assault!

While you're drooling over the need to commit absurd acts of stupid generalization, I'm drooling over the next big elections, after that ass beating at the polls I guess you're desperate for something more palatable.

Imagine if it was for politics, and here is Rand Paul being a class act, and keeping politics out of it. We may be missing an opportunity to give this guy an atta-boy.

The leaders of Rand's neighborhood association and the news media all seem to be ganging up to blame him for the assault. So, yeah, all of you.

Rand Paul was attacked with his back turned and his ears covered. He was hit with such force that 5 ribs were broken and his lungs bruised. He is unable to return to work as of yet.

And the mainstream media wants you to believe it's his fault because he's sloppy about mowing his lawn.

His neighbors say that this is a lie. Paul is a perfect neighbor whose lawn is well kept, they say.

The person who attacked him is an anti-Trump cowardly PoS. He is anti-GOP in his social media, calling for the impeachment of the president and urging Russia investigator Robert Mueller to “fry Trump’s gonads.”

Captured screen grabs of Rene Boucher’s Facebook page ... and taken down since the event also show that the anesthesiologist was a fan of the #NeverTrump clan.

The reason for the attack seems pretty obvious, but the mainstream media seems anxious to justify or excuse violence against Republicans.

Ok, so violence it is.

So is there any NEW news?

So far we have people from the community saying it was over a neighbor / yard waste dispute and we have people saying that wasn't it . . . .

So right now we know nothing lol :shrug:

Last edited:
from your cite:

however, the article then goes on to insist it had nothing to do with a landscaping dispute, intimating the article's author knows the unknown

Pretend you're a detective. Some random douchebag on the internet says rand paul was assaulted because of a lawn dispute. His neighbors go on to say that he was a perfect neighbor who always had his lawn well kept. Who's lying?

Pretend you're a detective. Some random douchebag on the internet says rand paul was assaulted because of a lawn dispute. His neighbors go on to say that he was a perfect neighbor who always had his lawn well kept. Who's lying?

All neighbors haven't said that though, some and the first neighbors/report, said they have argued for years over yard waste. . . . .

So a good detective would still be at square one :shrug:
Detectives need EVIDENCE there none that anybody is actually lying yet

The leaders of Rand's neighborhood association and the news media all seem to be ganging up to blame him for the assault. So, yeah, all of you.

Were you disagreeing with me or agreeing with me...because posting that makes it look like you're just doing what I said, with gusto.

insufficient information to make a conclusion

my speculation would not turn an unknown into a known
and neither does the speculation of the author of that article about this incident

You asked for instances of something then pretended like you never had any doubts that they existed. When pointed out, you choose to insult. I'm shocked I tell you. Shocked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Do you understand that there is a very real assault on the civil rights of a lot of Americans being carried out by liberals?? I can tell you all day long but unless you choose to see it yourself, I doubt that you'll ever acknowledge it. All I'm trying to do is get you to see this attack on the civil rights of Americans. Once, liberals stood strong and proudly in opposition to this kind of thing, but now they are, at the worst, the one carrying it out and, at the least, staying nearly silent on the issue.

the author writes that the motivation for the attack is known only to the attacker - and then proceeds to share with us why the attack was not related to landscaping issues
that alone causes me to question the integrity of the article

Are you suggesting that the attack was because the Pauls had a nicer kept yard?

Are you suggesting that the attack was because the Pauls had a nicer kept yard?

no, what i am saying is that to write that the motivation was known only to the person who assaulted rand paul is in stark contrast to the author then telling us what was believed to be the motivation behind the assault upon rand paul

no, what i am saying is that to write that the motivation was known only to the person who assaulted rand paul is in stark contrast to the author then telling us what was believed to be the motivation behind the assault upon rand paul

I took it as suggesting it wasn't a yard issue, but something else unknown.

Ok, so violence it is.

Sounds like he took a beat down don't it.

Ok, so violence it is.

My guess is that Paul attacked the neighbor and got his ass kicked

Any new info on this?

So far these SEEM to be the facts:

-A neighbor assaulted Rand Paul and kick the **** out of him . . . nothing else yet
-The attackers lawyer "said" politics played no part

Speculation:
Some neighbors say they have been feuding for years of yard waste. During yard work is when the attack happened.
Some neighbors say that no true.

anything else yet?
I do admit this seems weird as hell but we dont know much

Do you understand that there is a very real assault on the civil rights of a lot of Americans being carried out by liberals?? I can tell you all day long but unless you choose to see it yourself, I doubt that you'll ever acknowledge it. All I'm trying to do is get you to see this attack on the civil rights of Americans. Once, liberals stood strong and proudly in opposition to this kind of thing, but now they are, at the worst, the one carrying it out and, at the least, staying nearly silent on the issue.

Not sure what you're getting at here. I very much hate some of the fringe parts of the left where you see them trying to ban people from speaking at colleges and crap like that. But none of that has anything to do with this incident with Rand, and it has nothing to do with your request for us to name an incident of a conservative attacking a liberal. If you're only argument is that you think you can find more links to liberal violence than I can find to conservative violence then I really think that you're not even sure what you're trying to argue here.

Not sure what you're getting at here. I very much hate some of the fringe parts of the left where you see them trying to ban people from speaking at colleges and crap like that. But none of that has anything to do with this incident with Rand, and it has nothing to do with your request for us to name an incident of a conservative attacking a liberal. If you're only argument is that you think you can find more links to liberal violence than I can find to conservative violence then I really think that you're not even sure what you're trying to argue here.

I'm just showing that at this time liberals are the ones who keep committing acts of violence for no other reason than political orientation and we are hearing almost nothing from the leadership on the left. We have leadership on the right rightfully condemning these acts of violence, but for some reason there is near silence from the left. Fighting against this kind of thing was once the heart and soul of the American Left and now it's becoming acceptable. This attack on Sen Paul is just another example of how the left is losing it's soul.

Back
Top Bottom