• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:286] Are US child migrant detainees entitled to soap and beds?

Re: Government argues that child migrant detainees are not entitled to soap and beds

Wrong there was a hack story with 0 founding for evidence.
Someone else actually provided evidence that in a at least 1 center there are issues.

It has nothing to do with me bring wrong and me wanting actual evidence.
Since in at least 1 facility there are issues (doesn't mean that all of them are in trouble)

that the best course of action is to return the child to their parents in their home country.
since there is no one here that will claim them.

obama implemented these policies so if you want to rage about it rage at obama for it.
he is the one that started this disaster.

you didn't care for 8 years under the obama administration when they were doing the same damn
thing so why do you care now? so don't give me that you pretend to care nonsense now and that you
have an issue with it.

8 years of obama putting kids in these places you were silent. nothing.
faux outrage is faux outrage.

which is why no one takes you people seriously about anything.

The trump administration started the policy of pulling kids from parents and separating them. Obama admin only kept kids by themselves when they came unaccompanied. You should stop lying.

Just admit you don't care and own up to it. You don't need to pretend. People don't expect it of you. You are free to speak the truth.

Re: Government argues that child migrant detainees are not entitled to soap and beds

"You should be ashamed for your lies." Where did I lie, exactly?

The dems didn't create this mess and they aren't denying funding.

Shame.

It's despicable the way the Trump haters exploit the plight of these children... Shamefully sickening. Makes me want to take a shower.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

And today its.....Liberals! We have a winner! :lamo

Democrats have created the magnet ... Now they are trying to scapegoat the right for the overcrowding, stressed detention centers at our southern borders.

And since the democrats receive the full throated assistance of the left stream media and own a voting base that consists of dutiful, nodding sheep ... we'll remain stuck in this democrat-created mess indefinitely.

The trump administration started the policy of pulling kids from parents and separating them. Obama admin only kept kids by themselves when they came unaccompanied. You should stop lying.

Just admit you don't care and own up to it. You don't need to pretend. People don't expect it of you. You are free to speak the truth.

"Some immigrant children were placed with human traffickers during the Obama administration".
rating-true.png

FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human Traffickers?

again you didn't care for 8 years that obama pulled kids from parents and didn't return them.
you didn't care that for 8 years obama implemented teh same policies i don't want to hear your
faux outrage unless you want to rant at obama for creating the problem to begin with.

that is when all these caravans began was with him not trump.
the failure to control the southern border clearly lays on obama and liberals.

I do care which is why i offered the easiest solution which is to return them to their parents and their home country.
i am speaking the truth you simply don't care.

hence why no one takes you seriously.
when you start ranting at obama and being honest about who caused this disaster to begin with i might start listening to
what you have to say. until then you are nothing more than a typical hack.

trump inherited this mess and obama made it worse.

And since the democrats receive the full throated assistance of the left stream media and own a voting base that consists of dutiful, nodding sheep ... we'll remain stuck in this democrat-created mess indefinitely.

Yep. The dishonest, anti-Trump media gins up the hysteria, and their lemmings dutifully spread the manure.
We see it on this forum, and other social media sites across the Net.

you are posting facts again. they don't like it.

They are entitled to their dumb**** opinions but not their own facts.

The dems didn't create this mess and they aren't denying funding.

Shame.

Who insists on open borders, sanctuary cities, amnesty etc?

Who's refusing border funding?

Shame this and own it.

Shame this and own it.

If I had a brick for every lie you told I could get to work building us a few miles of wall on the southern border.

"Some immigrant children were placed with human traffickers during the Obama administration".
FACT CHECK: Did the Obama Administration Place Immigrant Children With Human Traffickers?

The article you linked to says that the problems which led to that situation may not have been rectified yet,

As a result of the investigation, HHS and the Department of Homeland Security entered into an agreement to hammer out a joint plan that would address the issues raised in the report. As of 26 April 2018, that still had not happened according to Portman, who released a statement blasting the agencies for their failure to take action.​

So, w/e blame there is for Obama it also falls upon Trump.
Not sure if that is what you intended.

Perhaps we should get some competent person to permanently head the DHS?
Doesn't seem like it wold hurt.
Could be helpful even.

The only fact is they are not concentration camps.

The tRump concentration camps detain aliens and members of ethnic minorities. They are by definition concentration camps.

It's worth noting that denial is the final stage of genocide. Maybe you don't mind genocide. :shrug:

Shame this and own it.

Does "border funding" ≡ "wall funding"?

The article you linked to says that the problems which led to that situation may not have been rectified yet,

As a result of the investigation, HHS and the Department of Homeland Security entered into an agreement to hammer out a joint plan that would address the issues raised in the report. As of 26 April 2018, that still had not happened according to Portman, who released a statement blasting the agencies for their failure to take action.​

So, w/e blame there is for Obama it also falls upon Trump.
Not sure if that is what you intended.

Perhaps we should get some competent person to permanently head the DHS?
Doesn't seem like it wold hurt.
Could be helpful even.

How about yourself?

They are entitled to their dumb**** opinions but not their own facts.

they often confuse the two of them most of the time.

See? The right gets off on this.

Cheaper to give them soap and a toothbrush at this point. And more humane. Sending them back to their countries - with or without parachutes - will result in more abuse, violence and death for many of them. That's why they left.

I'm joking, of course a parachute is mandatory! ;)

That said, what we should actually do with these kids IF it were possible, is to ship them to their home country relatives for their domestic placement. They are victims of a choice made by their parents, and while held in detention, the US is not morally obligated to feed, school, and house foreign children through our welfare or foster care system. The parents always have the option of leaving the US and keeping their kids if they wish.

Now IF we must keep these children then obviously one ought place them for their best interests. If care centers off-site are superior to detention facilities, then fine. If not, leave them with adults in detention (although the Flores opinion may make that moot).

I am uninterested as to why they left or why their parents legally and illegally arrived with them to cross the border. There is largely no benefit to America and significant costs, to their immigration. Moreover, 80 percent of them don't even qualify for residency even under the broad bogus interpretations of the law as it stands. (were the law read honestly, the disapproval rate would be greater than 90 percent).

Stop with the bs! I remember when the jackals on the left bitched that the prisoners in Guantanamo were mistreated. So you run out and get you some toothbrushes and get your liberal self down there and brush those theeths.

Okee dokee. Thanks for the comment!

So they enter the country illegally, with ample warning that they have to follow the process like other people do. And they come in anyway. So, what, exactly are they "entitled" to, out of my pocket? What do I owe them, exactly?

I know there won't be any coherent answer to this question.

A toothbrush and some soap

Again, diverting from the fact of what's actually going on here and now. Wow.

Common tactic. "B...b...but, Obama!"

They way they say it, with such approval, you'd think they all voted for him too.

"Hey, look at the ****ty things Trump is doing in spades. Obama did it once too."

Wow, you quickly proved me right! Thanks for the seriously lacking response!

Sent from my iPhone XX Turbo using Tapacrap
The response was much more dignified than required.
Enjoy the mud.

Back
Top Bottom