• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:81]Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-che

Re: Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-check

As I said in another post this was obviously a mass mailing and of course some non - citizens would receive them, just as some Republicans surely did as well.

You are one to talk about someone being a closed minded partisan. Your screen name is literally "Conservative".

I am a moderate who due to today's political environment I find myself leaning left of center. If the Republicans return from the bat**** crazy cliff they went over I will once again find myself on the right side of center.

However I will never join one party or another.

So you have no problem with the mailer with the three boxes checked? There is no such thing as an independent or a moderate, you are either a conservative or liberal and from your posts you are definitely the latter. You don't see me advertising that I am a Republican as I grew up a JFK Democrat promoting conservative values of personal responsibility and individual wealth creation thus promoting charitable giving. That party was destroyed decades ago. I remain a conservative and see no conservative values in today's Democratic Party, I don't join parties and have probably voted for more Democrats than most liberals in here have voted Republican

Re: Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-check

So you have no problem with the mailer with the three boxes checked? There is no such thing as an independent or a moderate, you are either a conservative or liberal and from your posts you are definitely the latter. You don't see me advertising that I am a Republican as I grew up a JFK Democrat promoting conservative values of personal responsibility and individual wealth creation thus promoting charitable giving. That party was destroyed decades ago. I remain a conservative and see no conservative values in today's Democratic Party, I don't join parties and have probably voted for more Democrats than most liberals in here have voted Republican

No I have no problem, the problem would only exist if it were signed swearing those were true if they were not.

There is no issue until someone submits a falsified document. If one or more of those checked boxes do not apply to you, simply don't sign it or send it.

Also not having anything about being eligible after a felony makes me question the forms validity...

No I have no problem, the problem would only exist if it were signed swearing those were true if they were not.

There is no issue until someone submits a falsified document. If one or more of those checked boxes do not apply to you, simply don't sign it or send it.

Also not having anything about being eligible after a felony makes me question the forms validity...

Voter ID laws would prevent this from even being an issue, why are Democrats against it?

There is no discussion with you as you are too blinded by an ideology to accept the fact that the Democratic Party today exploits people and is run by radicals. it is totally gutless not to admit when wrong and that personality trait will come back to bite you in the future
I asked you for a simple piece of evidence. You've doubled down, and tried to derail the thread. You can't provide it, so now we are here, not discussing the form, but your weird obsession with blanket statements about liberals.

I give your debate strategy a solid D. If you improve I will raise it to a D+.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

accusations = guilt remember. they are already guilty they have to prove themselves not guilty remember?

that is the standard by which liberals operate.
Statistically speaking, there is over a 90% chance that a rape accusation is, in fact true (I don't think there are stats for attempted rape, but it seems reasonable to assume that they are similar). I didn't take the accusations at face value, but neither would I hire someone for anything important with that hanging over their head. It's just common sense that most people would apply if they didn't have their own political interests at stake.

Anyway, this OP currently looks like a nothingburger being sold with a slant to the willing believers.

Statistically speaking, there is over a 90% chance that a rape accusation is, in fact true (I don't think there are stats for attempted rape, but it seems reasonable to assume that they are similar). I didn't take the accusations at face value, but neither would I hire someone for anything important with that hanging over their head. It's just common sense that most people would apply if they didn't have their own political interests at stake.

Anyway, this OP currently looks like a nothingburger being sold with a slant to the willing believers.

wrong they are guilty until proven innocent.
they have to prove that they are not doing this.

I am not talking about rape you are bringing up irrelevant topics.

So we either have a case where someone has to prove their guilt or they have to prove their innocence so which is it?

I asked you for a simple piece of evidence. You've doubled down, and tried to derail the thread. You can't provide it, so now we are here, not discussing the form, but your weird obsession with blanket statements about liberals.

I give your debate strategy a solid D. If you improve I will raise it to a D+.

Give me your address and I will bring it to your home as obviously seeing it here and having it verified by someone in TX isn't enough for you but it was enough to have no evidence and no support that Kavanaugh was guilty of a 36 year supposed event with no complaint filed. I saw the damn thing and it is as posted, I didn't ask for a copy because I wouldn't vote for a Democrat today if they were the only one on the ballot, too radical.

Give me your address and I will bring it to your home as obviously seeing it here and having it verified by someone in TX isn't enough for you but it was enough to have no evidence and no support that Kavanaugh was guilty of a 36 year supposed event with no complaint filed. I saw the damn thing and it is as posted, I didn't ask for a copy because I wouldn't vote for a Democrat today if they were the only one on the ballot, too radical.

Another thread, another post, another attempt to derail. I've asked you, show me the form. You cannot. We are at a standstill.

I give your post an F+ for regressing into territory you've already covered and failed to make a point on. Here, let's try it again:

Where is the form?

Last edited:

Another thread, another post, another attempt to derail. I've asked you, show me the form. You cannot. We are at a standstill.

I give your post an F+ for regressing into territory you've already covered and failed to make a point on. Here, let's try it again:

Where is the form?

I never expected nor do I want to graduate from the radial liberal school of indoctrination where rhetoric trumps actual verifiable evidence and one is guilty until proven innocent. I saw the damn form, it was prepared, it has been posted here, nothing anyone says is going to change your mind, that makes you no moderate but a radical liberal. Post your address and I will find a copy and mail it to you

the mailer as you call it is not a voter registration form..it is clearly a fake.

I never expected nor do I want to graduate from the radial liberal school of indoctrination where rhetoric trumps actual verifiable evidence and one is guilty until proven innocent. I saw the damn form, it was prepared, it has been posted here, nothing anyone says is going to change your mind, that makes you no moderate but a radical liberal. Post your address and I will find a copy and mail it to you

I am not graduating you, I am rating you based on your performance in this thread. We've been warned not to derail, but you think the rules don't apply to you. I am explaining that they do and I won't be dragged into your attempts to derail.

This hurts you because you cannot produce the form you said you saw. That's weak sauce, buddy. I've heard ambulance chasers with more believable stories.

The other tweets on that link were interesting as well.

Marcy
‏ @MarcyWin4D
14h14 hours ago
Replying to @GregAbbott_TX @JohnFromCranber

Also, I work at a memory care facility and they called one of our residents who has severe Alzheimer-afflicted dementia to get out and vote. When I was handed the phone, the woman asked could she absentee mail a ballot. I said that would be unethical because of her affliction
11 replies 158 retweets 361 likes
Marcy
‏ @MarcyWin4D
14h14 hours ago

Needless to say I was pissed. She even asked if there were others there who could vote. Disgusting democrats.. they will cheat to win always.
14 replies 108 retweets 398 likes
Richard Nicholas
‏ @Richard26686290
7h7 hours ago

Thats one of the most repulsive attempts at vote harvesting that Ive heard of! Im glad you caught that!

That is exactly the form that I saw in Houston and I did personally see it but I do not have a copy of it. I can only confirm what I saw and regardless unless it comes from a radical you aren't going to believe it's true. I quite frankly don't give a damn whether or not you believe it because I know it is true. You believe whatever the Democrats and their radicals tell you without proof but seeing an actual picture of a document doesn't meet your smell test?? OMG, this country is in a true mess when it has radicals who have taken over the Democratic Party, the party that I belonged to for over 20 years. JFK is turning over in his grave and the desperation of the radicals is on full display

so can you explain why it doesn't even vaguely look like a voter registration form in Texas? I already provided the link to the SOS to you. Care to explain? Btw, the SOS already confirmed they only accept this form I provided to you via the link...they dont have boxes to check ON PURPOSE.

I will provide the proof when you provide the proof that all Conservatives are racists, filled with hatred, and promote poverty, killing seniors and polluting the air. I will provide the proof when you start talking about issues and not personality and rhetoric. why would anyone promote open borders and promoting violation of immigration and election laws? Have you seen this been condemned by anyone in this forum or the Democratic Leadership?

Oh so you don't have proof but you assume guilt and rather than admit it you are simply deflecting and running away since you can't actually support your own arguments? It still begs the question why when some people (R) are accused of something you demand proof, assume innocence and others (D) are accused you assume guilt don't care about proof? I bet I could guess why.

the mailer as you call it is not a voter registration form..it is clearly a fake.

why, because you say so? Tell that to the Washington Times and the people in Austin TX

I am not graduating you, I am rating you based on your performance in this thread. We've been warned not to derail, but you think the rules don't apply to you. I am explaining that they do and I won't be dragged into your attempts to derail.

This hurts you because you cannot produce the form you said you saw. That's weak sauce, buddy. I've heard ambulance chasers with more believable stories.

The form was posted here, I substantiated that I have seen the form, the report is in the Washington Times and hasn't been refuted by the Democratic Party but what the hell you know better!

so can you explain why it doesn't even vaguely look like a voter registration form in Texas? I already provided the link to the SOS to you. Care to explain? Btw, the SOS already confirmed they only accept this form I provided to you via the link...they dont have boxes to check ON PURPOSE.

You think that illegals know what a voter registration form looks like it TX? The form I saw had the boxes checked, the fact that the form is out there should be an issue for you but you will defend liberalism at any cost, why?

Oh so you don't have proof but you assume guilt and rather than admit it you are simply deflecting and running away since you can't actually support your own arguments? It still begs the question why when some people (R) are accused of something you demand proof, assume innocence and others (D) are accused you assume guilt don't care about proof? I bet I could guess why.

Made a very valid counter proposal that you want to ignore, my offer stands

At this point this is an unproven allegation. Of course you're going to believe it anyway.

There are three boxes checked, yet no one is complaining about Democrats REGISTERING UNDERAGE VOTERS or Democrats RE-REGISTERING VOTERS CLAIMING TO REGISTER FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!11

Did you come across this at the Daily Stormer? This is their bread and butter. Can't imagine why...

Actually Texas is cracking down on voter fraud, which is great news for Texans and bad news for Democrats...

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star...al/community/fort-worth/article219920740.html

The Texas AGs office shut down a coordinated voter fraud ring that targeted the elderly in a attempt to generate and harvest large numbers of mail in ballots.
These ballots were saved for specific candidates.

Four women were arrested and apparently we're being paid to target elderly voters in North Dallas. Paid by whom exactly ?

The form was posted here, I substantiated that I have seen the form, the report is in the Washington Times and hasn't been refuted by the Democratic Party but what the hell you know better!
The form wasn't posted here. A jpg alleged to show part of the form was posted.

You are lying.

Like Christine Blasey-Ford did?

:lamo
Precisely as she did - her statement was proof of nothing.

Although I believed it, there was no supporting proof that I am aware of.

why, because you say so? Tell that to the Washington Times and the people in Austin TX

No, because it does not even vaguely resemble a Texas Voter Registration form.

Refer to the link I provided you earlier.

You think that illegals know what a voter registration form looks like it TX? The form I saw had the boxes checked, the fact that the form is out there should be an issue for you but you will defend liberalism at any cost, why?

the form would not be accepted by the Secretary of State in Texas, you realize that right?

the form would not be accepted by the Secretary of State in Texas, you realize that right?

Yes I do why is this even an issue, why was the form sent? Stop trying to steal elections, supporter voter ID laws and this wouldn't even be an issue

Back
Top Bottom