• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. deficit spikes 42% in 1st Q of fiscal year

It doesn't appear that either you or the other poster have any idea what items are in the budget and what constitutes the deficit. You obviously believe Trump is responsible for 2017 deficit even though 2017 fiscal year includes October-December 2016 and first qtr. 2017. then there is the issue of your post 109 which PROJECTS deficits which ARE'T ACTUAL so maybe it is you that doesn't understand what an official deficit is along with what makes up those deficits.

This obviously is a cry for attention on your part but you are showing complete ignorance of not only the fiscal year but also what constitutes the deficits and the responsibility of Congress to authorize ALL Spending. Apparently civics isn't being taught in your school. How exactly did Trump create deficits with no spending authority?
I see you still have no clue what a deficit is

I see you still have no clue what a deficit is

Apparently not by YOUR definition, why don't you enlighten us all. Apparently projected deficits matter more to you especially when negative. 2018 deficit PLUS 17% or 127 billion dollars, Trump's first budget year although he had no spending authority.

Apparently not by YOUR definition, why don't you enlighten us all. Apparently projected deficits matter more to you especially when negative. 2018 deficit PLUS 17% or 127 billion dollars, Trump's first budget year although he had no spending authority.

You still have no clue hat a deficit is.
If you want to learn go look it up. You know about the internet because you are on a forum now let me tell you about something called google
neat the top of your screen you will see some writing should start with https, go there erase everything type google.com then hit enter.
If that's too hard for you just click on this link:
Google

In the meantime just accept the fact that you have been educated by liberals and everything you think you know is completely wrong

If you want to learn go look it up. You know about the internet because you are on a forum now let me tell you about something called google
neat the top of your screen you will see some writing should start with https, go there erase everything type google.com then hit enter.
Google

In the meantime just accept the fact that you have been educated by liberals and everything you think you know is completely wrong

Making the same claim over and over again hoping that it comes true isn't smart debate tactics. You have not proven that I don't know what a deficit is but you have proven that you believe PROJECTED deficits matter.

Maybe English isn't your first language as your posts make no sense at all as you haven't posted anything that would indicate that I don't understand what a deficit is. 42% spike in Deficit for the first qtr of fiscal year 2019 means exactly what since one quarter doesn't a year make?

Making the same claim over and over again hoping that it comes true isn't smart debate tactics. You have not proven that I don't know what a deficit is but you have proven that you believe PROJECTED deficits matter.

Maybe English isn't your first language as your posts make no sense at all as you haven't posted anything that would indicate that I don't understand what a deficit is. 42% spike in Deficit for the first qtr of fiscal year 2019 means exactly what since one quarter doesn't a year make?

See previous post my commie friend

See previous post my commie friend
I have seen your meaning of Prior post that says absolutely nothing and proves even less

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have seen your meaning of Prior post that says absolutely nothing and proves even less

See my previous comment

See my previous comment
Then this will be my last response to you as you don't know how to debate as you offered nothing but one line posts

Then this will be my last response to you as you don't know how to debate as you offered nothing but one line posts

Thank God!!
The guy who has no clue what he is talking about is finally going to stop quoting me!

Google

You are wasting your time talking to him he is just too stupid to understand anything
He won't reply to me because like you I kept showing people out here he doesn't know what he is talking about
He keeps saying you can't assign the debt to a president if he doesn't sign a budget
But they do sign CRs that can also run up the debt
The country would shut down if he didn't sign those CRs
here is where you can find the real deficits over the past few years and Trump's is higher then any of Obama's from 2013 on
US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis
have a nice day and good luck

You are wasting your time talking to him he is just too stupid to understand anything
He won't reply to me because like you I kept showing people out here he doesn't know what he is talking about
He keeps saying you can't assign the debt to a president if he doesn't sign a budget
But they do sign CRs that can also run up the debt
The country would shut down if he didn't sign those CRs
here is where you can find the real deficits over the past few years and Trump's is higher then any of Obama's from 2013 on
US Federal Deficit by Year - plus charts and analysis
have a nice day and good luck

It isn't just because hes stupid he wants to be stupid

It isn't just because hes stupid he wants to be stupid
I never thought that anybody could be that stupid naturally I really think he works on it everyday.
I think he gets stupider everyday and he is now already acting like next month
have a nice day

What do you call a stimulus program for shovel ready jobs that saw employment go down 4 million in 2009 and 3 million in 2010? what do you call economic policies that created the worst recovery in U.S. History from a major recession? There is a loyalty you have for liberalism and Obama that is stunning and unexplainable along with your ignorance of economics and even basic civics. You think economic policies had anything to do with deficits?

You look at federal revenue only from FIT standpoint and not the other revenue streams, you totally ignore state and local revenue increases, charities, consumer spending which is the largest component of GDP. You also ignored that Obama's stimulus was part of the 4.2 trillion Obama added to GDP in 8 years vs. 2 trillion Trump has generated in 2 years, Obama's 6 million job generated from pre recession levels in 8 years vs 5 million jobs created by Trump in 2. that isn't propaganda that is FACT!!

You look at what Obama inherited and not the economic policies that generated the results which were as stated the worst in U.S. history coming off a recession. why don't you explain to me why you have such loyalty to Obama and these economic numbers?

Once again, you've proven that you not only don't know what you are talking (writing) about but your views are nothing but partisan drivel. Civilian employment was 142,152,000 in January 2009. It had dropped to 138,013,000 by December 2009, since employment is a lagging indicator. It rose from there and surpassed the 2009 number by 2012. By the time Obama left office in January 2017, civilian employment rose to 152,226,000.

fredgraph.png

Moreover, GDP DID NOT increase by $2 trillion under Trump. It grew by $900 billion.
fredgraph.png

Last edited:
I never thought that anybody could be that stupid naturally I really think he works on it everyday.
I think he gets stupider everyday and he is now already acting like next month
have a nice day

Were on the internet stupid breeds like rabbits here

Were on the internet stupid breeds like rabbits here
we all can see that but Conservative seems to be one of a kind
He either gets stupider everyday naturally or works on it, I don't think anybody can keep getting stupider everyday naturally so I think he has to work on it.
Have a nice afternoon

we all can see that but Conservative seems to be one of a kind
He either gets stupider everyday naturally or works on it, I don't think anybody can keep getting stupider everyday naturally so I think he has to work on it.
Have a nice afternoon
He isn't even in the top 10. Have you been to the conspiracy theory section?

Once again, you've proven that you not only don't know what you are talking (writing) about but your views are nothing but partisan drivel. Civilian employment was 142,152,000 in January 2009. It had dropped to 138,013,000 by December 2009, since employment is a lagging indicator. It rose from there and surpassed the 2009 number by 2012. By the time Obama left office in January 2017, civilian employment rose to 152,226,000.

fredgraph.png

Moreover, GDP DID NOT increase by $2 trillion under Trump. It grew by $900 billion.
fredgraph.png

Yes it did and with the Obama stimulus for shovel ready jobs he is responsible for not creating the promised jobs and employment never got back to pre recession levels, January 2008 until 2014 showing Obama's incompetence and your support shows yours

Back
Top Bottom