• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump spends MLK Jr. Day golfing - CNN today

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. I bought a bag of fried chicken and am cooking some macaroni and cheese. Too bad watermelon is out of season - it would be the bomb.

Just a reasonably smart free thinker with a wide curiosity, stamina and open eyes here.

Do reasonably smart free thinker believe there is such a thing as a Road Map to UTOPIA?

In honor of Martin Luther King Jr. I bought a bag of fried chicken and am cooking some macaroni and cheese. Too bad watermelon is out of season - it would be the bomb.

sounds like you are eating a typical Donald Trump meal. Oh wait, he likes Diet Coke too.

Last edited:
I'm trying to make out your point...serioulsy.

What are Trump's good deeds?

Is golfing working?

....a day Trump is golfing is a day he isn't obsessing over the size of his button.

CNN: Trump spends MLK Day golfing

Another pearl-clutching moment for the left ... :lol:

Trump has certainly allowed the bigots and racists amongst us to stand up and be counted...

It is not for journalists to moralize or judge, their job is to report the goings on.

Of course journalism has failed.

So America must fail.

They had no report of any service that 45 volunteered today. Do you?

Did you actually read this alleged slamming of Obama, or were you hoping that no one would read it and you could claim victory because you posted a link?

Here, from your own link...

"...he did engage in the honorary practices typical of a president on this day in terms of laying a wreath on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. And then, in my humble opinion, the president spent it like everyone else — enjoying simple pleasures with family and friends. This makes President Barack Obama a human being, not the insensitive traitor that some people are making him out to be because he did not engage in deep mourning."

and

"I can see how the symbolic role of the president needs to expressed seriously by the holder of that role, but President Obama did that by laying the wreath. The fact is, he is the president and not a priest."

LieAtAllCost Fail.

What a racist, douchebag post. This is the most divisive, racist, knuckledragging, redneck assed post I have seen around here in a while.

Stupid, stupid post.

I have to wonder how people can post such stupid **** and get away with it.

Oh wait, he likes Diet Coke too.

Ray Charles was great in those old Diet Coke commercials. I will drink it in February for Black History Month.

Ray also sang an awesome National Anthem.

What a racist, douchebag post. This is the most divisive, racist, knuckledragging, redneck assed post I have seen around here in a while.

Stupid, stupid post.

I have to wonder how people can post such stupid **** and get away with it.
What is racist about it? I am honoring Dr. King. The chicken was great and so will be the Mac and Cheese.

Aren't you clever.

I would think the left should celebrate every day he golfs. I have an image in my mind of liberals toasting in celebration, that it is one day less he can disassemble liberal policies.

Nah, I just see it as one more day he is lying his ass off and conservatives and so called libertarians clap their hands for him. SAD

Trump spends MLK Jr. Day golfing - CNNPolitics

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump appears poised to ignore his own calls for Americans to mark Martin Luther King Jr. Day with "acts of civic work and community service."

Trump is not scheduled to partake in any service projects on the federal holiday he and every other US president have designated as a "day of service" since 1994. Instead, he arrived Monday morning at his golf club in West Palm Beach, Florida. The only event on the public schedule released daily by the White House is the flight that will take him back to Washington in the afternoon.

Trump's noticeably blank public schedule Monday comes as he continued to beat back accusations of racism for referring to countries in Africa as "****hole countries" and rejecting immigration from the African continent and Haiti in favor of immigrants from Norway during a meeting with lawmakers. His reported comments were confirmed by both a Republican senator and Democratic senator present, but Trump has denied making the disparaging remarks.

Trump rejected the criticism on Sunday night, telling reporters that he is the "least racist person you have ever interviewed."
==========================================================================================
Despite declaring that he was the least racist person around, DJT spent MLK Jr Day playing golf. Apparently he was not aware of the tradition followed by past presidents to honor this day. This will be seen as a racist statement by most but his base will love it.

Little known story.... Trump helped a guy find his lost ball in the rough off the 8th green. Trump being the classy guy he is, was not about to boast about his charity.

Trump has certainly allowed the bigots and racists amongst us to stand up and be counted...

I did the same thing when Obama was president. Fried chicken is good.

What does Trump have to do with it. Oh, I get it - you are just looking for ways to say "Trump" and "racist" in the same breath.

Sorry, bro - the president is the least racist man you will find.

But you are a hater and a bigot.

You vote Democrat, right?

Aren't you clever.

If I was clever I would have bought a bag of black eyed peas and boiled them over night. I guess it isn't to late to find a can of okra.

I did the same thing when Obama was president. Fried chicken is good.

What does Trump have to do with it. Oh, I get it - you are just looking for ways to say "Trump" and "racist" in the same breath.

Sorry, bro - the president is the least racist man you will find.

But you are a hater and a bigot.

You vote Democrat, right?

You must have gained a lot of weight over those 8 years. Sucks to be you.

You must have gained a lot of weight over those 8 years. Sucks to be you.

Nope, I have always been underweight or at about normal for brief periods. Right now I am about 25 pounds under my ideal weight for height.

I run and have a fast metabolism.

Too bad you seem too stupid to actually cook ... but if you ever climb out of your race baiting troll situation, here are some tips for you when you don't have the gas to get to McDonalds:

Soul Food Recipes - Allrecipes.com

Back
Top Bottom