• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters -- If Ghislane Maxwell names Trump as one of the Epstein pedophiles, what will you do?

Trump Voters -- what will you do?

• I will believe her, but I will still vote for him

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
According to who?
It can out a long time ago. If you're so fixated on it, google is your friend. I got better things to do.

I'd vote for him even if he personally raped and murdered my own mother. I'd hate him......but I hate democrats far, far more. I'd gladly vote for him.

Still an interesting story to watch though, and see who and how many will be named.

:shock:

That's cause he crossed the line and hit on Ivanka, she was 13 at the time.......

He should have known that Ivanka belonged to trump.

Ghislane Maxwell is in custody. She has the dirt on all who were "entertained" at Epstein Island where they participated in pedophilia and sex trafficking.

For those of you already planning on voting for Trump --- if she names Trump as one of those pedophiles, what will you do?

Public poll. If you vote, you've declared yourself a Trump voter. :)

“I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and wouldn’t lose any voters, ok? It’s, like, incredible.” — Donald Trump, who is currently the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president, insulting the intelligence of his own supporters.
Donald Trump 'Fifth Avenue' Comment

What will they do? No change. He is the Jim Jones of RWers.

Jim Jones - Wikipedia
For those who don't know Jim Jones.

At least Biden won't be lying if he say "I don't remember". Remember Epstein was a big Dem donor. Probably a lot of his "friends were too.

Like trump.....you forget that trump used to be a big Democrat donor and a Democrat.

I don't think she has a damned thing to fear from AG Barr, and I'm disgusted by your saying that he will kill this woman.

I don't think the world will ever know the extent of the activities of "Lolita Island," but I have read for years and years that it was, as I've posted before, like "Alice's Restaurant." You could get anything you wanted, including the experience of snuffing a child. None of us even know the names/countries of some of the most powerful people in the world and probably never will. But Maxwell knows far too much to remain alive.

Barr's in charge of the Federal prison system that "suicided" Epstein.

The enablers would give Trump the key to their teen daughters bedroom. The Adorables are down deep in the rabbit hole.

The cultists would go from Deny....to Excuse....to Approve......in about 48 hours.

Same reason Clinton was a rapist didn't stop democrats voting for him...in fact it seemed to booster his popularly.

Clinton was a rapist? Where's the indictments for rape?

Good play to leave yourself an out here......

It's called presumption of innocence, and the right to face one's accuser.

It wouldn't matter at all to me. I agree with everything he does policy wise, and nothing gets me more excited than liberal tears. I'd vote for him even if he personally raped and murdered my own mother. I'd hate him......but I hate democrats far, far more. I'd gladly vote for him.

Still an interesting story to watch though, and see who and how many will be named.

#Becauseitsacult

I am not hateful, I am just a bigot with a bad attitude towards those I'm bigoted against.

I'm only bigotted to the CCP and their defenders!

Almost 100 posts in, only eight voters; c’mon down, don’t be shy......FFS, Trump has a 38% approval rating, vote, ******s!

Almost 100 posts in, only eight voters; c’mon down, don’t be shy......FFS, Trump has a 38% approval rating, vote, ******s!

They are afraid trump will grab their ******s.

Have you planned for how you're going to react when he loses?

continue life as normal and then vote republican again in 2022, 2024, 2026 etc. etc....

whats your plan? riot in the street because you burned your lips on a crack pipe and cant get a job?

Except it isn't going to be Trump it's going to be Bill Clinton, it's going to be Prince Andrew, it's going to be John Kerry, and Joe Biden, it's going to be Hunter Biden, it's going to be Susan Rice, it's going to be Michelle Obama, it's going to be blah blah blah....

****ing dems and their pathetic hopes....

:lamo

continue life as normal and then vote republican again in 2022, 2024, 2026 etc. etc....

After you just said you hate Democrats so much you'd happily endure Trump raping your mother just to get some lib tears?

Sorry, not buying it.

Except it isn't going to be Trump it's going to be Bill Clinton, it's going to be Prince Andrew, it's going to be John Kerry, and Joe Biden, it's going to be Hunter Biden, it's going to be Susan Rice, it's going to be Michelle Obama, it's going to be blah blah blah....

****ing dems and their pathetic hopes....

:lamo

How the plan of throwing Hillary in prison going for you?

Back
Top Bottom