• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters -- If Ghislane Maxwell names Trump as one of the Epstein pedophiles, what will you do?

Trump Voters -- what will you do?

• I will believe her, but I will still vote for him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Barr will suicide her long before they get to court......

I don't think she has a damned thing to fear from AG Barr, and I'm disgusted by your saying that he will kill this woman.

I don't think the world will ever know the extent of the activities of "Lolita Island," but I have read for years and years that it was, as I've posted before, like "Alice's Restaurant." You could get anything you wanted, including the experience of snuffing a child. None of us even know the names/countries of some of the most powerful people in the world and probably never will. But Maxwell knows far too much to remain alive.

Ghislane Maxwell is in custody. She has the dirt on all who were "entertained" at Epstein Island where they participated in pedophilia and sex trafficking.

For those of you already planning on voting for Trump --- if she names Trump as one of those pedophiles, what will you do?

Public poll. If you vote, you've declared yourself a Trump voter. :)

It wouldn't matter at all to me. I agree with everything he does policy wise, and nothing gets me more excited than liberal tears. I'd vote for him even if he personally raped and murdered my own mother. I'd hate him......but I hate democrats far, far more. I'd gladly vote for him.

Still an interesting story to watch though, and see who and how many will be named.

It wouldn't matter at all to me. I agree with everything he does policy wise, and nothing gets me more excited than liberal tears. I'd vote for him even if he personally raped and murdered my own mother. I'd hate him......but I hate democrats far, far more. I'd gladly vote for him.

Still an interesting story to watch though, and see who and how many will be named.

There sure are some seriously hateful, bigoted people on this board... scary.

The enablers would give Trump the key to their teen daughters bedroom. The Adorables are down deep in the rabbit hole.

Agree

The last few months, these new posters are mostly right wing Trolls.

I highly suspect that she'll name Trump. Doing so may be the only way for her to save her life.

There's no reason to think such allegations would actually be true.

True

It's a giant leap from being a pervy peeping Don back stage at teen beauty pageants and actually sleeping with a 15yo little girl. I am sure even if offerd Peeping Don would have refused Epstein's offer. Or would he.... Hmmm

I don't think she has a damned thing to fear from AG Barr, and I'm disgusted by your saying that he will kill this woman.

I don't think the world will ever know the extent of the activities of "Lolita Island," but I have read for years and years that it was, as I've posted before, like "Alice's Restaurant." You could get anything you wanted, including the experience of snuffing a child. None of us even know the names/countries of some of the most powerful people in the world and probably never will. But Maxwell knows far too much to remain alive.

I'm sure you are equally disgusted by all the claims that Hillary has had people killed as well......

Epstein was under Barr's protection and yet the guards all mysteriously fell asleep.....

why in the world would Trump being a pedophile stop his supporters from voting for him?

Ghislane Maxwell is in custody. She has the dirt on all who were "entertained" at Epstein Island where they participated in pedophilia and sex trafficking.

For those of you already planning on voting for Trump --- if she names Trump as one of those pedophiles, what will you do?

Naming Trump is one thing. Having clear and convincing evidence that the claim is true is quite something else. At this point I take absolutely nothing anyone says about a politician at face value.

She's right. This is about Trump. If you want to start a poll about the possibility of Clinton being named, create it.

Interesting but I think any one on a so-called list would be fair game.

why in the world would Trump being a pedophile stop his supporters from voting for him?

Same reason Clinton was a rapist didn't stop democrats voting for him...in fact it seemed to booster his popularly.

Indeed. The same Trump that asked Putin and Xi to help him win.

Seven pages in and only eight posters cop to Trump support?

No no, I'm hateful, not bigotted. there's a difference ;)

If she names trump, it will instantly become a tenet of the trump cult to support pedophiles......Gym Jordan is already there.

Interesting but I think any one on a so-called list would be fair game.

They are fair game. But this particular thread is solely about Trump.

At least Biden won't be lying if he say "I don't remember". Remember Epstein was a big Dem donor. Probably a lot of his "friends were too.

One of them being the Donald himself...

It's impressive to see a man feeding off his emotions.

One of them being the Donald himself...
"The Donald" was in a picture with Epstein, BFD. He also kicked him out of Mar a Lago.

Back
Top Bottom