• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:81]Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-che (1 Viewer)

Re: Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-check

Can you show me the conviction with absolute proof that proves that an entire political party is promoting breaking the law in our election process?

I will provide the proof when you provide the proof that all Conservatives are racists, filled with hatred, and promote poverty, killing seniors and polluting the air. I will provide the proof when you start talking about issues and not personality and rhetoric. why would anyone promote open borders and promoting violation of immigration and election laws? Have you seen this been condemned by anyone in this forum or the Democratic Leadership?

Re: Texas Dems ask noncitizens to register to vote, send applications with citizenship box pre-check

Are you not one of those that were screaming about innocent until proven guilty? So now you think that the standards change? You haven't provided proof...a cut up mailer, that well could have been altered and mailed by anyone is NOT proof. Further, why didn't my NON CITIZEN family receive those mailers if they were targeting non citizens? HMMM?

I can claim I have non-citizen family who did receive the mailer myself. That claim on an anonymous board doesn't make it true. A copy of the mailer was provided above by others, that you and your lefty friends won't accept that as evidence is all on you.

Hopefully you understand the difference.

Good luck with that!

This reminds me of those Republicans who went to a Democratic campaign office and tried to donate on behalf of a campus communist organization. I won't be at all surprised if it turns out to be more dirty tricks.

I will provide the proof when you provide the proof that all Conservatives are racists, filled with hatred, and promote poverty, killing seniors and polluting the air. I will provide the proof when you start talking about issues and not personality and rhetoric. why would anyone promote open borders and promoting violation of immigration and election laws? Have you seen this been condemned by anyone in this forum or the Democratic Leadership?

Touche'

:peace

Moderator's Warning:
Stick to the topic folks.

I can claim I have non-citizen family who did receive the mailer myself. That claim on an anonymous board doesn't make it true. A copy of the mailer was provided above by others, that you and your lefty friends won't accept that as evidence is all on you.

Good luck with that!
No copy of the mailer has been provided. Jpgs of sections of some document were provided. Nobody has established what the form looks like.

Your dishonesty is mind boggling. Folks are taking note.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

No copy of the mailer has been provided. Jpgs of sections of some document were provided. Nobody has established what the form looks like.

Your dishonesty is mind boggling. Folks are taking note.

The basic problem we have today is people like you when proven wrong will never admit it and apologize. You have been blasted and still won't believe it. what is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty. I live in TX, do you? I have seen the form. Why should I provide a copy of the form that has just been posted? Admit you are wrong and gain some credibility with an apology?

I believe it’s an ICE trap. Anyone returning it will prolly be rounded up.

Good luck with that!

IT says AUTOMAILER...do you know what that means? It means that it is automatically mailed to addresses, not people. Guess what....we received one here too...in Colorado from the Secretary of State and oh dear, my husband isn't even close to citizenship nor is my brother in law...I am however, a citizen. It was an automailer...it clearly says on the application that you certify that you are a US citizen. You can even fill it out on line...in fact, in Colorado there is not even voter ID required to vote via mail. I voted here, received my BALLOT in the mail....and dropped it off at a ballot drop box...oh the horrors of voting being easy...and of making the person registering certifying they are a citizen(which can be verified easily).
In Texas, you have to go to the polls to vote...and you have to show a VALID Texas ID or proof of citizenship and proof of residency in the state. So, this imaginary crisis, is imaginary. Why would Democrats try to register people who would never be allowed to vote at the polls even with a voter registration card.

The basic problem we have today is people like you when proven wrong will never admit it and apologize. You have been blasted and still won't believe it. what is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty. I live in TX, do you? I have seen the form. Why should I provide a copy of the form that has just been posted? Admit you are wrong and gain some credibility with an apology?
You have seen the form? Take a picture of it. Post it on the forum. It won't be proof either.

It’ll be very easy to grab them too. Just waitll they come by to vote, then haul them off.

Please this is so obviously a mass mailing, I'm willing to bet some Republicans got them accidentally as well.

Here in Wisconsin ALECs tea party militia Americans for prosperity sent out a mass mailing several years ago to likely democratic voters reminding them to vote.

Seemed just like a friendly reminder except for the fact the date they were told to vote was the day AFTER the election.

In Colorado, to give a false election date is a felony.

Wait a damn minute I knew something looked fishy about that...there is not even BOXES to check on the Texas Voter Registration form....it is FAKE....at least fact check

https://webservices.sos.state.tx.us/vrapp/vr17-print.asp

You actually have to answer yes or no not check a box on the citizen question...you also have to enter a valid Texas ID number on the card. You also cannot check that you are over 18...you have to answer yes or no.

Voter registration cards in Texas also say this

I understand that giving false information to procure a voter registration is perjury, and a crime under state and federal law. Conviction of this crime may result in imprisonment up to 180 days, a fine up to $2,000, or both. Please read all three statements to affirm before signing.
I am a resident of this county and a U.S. Citizen;
I have not been finally convicted of a felony, or if a felon, I have completed all of my punishment including any term of incarceration, parole, supervision, period of probation, or I have been pardoned; and
I have not been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.

I smell a made up bs crapo conspiracy

You have seen the form? Take a picture of it. Post it on the forum. It won't be proof either.

I just gave a link to what an actual Texas Voter Registration form looks like...it looks nothing like what Ranae provided.

He is not the one who is wrong.

I have see. ABSOLUTELY NO evidence that this mailing in anyway targeted non-citizens.Or in anyway encourages anyone to vote illegally.

The three boxes checked would have to be true to be a legal voter. I noticed that in the pictures shown they do not show the signature line, verifying everything to be true.

This is just bull**** fake outrage.

I just gave a link to what an actual Texas Voter Registration form looks like...it looks nothing like what Ranae provided.
At this point, Renae is wondering why the alleged form wasn't included in any of the WT, DailyStormer, Breitbart articles this is being reported on.

Instead of providing a copy of the complete form, Renae doubled down and provided jpgs excerpts of something.

I'd settle for a PNG of the document. Maybe even a torn up envelope.

In Colorado, to give a false election date is a felony.

When they tracked them back to their "office" it was a P.O. box or mail store I don't remember which.

I have see. ABSOLUTELY NO evidence that this mailing in anyway targeted non-citizens.Or in anyway encourages anyone to vote illegally.

The three boxes checked would have to be true to be a legal voter. I noticed that in the pictures shown they do not show the signature line, verifying everything to be true.

When they couldn't derail the thread, they started talking about how a JPG with partial sections of something was proof of the form's existence.

That is exactly the form that I saw in Houston and I did personally see it but I do not have a copy of it. I can only confirm what I saw and regardless unless it comes from a radical you aren't going to believe it's true. I quite frankly don't give a damn whether or not you believe it because I know it is true. You believe whatever the Democrats and their radicals tell you without proof but seeing an actual picture of a document doesn't meet your smell test?? OMG, this country is in a true mess when it has radicals who have taken over the Democratic Party, the party that I belonged to for over 20 years. JFK is turning over in his grave and the desperation of the radicals is on full display

That is exactly the form that I saw in Houston and I did personally see it but I do not have a copy of it.

Then this discussion is over. Afterall, you've demonstrated you aren't reliable enough to document the truth.

There is no way the post office or anyone can TARGET non citizens but to tell me that Non Citizens didn't get the form is ridiculous and simply leftwing rhetoric. You have no problem buying what the left tells you but when an actual form which I have seen is posted you won't believe it? That is the problem today with people like you, so married and passionate about an ideology that it defies even common decency. What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? think the welfare checks are going to stop? think that a bonus will be given should the Democrats win this fall? Getting illegals to vote is common with the Democratic Party of today and that is a sad state of affairs in our country

Then this discussion is over. Afterall, you've demonstrated you aren't reliable enough to document the truth.

There is no discussion with you as you are too blinded by an ideology to accept the fact that the Democratic Party today exploits people and is run by radicals. it is totally gutless not to admit when wrong and that personality trait will come back to bite you in the future

I'm not a "super trumpist," but I did click on the Washington Times link and read the article, which referenced the Public Interest Legal Foundation. I went to its site and found this: https://publicinterestlegal.org/blo...ered-voter-registration-forms-to-noncitizens/

Links there: https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/2018.10.18-RGV-alert-Hidalgo-County.pdf and https://publicinterestlegal.org/files/SWORN-AFFIDAVIT-OF-DAVID-C-KIFURIvoterreg-1-final-REDACTED.pdf

And, did you track down the 'public interest legal' org? Let's look at some of the items they ahve done. For example from https://www.politifact.com/georgia/...ote-fraud-group-levels-false-charge-corrupte/

They often make false charges to try to suppress the vote.

There is no way the post office or anyone can TARGET non citizens but to tell me that Non Citizens didn't get the form is ridiculous and simply leftwing rhetoric. You have no problem buying what the left tells you but when an actual form which I have seen is posted you won't believe it? That is the problem today with people like you, so married and passionate about an ideology that it defies even common decency. What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty? think the welfare checks are going to stop? think that a bonus will be given should the Democrats win this fall? Getting illegals to vote is common with the Democratic Party of today and that is a sad state of affairs in our country
As I said in another post this was obviously a mass mailing and of course some non - citizens would receive them, just as some Republicans surely did as well.

You are one to talk about someone being a closed minded partisan. Your screen name is literally "Conservative".

I am a moderate who due to today's political environment I find myself leaning left of center. If the Republicans return from the bat**** crazy cliff they went over I will once again find myself on the right side of center.

However I will never join one party or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom