• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tweets he took a pass at Time Magazine Cover

No it doesn't. I'd be surprised if a Time editor responded on his editorial page to a Tweet by Trump.

I'd be surprised if anyone bought the magazine.

How do we know Trump lied, because he never passes up an opportunity for ego stroking. I believe this may be Times cover in Dec 2018 !!

9ac421836a759197c7989b7024dab665.jpg

Yes this is the same man who loves media coverage. Who begs Time Magazine to make him man of the year, and the same guy who puts up fake magazine covers all over his Trump properties.

Trump tweets he 'took a pass' at being named TIME's person of the year - CNNPolitics

Now before you Trumpsters start claiming media bias. Here's the tweet in full:

I bow down to your superior trolling skills Mr. President. This is next level trolling.

Has the word "trolling" stopped meaning anything anymore? As far as trolling goes, this sucks. The point of trolling is to make your target sound angry and unhinged, not yourself.

Hillary lost the sure election and now they want President Trump in prison because they can
not accept this loss. The spiral down continues.

Trump+and+Presidential+Seal.jpg

Hillary lost the sure election and now they want President Trump in prison because they can
not accept this loss. The spiral down continues.

View attachment 67225325

Good Lord.
Out of nowhere, apropos of nothing, another "Trump won the election!" announcement.
Listen. We know it was a giddy, triumphant momnt for you, and we get that there hasn't been much good news since but it was a year ago. You need to find a way to move on.

What is so profoundly wrong with this guy that he finds it necessary to lie about something like that?

He's the President, for worse or worse.

I used to think it was just a means of misdirection, employed either a couple days before or a couple days after some more bad news about his administration broke. But, the pattern didn't hold. He seems unable to stop himself from telling these big self-aggrandizing lies.

Good Lord.
Out of nowhere, apropos of nothing, another "Trump won the election!" announcement.
Listen. We know it was a giddy, triumphant momnt for you, and we get that there hasn't been much good news since but it was a year ago. You need to find a way to move on.

Look at the post above mine.... I responded to that. The news over the last has been great!!

My posting: "Hillary lost the sure election and now they want President Trump in prison because they can
not accept this loss. The spiral down continues."

Your clan is off the rails every single day.......... :lol:

Look at the post above mine.... I responded to that. The news over the last has been great!!

My posting: "Hillary lost the sure election and now they want President Trump in prison because they can
not accept this loss. The spiral down continues."

Your clan is off the rails every single day.......... :lol:

It's a silly little custom we have here to quote the post you're replying to. Otherwise what you post is taken as a general comment on the subject.
As for my clan, I doubt you know which one it is. There's someone else here who's a member of my clan, but I doubt you know her/him either.

:lamo lolz. Awwww. Did I hurt your wittle feelings? :lamo

Whatever good Trump has done is always, always, always countered by him doing stupid stuff like this. And he does stupid stuff like this every single freaking week! Sometimes multiple times a week.

Careful - when you get down in the mud with pigs, you both get dirty, but the pig really loves it.

Yes this is the same man who loves media coverage. Who begs Time Magazine to make him man of the year, and the same guy who puts up fake magazine covers all over his Trump properties.

Trump tweets he 'took a pass' at being named TIME's person of the year - CNNPolitics

Now before you Trumpsters start claiming media bias. Here's the tweet in full:

I bow down to your superior trolling skills Mr. President. This is next level trolling.

Apparently he whines about this every year. What a grown-up :roll:

Good Lord.

That’s pretty much all they’ve got.

They chalk up any criticism of Trump to Hillary worship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom