• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:81]Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-che

Re: Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-check

He won't believe you until you fax him a copy of it.
We live in the 21st century. PDFs exist, and Faxes are for the old.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Re: Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-check

He'll want to examine the original, and then say it was a clerical error. Or failing that claim White Power Racist Nazi Trumpers faked the whole thing.

I'm old enough to remember mimeographs.

We also have these things called "JPEGS" or .jpgs which are image files.

We had one of those purple ink, drum roll hand cranked copiers when I was in 1-3rd grade

But yet, you were willing to take Blasey fords no corroborating evidence story as proof...

Watching you derail your own thread is amazing. I asked for a form. You posted cut up pictures of a document claiming to be the form. I explained this wasn't a form, and now you're trying to talk about a sexual assault victim.

This is why people don't consider you a good debater.

He'll want to examine the original, and then say it was a clerical error. Or failing that claim White Power Racist Nazi Trumpers faked the whole thing.
Imagine that, examining the document claimed to exist, and to have been printed less than a month ago.

But yet, you were willing to take Blasey fords no corroborating evidence story as proof... you are so inconsistent. I'm sure a PDF of the forms will arrive, until then, we have the images as the State of Texas investigates. If the DNC did in fact send out pre filled forms, well..

Bad juju. But I'm sure people like you will find an excuse as to why this doesn't mean anything and flippantly attack anyone that says otherwise.

= A total smackdown...

It's funny to watch the Lefty denial going on and the desperation to move the goalposts.

I have framed mimeograph stencils in our living room. They make cool art.

A form for what? Your obsession with a sexual assault victim is amazing. Stick to Birtherism and claiming that the only real Americans are the minority who voted for Trump.

Is that Leftist Fruitcake with the fake Valley Girl accent a sexual assault victim?

She was caught in several inconsistencies and flat out lies, not to mention every witness she named called BS on her.

Watching you derail your own thread is amazing. I asked for a form. You posted cut up pictures of a document claiming to be the form. I explained this wasn't a form, and now you're trying to talk about a sexual assault victim.

This is why people don't consider you a good debater.

Grab a mirror, look deep into it, then read what you wrote (highlighted in red) again.

Your denial of what is clear evidence of the mailer showing intentional attempts to promote voter fraud by Democrats is hilarious!

Grab a mirror, look deep into it, then read what you wrote (highlighted in red) again.

Your denial of what is clear evidence of the mailer showing intentional attempts to promote voter fraud by Democrats is hilarious!

A cut up picture is not evidence of much, little buddy. I've pointed out the following facts:

1. The story was first reported on by a notoriously right wing group that has failed to prove its case in multiple lawsuits.
2. The PILF is run by Breitbart contributors.
3. The PILF has not provided a copy of the form it says exist.

Your obsession with CBF is weird.

We also have these things called "JPEGS" or .jpgs which are image files.
Cut up jpgs showing partial parts of a document are not forms. Here, let's make it easy for you:

Find a copy of the form.
Find an envelope for the form.
Find where the form encourages people who are non-citizens from filling out the form.

A cut up picture is not evidence of much, little buddy. I've pointed out the following facts:

1. The story was first reported on by a notoriously right wing group that has failed to prove its case in multiple lawsuits.
2. The PILF is run by Breitbart contributors.
3. The PILF has not provided a copy of the form it says exist.

Your obsession with CBF is weird.

Awww....I realize it pains you to have the utter hypocrisy of your position regarding allegations vs evidence exposed using a very recent real example (CBF). Then when presented with real evidence of the DNC mailer perpetrating attempted voter fraud is shon you run to move the goalposts as fast as you can. You know, this silly denial and weak attempt at diversion is looking so bad at this point I'm actually starting to almost feel bad for you on this one (almost).

#yetanotherliberalfails

You have a nice day! :peace

Sitting here waiting for a copy of the form.

2khkw3

Are you not one of those that were screaming about innocent until proven guilty? So now you think that the standards change? You haven't provided proof...a cut up mailer, that well could have been altered and mailed by anyone is NOT proof. Further, why didn't my NON CITIZEN family receive those mailers if they were targeting non citizens? HMMM?

Awww....I realize it pains you to have the utter hypocrisy of your position regarding allegations vs evidence exposed using a very recent real example (CBF). Then when presented with real evidence of the DNC mailer perpetrating attempted voter fraud is shon you run to move the goalposts as fast as you can. You know, this silly denial and weak attempt at diversion is looking so bad at this point I'm actually starting to almost feel bad for you on this one (almost).

#yetanotherliberalfails

You have a nice day! :peace
Another post, another attempt to derail poor Renae's thread. Another post without the form included. I tell you, I am not shocked by how terrible your debating strategy is. I give it a D-.

2khkw3

Now it's just getting sad. You lost this one and you know it.

^^^^^ Mmmmmmmmm.....

Delicious unintentional irony.

2khkw3

You don't need a copy of the form....its more bull****.
A mailing went out stating the deadline is approaching register before the deadline. Non citizens know they can't vote so of course the citizen box is checked.
You have to be an straight up asshole to not see the bull**** in this story. But of course people see what they want to see a boogeyman around every corner.

Can you show me where that wasn't an automailer, especially since it says automailer right on the envelope? Can you show me where Texas stopped requiring a Texas ID to vote? See you can be registered all day long...if you don't have a valid Texas ID you cannot vote.

2khkw3

You don't need a copy of the form....its more bull****.
A mailing went out stating the deadline is approaching register before the deadline. Non citizens know they can't vote so of course the citizen box is checked.
You have to be an straight up asshole to not see the bull**** in this story. But of course people see what they want to see a boogeyman around every corner.

Yep, all the right-wing outlets are screaming about this, inforwars, tucker carlson, etc. Sounds like another "pizza-gate".

They will believe this because it suits their politics.

Please this is so obviously a mass mailing, I'm willing to bet some Republicans got them accidentally as well.

Here in Wisconsin ALECs tea party militia Americans for prosperity sent out a mass mailing several years ago to likely democratic voters reminding them to vote.

Seemed just like a friendly reminder except for the fact the date they were told to vote was the day AFTER the election.

Now it's just getting sad. You lost this one and you know it.
Lmao, ahahaha we are only getting started, Casca.

Back
Top Bottom