• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:105]Two Minnesota Republican Candidates Assaulted

Re: Two Minnesota Republican Candidates Assaulted

I also remember a certain Republican candidate that told his supporters at a rally that if they roughed up protestors he would Pay their legal bills. Seems you forgot and excuse such behavior.

Nope. See my comments above and also at the time :)

I also remember a certain Republican candidate that told his supporters at a rally that if they roughed up protestors he would Pay their legal bills. Seems you forgot and excuse such behavior.

See the post right above yours.

Nope. See my comments above and also at the time :)

And yet, you will still vote trump which excuses his actions.

Edit: re your conclusion violence tends to birth more violence

An interesting conclusion. Have you taken it up, perhaps, with any Carthagenians, or perhaps Imperial Japanese?

as bad as government has been you want THEM to be the ones to clamp down of freedom?

Freedom of speech is not Freedom to Stalk, Freedom to Mob, Freedom to Intimidate or otherwise attempt to use threats of violence to silence or overturn the speech or political preferences of others.

We have an entirely different word, in fact, for non-state actors who use violence, intimidation, and the threat thereof to try to impose political solutions through fear and abuse.

See the post right above yours.

I see it just fine, but when people continue to support and vote for that candidate than how does it ever hold them accountable? Hint, it doesn’t.

An interesting conclusion. Have you taken it up, perhaps, with any Carthagenians, or perhaps Imperial Japanese?

A cat has your tongue I take it...

I see it just fine, but when people continue to support and vote for that candidate than how does it ever hold them accountable? Hint, it doesn’t.

What? Who? I think you may be thinking about a different thread. This one is about violence against politicians.

Maybe it's a reaction to those fine tiki torch carrier people with the iron bars, so beloved of the sainted Trump.

The event you're speaking of occurred over a year ago, in Virginia.

What? Who? I think you may be thinking about a different thread. This one is about violence against politicians.

Sir you really must understand that accountability according to some folks is defined as "Those who I want crushed get crushed".

They have been brainwashed into barbarity by their religion, which is the New Left.

As a former liberal I must go cry now.

Last edited:

'Member way back when, when some folks said that giving people permission to become increasingly aggressive with politicians they disagree with was going to lead to violence?

I 'Member.

First Antifa attacked Trump supporters in public places. The left made excuses.

Then leftist agitators began stalking Republicans at restaurants and harassing them. The left applauded.

When things do erupt into violence, I hope we all remember who encouraged that progression into violence.

Sir you really must understand that accountability according to some folks is defined as "Those who I want crushed get crushed".

They have been brainwashed into barbarity by their religion, which is the New Left.

As a former liberal I must go cry now.

By the way way this new religion is extremely hostile towards Christianity which the Christians have figured out, which why they follow the only person who has ever stood up for them in recent memory.....Trump.

The Left constantly trying to guilt trip them about this, and what is more thinking that this manipulation effort could ever work, goes to show yet again how much the left either 1) completely fails to understand reality or 2) they dont give a **** about reality if reality conflicts with the Dogma...THE DOGMA WILL BE FOLLOWED!

Last edited:

Actually, no. The fact that the President (for example) urged his supporters to punch people who protested him was wrong, and it is not silly at all to say so,

Good, glad you agree. Let's not forget that this is the POTUS, and his words count for more weight.

as much as you want to try to excuse abuses on your own side now.

Despite the fact that I literally said that violence from anyone is unacceptable. But nice try there.

By the way way this new religion is extremely hostile towards Christianity which the Christians have figured out, which why they follow the only person who has ever stood up for them in recent memory.....Trump.

The Left constantly trying to guilt trip them about this, and what is more thinking that this manipulation effort could ever work, goes to show yet again how much the left either 1) completely fails to understand reality or 2) they dont give a **** if reality conflicts with the Dogma...the Dogma will be followed!....
Oh those poor, persecuted Christians! They need protection from the Lord God Donald Trump! :lamo

Good, glad you agree. Let's not forget that this is the POTUS, and his words count for more weight.

He was a moronic candidate then, and that is the weight that should be assigned, vice saying it from the Oval Office.

Despite the fact that I literally said that violence from anyone is unacceptable. But nice try there.

You excuse everything but. So no. Nice try.

Oh those poor, persecuted Christians! They need protection from the Lord God Donald Trump! :lamo

Mock and demean....the left is so good at that.

Listening to others and caring about others not so much.

They say one thing and then do the other as if I am too dim to figure out the truth.

I am insulted.

Then leftist agitators began stalking Republicans at restaurants and harassing them. The left applauded.

When things do erupt into violence, I hope we all remember who encouraged that progression into violence.

In my occupation I see people from all walks of life. Some are Republicans and some are Democrats. I always remain neutral in any conversation of politics or religion.
But one thing is noted in all these years neither side has ever punched me nor taunted me.

Maybe I just live in protective shell as it seems by this thread that it is just Armageddon out there.

Some ignorantly dishonest and partisan Liberal declared that Antifa doesn’t really exist here and the right is just making it up. :lamo

Some ignorantly partisan Liberals declare that Antifa doesn’t really exist. :lamo

Funny to see all the old white men running in fear of "antifa".............BOO!

The America you think you know..........Is Over...Blue State America will never accept trump and his goons
You know...I said in the other thread that I appreciate that at least you,unlike the other leftist clowns, openly admit to your unhinged hatred as the only thing that drives and motivates you, and I sincerely mean it. But...I DO wish you people would REALLY take it to the next level. I mean...you WANT a war...so maybe you people ought to openly declare it and lets just see where this thing goes rather than throwing sucker punches from mobs like a bunch of cowardly little bitches.

'Member way back when, when some folks said that giving people permission to become increasingly aggressive with politicians they disagree with was going to lead to violence?

I 'Member.

Well thankfully they have suspects in both cases and they can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Physical assaults cannot be tolerated and anyone starting fights, regardless of political ideology, should be prosecuted fully.

You know...I said in the other thread that I appreciate that at least you,unlike the other leftist clowns, openly admit to your unhinged hatred as the only thing that drives and motivates you, and I sincerely mean it. But...I DO wish you people would REALLY take it to the next level. I mean...you WANT a war...so maybe you people ought to openly declare it and lets just see where this thing goes rather than throwing sucker punches from mobs like a bunch of cowardly little bitches.

Bring it on Loud Mouth

Bring it on Loud Mouth
:lamo YOU are the one that is talking all your big bad brave revolutionary ****. RISE UP...man...this cowardly hiding in mobs thing is embarrassing. Worst...revolution...ever.

Mock and demean....the left is so good at that.

Listening to others and caring about others not so much.

They say one thing and then do the other as if I am too dim to figure out the truth.

I am insulted.

Don't change the subject. You claimed that liberalism is a "new religion" that is "extremely hostile towards Christianity." Those are two extraordinary claims that require extraordinary evidence. So let's see that extraordinary evidence. Now.

He was a moronic candidate then, and that is the weight that should be assigned, vice saying it from the Oval Office.

And he still keeps it up.

You excuse everything but. So no. Nice try.

Interesting. Didn't take you as a fan of alternative facts despite your conservative lean. :shrug:

:lamo YOU are the one that is talking all your big bad brave revolutionary ****. RISE UP...man...this cowardly hiding in mobs thing is embarrassing. Worst...revolution...ever.
"As soon as we can figure out which bathroom to use, you guys are in big trouble!!!"

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom