• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Van driver runs over multiple people in Toronto - terrorism not ruled out[W:21]

Re: Van driver runs over multiple people in Toronto - terrorism not ruled out

Civilised societies do not have capital punishment.

Sure they do. The most civilized would in fact. The highest price taken... ones life... for murder. Shows they place the highest value on innocent life.

Sure they do. The most civilized would in fact. The highest price taken... ones life... for murder. Shows they place the highest value on innocent life.
Rot and nonsense. Our legal systems make far too many mistakes for anyone to accept the DP.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Rot and nonsense. Our legal systems make far too many mistakes for anyone to accept the DP.

It would be for clear cut cases only.

The morality behind the DP is rock solid.

You US pro gun crowd are becoming more desperate and more disgusting. When you’re not posting false data about other countries you’re clinging to anything like a drowning man at Sea. Like this one month London overtook NYC for murder. New York isn’t even in the top 10 ( maybe top 20) for murder in US cities.
Now you all post in glee whenever other countries are hit with any kind of attack. If it’s guns like in Paris you post “ but they have gun control” When it’s a knife or van you all joke about Van control etc like it’s funny.
I’ve seen it on here for the past two years and it’s getting so old.

London is on pace to record 200 murders this year, if current trends continue. Most of these murders will include a knife as the murder weapon, instead of a gun. It just goes to show that people who are intent on being violent will find a way, whether guns are an option or not.

It's true that London's murder stats would probably be much higher if guns were easier to acquire there.

Americans aren't fond of the idea of denying everyone the ability to own something, just because a small segment of the population are unchecked metal cases, terrorists, or criminals.

Shows they have a childishly innocent trust in the government and it's minions.
Isn't capital punishment just a Muslim thing nowadays?

This guy's religion has not been revealed, yet CTV is reporting that ISIS has not claimed credit. That's either a very odd non sequitur, or it's CTV's way of saying he's Muslim. Either way, they should just tell us his religion and end the speculation.

This guy's religion has not been revealed, yet CTV is reporting that ISIS has not claimed credit. That's either a very odd non sequitur, or it's CTV's way of saying he's Muslim. Either way, they should just tell us his religion and end the speculation.

ISIS hasn't claimed credit? Has the guy stopped beating his wife?

He's called Alek, so not a very Muslim sounding name. You may be disappointed.

Not a Muslim thing (China has the biggest DP numbers), but it's certainly a dictatorship thing. America is the only democracy which executes people.

No it is not

It sure is... as I already explained.

Lol. Trying to get me...

I said clear cut cases...

Yes. Because a person's religion is relevant ... :lol:

Yeah so, according to an eyewitness the perpetrator was of middle-eastern origin (Armenian actually)

It sure is... as I already explained.

Perhaps you should write down a list of countries which have the DP and look at it before deciding that the DP is moral.

Yeah so, according to an eyewitness the perpetrator was of middle-eastern origin (Armenian actually)

So not a Muslim then.

So not a Muslim then
Who knows anymore these days. It seems like its a free-for-all.

I'm Canadian, but I hope this stuff stops sooner or later! Enough is enough!!

EDIT: Dutch-Canadian actually

Perhaps you should write down a list of countries which have the DP and look at it before deciding that the DP is moral.

Irrelevant and precudicial...

Yepper!

Rental vans and disgruntled wannabe ISIS followers.

Let's bring in another 500,000 through the lottery. :roll:

Yepper!

Rental vans and disgruntled wannabe ISIS followers.

Let's bring in another 500,000 through the lottery. :roll:

The guy isn't a Muslim or an immigrant, so your post is rather silly.

He appears, in fact, to be an 'incel.'

Perhaps he should have went to a prostitute instead of killing people.

He's called Alek, so not a very Muslim sounding name. You may be disappointed.

Why the hell would I be disappointed??????? Do you think I want Islamic terrorism????? Give your head a shake.

Back
Top Bottom