• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Van driver runs over multiple people in Toronto - terrorism not ruled out[W:21]

Re: Van driver runs over multiple people in Toronto - terrorism not ruled out

It's too hasty to immediately suspect terrorism.

9 confirmed dead now.

Suspect was middle-eastern origin according to eye-witnesses

He looks white/lighter skinned to me in the ****ty quality footage I've seen thus far.

The guy had mental issues...He needs help

Just seen the news as they showed the roped off area. Reports are still coming in.

R.i.p.

I dont think it is too early to talk about banning these Assault Vans. Where is David Kardashian Hogg when you need him?

I dont think it is too early to talk about banning these Assault Vans. Where is David Kardashian Hogg when you need him?

Please not this retarded false equivalency again.

Could be worse, this mentally ill man might have acquired an AR-15 from a "private" sale Where was Ted Nugent to let him do that?

nothing retarded about it; makes perfect sense to me

A gun != vehicles, the latter of which happens to be indispensable to the modern economy, and does not feature killing as a primary purpose/function, even though it can be used in that capacity, and is often less efficient at it than many fire arms.

It is a false equivalency that doesn't make an iota of sense.

A gun != vehicles, the latter of which happens to be indispensable to the modern economy, and does not feature killing as a primary purpose/function, even though it can be used in that capacity, and is often less efficient at it than many fire arms.

well, it is occurring more often so, when it reaches a crescendo, get back to me with that same line of thought

It's never too early to OT troll a thread for some I guess.

well, it is occurring more often so, when it reaches a crescendo, get back to me with that same line of thought

Even if vehicular killings continued to increase, that won't change the fundamental absurdity of attempts to draw an equivalency between guns and vehicles, nevermind the fact that economic necessity would never permit a vehicle ban.

The guy had mental issues...He needs help

A bullet in the back of his head will cure him of his mental problems...

It's never too early to OT troll a thread for some I guess.

Clearly you are just beholden to the National Van Association and dont care about the victims of van violence.

You van nuts can relax. No one is calling for the confiscation of all vans, just some more sensible regulations.

Clearly you are just beholden to the National Van Association and dont care about the victims of van violence.

You US pro gun crowd are becoming more desperate and more disgusting. When you’re not posting false data about other countries you’re clinging to anything like a drowning man at Sea. Like this one month London overtook NYC for murder. New York isn’t even in the top 10 ( maybe top 20) for murder in US cities.
Now you all post in glee whenever other countries are hit with any kind of attack. If it’s guns like in Paris you post “ but they have gun control” When it’s a knife or van you all joke about Van control etc like it’s funny.
I’ve seen it on here for the past two years and it’s getting so old.

You van nuts can relax. No one is calling for the confiscation of all vans, just some more sensible regulations.

Luckily for you, I'm all for any regulations that can keep madmen out from behind the wheel of a vehicle.

Moderator's Warning:
With incidents like these, some enter the thread without the intention to discuss the news event but to bait/flame/troll the thread. So from here on forward, posts should be responsive to the topic of the news story: Multiple injuries reported after pedestrians struck by van in Toronto

This is not a gun control or 2a (via changes in vehicle registration) discussion. If you want to relate this to Gun Control, go start a thread in that forum. This thread is not the place for it.

Thread bans (or more) for those who just want to muck up the thread.

*Moderation is still possible on posts made before this warning.

You US pro gun crowd are becoming more desperate and more disgusting. When you’re not posting false data about other countries you’re clinging to anything like a drowning man at Sea. Like this one month London overtook NYC for murder. New York isn’t even in the top 10 ( maybe top 20) for murder in US cities.
Now you all post in glee whenever other countries are hit with any kind of attack. If it’s guns like in Paris you post “ but they have gun control” When it’s a knife or van you all joke about Van control etc like it’s funny.
I’ve seen it on here for the past two years and it’s getting so old.

I dont own a gun, nor am I a member of the NRA.

Abysmal stupidity. Childish self-indulgence. Socially retarded.
The post, I mean, of course. The individual who wrote it is a sterling example of a thoughtful, insightful, mature,...

Sorry, gotta go brush my teeth.

So once again, the religion of peace has outdone itself.......LOL :2wave:

So once again, the religion of peace has outdone itself.......LOL :2wave:

What? You know something that hasn't been reported yet?

Back
Top Bottom