• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters -- If Ghislane Maxwell names Trump as one of the Epstein pedophiles, what will you do?

Trump Voters -- what will you do?

• I will believe her, but I will still vote for him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
After you just said you hate Democrats so much you'd happily endure Trump raping your mother just to get some lib tears?

Sorry, not buying it.

lol and how else do you get liberal tears? How else do we get those salt mines going? Why don't you tell me? Make youtube videos?

lol and how else do you get liberal tears?

Well apparently by you inviting trump to rape your mother. I mean, whatever works for you I guess. Man, what would she say if she saw your posts here?

Well apparently by you inviting trump to rape your mother. I mean, whatever works for you I guess. Man, what would she say if she saw your posts here?

Vote republican.

I am just learning about some of this but why would I believe her? Just because Trump is a scumbag does not make what she says automatically true. I would not vote for Trump in the first place... and I would probably believe her over Trump but then again, I don't know anything about her.

Do you think she will name Bill Clinton?

That's a possibility too. But surely even a trump supporter has to accept that it's just as likely she'll name trump, or that she doesn't know all the details either way.

If she points the finger at Clinton - and some accuser comes out of the woodwork - he's probably finished: no more speaking engagements, the Clinton Foundation gets wrapped up, persona non grata. Knowing Bill he'll probably publicly apologize and claim he's seeking 'therapy.' But what should be disturbing is if the same happens for Trump, a quarter of the population will still vote for him.

Some will make easily disproved excuses such as this, so they can sleep at night.

Nah, Trump had Epstein booted from Mar-a-Lago for hitting on young women. Trump is an ass, but he is no pedo.

Others will just go full Roy Moore apologist and claim it is Biblically correct to creep on young girls.

Must most will just shout fake news or shrug and say, "What the hell, at least he still hates Mexicans."

I mean after all what better way to 'own the libs' that to elect, then re-elect a known sex offender?

Last edited:
Ghislane Maxwell is in custody. She has the dirt on all who were "entertained" at Epstein Island where they participated in pedophilia and sex trafficking.

For those of you already planning on voting for Trump --- if she names Trump as one of those pedophiles, what will you do?

Public poll. If you vote, you've declared yourself a Trump voter. :)

lol. Biden is the Child groper. Have at it....lets see everyone on that list. I hear it is very detailed, the labelling system is pristine, and it encompasses many many people. I mean...we allllllllll know Bill Clinton has multiple tapes right?

It's coming along.

Really? How so? I haven't heard anything in the news about her being under investigation, let alone about any indictments. In fact, the only thing in the news seems to be how investigations have cleared her of wrongdoing, rather than the opposite.

Granted, I'm not a legal professional, but how does being cleared of wrongdoing by Federal investigators result in her going to prison? Because I've seen a bunch of Law and Order episodes and every time the target of an investigation has been cleared, that person generally remains free.

I'm sure you are equally disgusted by all the claims that Hillary has had people killed as well......

Epstein was under Barr's protection and yet the guards all mysteriously fell asleep.....

I don't pretend to understand how such a "perfect storm" resulted in Epstein's suicide or "suicide." I do know, though, that the Manhattan jail did the screwing up, that Barr named a new fed prisons head afterward and launched investigations by both the FBI and the Inspector General.

As for Hillary Clinton, (1) she isn't under discussion here, and I've no intention of playing your whataboutism game, and (2) I generally don't dabble in conspiracy lore and suggest that you do the same.

I'm only bigotted to the CCP and their defenders!

My list is a tad larger, in addition to commies, I am bigoted against racists of all colors, religious fanatics of all denominations, nazis/fascists, extreme ethnonationalists and last but really at the top - pedophiles.

If Trump is charged, prosecuted and then convicted I won't vote for him. But I'll let due process play out. Enough men have been ruined on he said/she said.

Ghislane Maxwell is in custody. She has the dirt on all who were "entertained" at Epstein Island where they participated in pedophilia and sex trafficking.

For those of you already planning on voting for Trump --- if she names Trump as one of those pedophiles, what will you do?

This is why Clinton has come out in favor of masks

Considering that Trump allegedly threw Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago in ~2012, I doubt that this will be an issue at all.

Bill Clinton is the expert on this one.

Really? How so? I haven't heard anything in the news about her being under investigation, let alone about any indictments. In fact, the only thing in the news seems to be how investigations have cleared her of wrongdoing, rather than the opposite.

Granted, I'm not a legal professional, but how does being cleared of wrongdoing by Federal investigators result in her going to prison? Because I've seen a bunch of Law and Order episodes and every time the target of an investigation has been cleared, that person generally remains free.

You watch too much television.

Of course I'll believe her and won't vote for him, I've been saying that **** for years. I also wouldn't discount the possibility she gets "suicided" by Clinton Foundation/Trump Organization/etc.

You watch too much television.

You may be right. So what are some real life examples in which somebody was cleared in an investigation and went to prison anyway?

You may be right. So what are some real life examples in which somebody was cleared in an investigation and went to prison anyway?

Gen Michael Flynn has come within an inch away from that scenario.

Gen Michael Flynn has come within an inch away from that scenario.

Flynn pleaded guilty and then Barr dropped the case to cover for Trump. Try to keep up.

And any gas lighting will be dismissed.

I am right. You are dishonest. I knew that going in, that’s on me.

Back
Top Bottom