• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Really is Draining the Swamp

Yes liberals have some stupid ideas ...

That is probably true. But the point (that you missed. again) is that Oprah wasn't one of them.

Oprah was fake news initiated by the Right. Of course, that's a redundant statement, Fake News never came from anywhere but the Right

Were people overly dramatic about Nixon? What is appropriate drama for the situation? Saying Hillary was an awful candidate too is an equivocation where I believe it is unwarranted by the facts. She is an ambitious, phony bitch but she's not an arrogant, cold moron like Trump. He has no standard of conduct, thought or speech.

no im just saying shes no less a criminal than trump is. kinda lose/lose election

Destroying the country? Conservatives have the balls to accuse liberals of destroying the country when it is they who put people hostile to government in every conceivable position? That is the worst kind of projection.

The swampsih government stacked with leftist hangeroners and fake conservatives. What don't you get?

Wow, some right wing hacks opinion LOL. You can't even make your own argument. You conservatives are really sad. Just shows you have nothing, so all you can do is find other people's opinions and copy them and other pathetic deflections. Must suck to always be wrong

That what the Leftist memes of the day told you to parrot? Polly

i dont want them to run oprah. i want them to run someone qualified. i used to be a democrat. got nothing against them.

You guys ran the least qualified candidate in American history, and then voted for him as president. You are in no position to tell "the left" who is qualified or not.

You guys ran the least qualified candidate in American history, and then voted for him as president. You are in no position to tell "the left" who is qualified or not.

wasnt just republicans who voted trump

88% of his voters were Republicans. He is president because of them.

hes president because of 100% of his voters...which are not all republicans lol

hes president because of 100% of his voters...which are not all republicans lol

But most of them are. He has very little support elsewhere.

But most of them are. He has very little support elsewhere.

he has support from tons or republicans and democrats nation wide. why does that bother you. people elected obama and all he did was drone civilians for 8 years

he has support from tons or republicans and democrats nation wide. why does that bother you. people elected obama and all he did was drone civilians for 8 years

Prove it.

And it bothers me because Republicans are trying everything to pin that monstrosity on anyone else, when in reality Republicans are the ones responsible for Trump. They own him and his presidency.

They don't need conservatives, or independent, or democrats. Until the next election.
Eventually they may get enough judges confirmed to ensure that the next Trump type we have, with a complicit congress, will also have a complicit judiciary. Then the heads will really roll.

Prove it.

And it bothers me because Republicans are trying everything to pin that monstrosity on anyone else, when in reality Republicans are the ones responsible for Trump. They own him and his presidency.

well obviously republicans voted for a republican...lol

democrats voted for a republican too. hence trump won

Trump received very little support from Democrats.

who cares? he received some support from them.

lol, so did Romney, McCain, and Bush. Your point? Trump is still president largely because of Republican voters. And today, his approval ratings are in the gutter with everyone except...Republican voters.

lol, so did Romney, McCain, and Bush. Your point? Trump is still president largely because of Republican voters. And today, his approval ratings are in the gutter with everyone except...Republican voters.

your rationale makes no sense. how many democrats voted hillary?

your rationale makes no sense. how many democrats voted hillary?

How does my rationale make no sense? Why is it hard for you to admit that Trump is a Republican president, who's support mostly comes from Republican voters? I know he sucks, but man up and and accept your guy, don't try and pin him on anyone else.

How does my rationale make no sense? Why is it hard for you to admit that Trump is a Republican president, who's support mostly comes from Republican voters? I know he sucks, but man up and and accept your guy, don't try and pin him on anyone else.

is there a reason you refused to answer?

lol ill ask again.

how many democrats voted for hillary? you gave the % of republicans that voted trump...please cite the % that voted for hillary.

thanks

Trump's vote totals in every toss up state North Carolina, Florida, Ohio & Iowa, plus his surprise victories
in Union stronghold states like Pennsylvania, Michigan & Wisconsin not won by a Republican in over 28 years proves
beyond the shadow of a doubt that he had the strongest inroads into Democrat voters since Reagan. Anyone who
does not realize this is simpleminded!

no im just saying shes no less a criminal than trump is. kinda lose/lose election

There you're wrong and when Trump gets impeached, the evidence will be there for who care to see.

Trump's vote totals in every toss up state North Carolina, Florida, Ohio & Iowa, plus his surprise victories
in Union stronghold states like Pennsylvania, Michigan & Wisconsin not won by a Republican in over 28 years proves
beyond the shadow of a doubt that he had the strongest inroads into Democrat voters since Reagan. Anyone who
does not realize this is simpleminded!

The numbers don't back up your assertions, but you go right ahead and believe them.

Hell, Obama did better with Republicans in 2008 than Trump did with Democrats in 2016. Why continue lying to yourselves?

The swampsih government stacked with leftist hangeroners and fake conservatives. What don't you get?

I don't get a boner, the way conservatives do, when the rich are given cart blanc to rob the treasury, when women are oppressed by religious fanatics and diplomacy is replaced by bullying and arrogant bluster.

I don't get how dumb so many of my countrymen are. There's no excuse for their persistent, deliberate ignorance and wealth worship. American conservativism is the entitlement to do the wrong things for the wrong reason no matter who it hurts.

Back
Top Bottom