• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tweets he took a pass at Time Magazine Cover

Okay. Perhaps it was too obtuse. It was my way of calling him a dork without calling him a dork.

Oh.

I would call him a dork, but I normally reserve that label for socially awkward people who play Magic: The Gathering. Hanging multiple fake Time covers of yourself speaks to a larger psychological issue, in my book.

Oh.

I would call him a dork, but I normally reserve that label for socially awkward people who play Magic: The Gathering. Hanging multiple fake Time covers of yourself speaks to a larger psychological issue, in my book.

I actually agree. And one wonders why Time chooses not to file suit.

They've probably decided the revelation that the President is so insecure that he hangs fake Time covers of himself is good enough.

CNN trudging the bottom of the barrel again, so much for getting word out about actual issues I guess.

The question you should be asking is why isn't Trump focused on actual issues? CNN doesn't have to focus on any issues!

It's probably not worth the trouble because it can be declared as a parody. That doesn't stop idiots from believing that the covers are real though.

Though he may of actually talked too someone who was, or either posed as a representative for the magazine, we don't really have a way on knowing. Not to mention with the way they have been running their articles at this point. I would not put it past them to outright lie to us, like people expect of Trump.

This still doesn't change the fact that CNN is still busy doing their sad "**** Trump" shuffle across the news room floor. Forgoing actual journalism to push through their own transparent narrative.

What's pathetic is that people still buy into this BS on such a grand level.

Actually it is you who is making crap up. We know that Trump lies through his teeth just to make himself look good. That's his entire career as well as his calculations for his net worth. We also know that's not how Time Magazine does business. Yet you still want to believe that CNN is lying about this???

Yes this is the same man who loves media coverage. Who begs Time Magazine to make him man of the year, and the same guy who puts up fake magazine covers all over his Trump properties.

Trump tweets he 'took a pass' at being named TIME's person of the year - CNNPolitics

Now before you Trumpsters start claiming media bias. Here's the tweet in full:

I bow down to your superior trolling skills Mr. President. This is next level trolling.

67225314-political-photos-cartoon-thread-x-w-1-w-386-a-orange_is_the_new_orange-jpg

Last edited:
Trump didn't tell me to hate them, their actions did that for him.

I could care less whether or not that this is a real issue. This story is still just them trudging the bottom because they apparently can't be expected to do actual journalist things.

Face it, the only reason that you care, is because it makes Trump look like an idiot. The fact is that Trump made a claim, and the people who are the only ones that would know if that claim is true said that trump lied. As I said CNN has nothing to do with it.

CNN trudging the bottom of the barrel again, so much for getting word out about actual issues I guess.
Yeah, it must really hurt when the people who provide 24 hour news run a true story that is inconvenient to Trump cult members.

I was unaware that he tweeted this AND that TIME is still a thing.

I would guess that more people will read this tweet than will read that rag.

It's amusing the the guy from TIME responded with a tweet rather than with an editorial in the rag. Speaks volumes.

No it doesn't. I'd be surprised if a Time editor responded on his editorial page to a Tweet by Trump.

Last edited:
Might have been bad gravy at Mar-ar -Lago. LOL. Trump is having hallucinations. Robert Mueller will be man of the Year.

The sanity/mental state of the POTUS is most definitely an "actual issue".

Though he may of actually talked too someone who was, or either posed as a representative for the magazine, we don't really have a way on knowing. Not to mention with the way they have been running their articles at this point. I would not put it past them to outright lie to us, like people expect of Trump.

This still doesn't change the fact that CNN is still busy doing their sad "**** Trump" shuffle across the news room floor. Forgoing actual journalism to push through their own transparent narrative.

Have you ever considered that all the news you may see by only paying attention to right wing media has been pre-selected to confirm your biases? You will never see the big picture that way.

I'm laughing at the image of a CNN employee (or any news) sitting with a phone, just waiting to see a tweet from Trump. Then jumping up with joy at the prospect that they can once again 'get him' :roll:

I want that job. said no one. ever.

If Trump had half a brain, he would quit twitter. I'm very befuddled by the fact that Trump seems to believe that nothing he says will be fact checked.

According to most conservatives, one of the worst things that happened under the Obummer administration was when the state department initially lied about Bengazi. Trump lies ever week if not every day. Why aren't conservatives all upset about him making them out to be fools (only his supporters ever actually believe his lies).

Of course you believe Trump over the network that Trump told you to hate. Lets wait and see if Trtump sues Time magazine. This is actually between Time and Trump CNN doesnt even really come into the picture. I doubt that trump would actually try anything legal with Time on this issue since its pretty obvious that Time could just show their policy. And Trump probably could not come up with a phone record backing his claim.

Odduckson was one of the first people I put on ignore. He claims not to be a Trump supporter, yet attacks anyone who dares to criticize Trump. It make me sad, but glad I don't have to deal with his intellectually dishonest Trump defense any longer.

It is sad that people still buy into Trump's BS. What's really sad is that you are more concerned about CNN than you are the President lying.

I wonder if that job would be subject to liberal, affirmative action?

No, only white males are qualified for it. Because nobody else ever gets a job for any other reason.

The question you should be asking is why isn't Trump focused on actual issues? CNN doesn't have to focus on any issues!

That is where your wrong, seeing as Trump is just a guy with a twitter account. While those jackoffs at CNN are supposed to be hunting down the news that matters and I believe that constantly bitching about Trump is a prime example of them, not doing their damn jobs.

Actually it is you who is making crap up. We know that Trump lies through his teeth just to make himself look good. That's his entire career as well as his calculations for his net worth. We also know that's not how Time Magazine does business. Yet you still want to believe that CNN is lying about this???

Actually I am speculating, but that doesn't stop you from yammering your little sphincter off about it anyway.

Face it, the only reason that you care, is because it makes Trump look like an idiot. The fact is that Trump made a claim, and the people who are the only ones that would know if that claim is true said that trump lied. As I said CNN has nothing to do with it.

They are the ones wasting their and our time, reporting on such crap. They are at least complicit in this stupidity and the fact that you buy into it is laughable.

Back
Top Bottom