• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Really is Draining the Swamp

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
By driving a historically high number of Republicans in Congress to an early retirement.

DaiZsdNUMAEVBo9.jpg:large

:lol:

By driving a historically high number of Republicans in Congress to an early retirement.

DaiZsdNUMAEVBo9.jpg:large

:lol:

His supporters on this site agree. Those are just evil RINOs like Ryan.

His supporters on this site agree. Those are just evil RINOs like Ryan.

this is setting the stage for a republican in 2020 besides trump. theyll seem like the hero rescuing the party.

A blue tsunami is on the horizon.

Fine, republicans are running and cashing in on hooking up the rich again. Meanwhile, Trump hired the biggest swamp monsters to profit off their positions and complete the robbery of the treasury. it is countless example of his administration using cronyism, self dealing, profiting off his position, and many people in their positions are there to solely destroy their departments to allow the rich to finish looting the country.

Right wingers probably love that ****, they admire when republicans purposefully try to make government fail so their self prophecy of the government is bad is fulfilled. ANd the right constantly sticks their heads up their ass and pretends that this doesn't happen

Democrats will right the ship, they will bitch and moan about it and throw fits and spread lies, then vote another republican asshole in and repeat the cycle. Each time digging the hole even further. Eventually we are going to reach a point we can't get out

possibly. my town for instance is for a new republican candidate. they will all get out and vote red if its someone besides trump. many righties stayed home when trump ran.

if a new repub runs in 2020 they will actually have an advantage in my opinion

possibly. my town for instance is for a new republican candidate. they will all get out and vote red if its someone besides trump. many righties stayed home when trump ran.

What town are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

this is setting the stage for a republican in 2020 besides trump. theyll seem like the hero rescuing the party.

They'll be going up against an electorate well-primed to wonder "ok, but can we really trust these clowns after what they just put the country through?"

I've said it before but comparing Washington to a swamp is an insult to beautiful wetlands. A swamp is a beautiful example of a balanced ecosystem.

Washington on the other hand has far more in common with my septic tank. Every time I lift tbeid and shine a flashlight in there I'm afraid of what I will see.

The only thing trump is draining is money, he is making it hand over fist.
I hope the powers that be have been paying attention to trump shells purchases of stocks that his tweets would effect. Amazon in particular...

You may be right...but it's very difficult to run against an incumbent sitting president, especially for a candidate from the same party. But it might also depend on how much Trump drags down the rest of the GOP with him.

They'll be going up against an electorate well-primed to wonder "ok, but can we really trust these clowns after what they just put the country through?"

well if the left runs oprah the right wing wont have to worry about winning lol

You may be right...but it's very difficult to run against an incumbent sitting president, especially for a candidate from the same party. But it might also depend on how much Trump drags down the rest of the GOP with him.

yes you do make a good point. should be interesting.

If you mean a tsunami like one that rushes in, destroys everything then rushes out....we already had more than enough of those. IMO.

If you mean a tsunami like one that rushes in, destroys everything then rushes out....we already had more than enough of those. IMO.

What, too much 'winning', for ya?' lol

images

The left isn't going to run Oprah, no matter how much you'd like them to.

i dont want them to run oprah. i want them to run someone qualified. i used to be a democrat. got nothing against them.

i dont want them to run oprah. i want them to run someone qualified. i used to be a democrat. got nothing against them.

Interestingly, the conservatives on this site are the only ones who bring up Oprah. That ought to tell you something.

Interestingly, the conservatives on this site are the only ones who bring up Oprah. That ought to tell you something.

hah i was just joking around in the previous post. sorry if my humor is dry (hard to detect online sometimes). she already announced she isnt running. my guess is they run biden.

hah i was just joking around in the previous post. sorry if my humor is dry (hard to detect online sometimes). she already announced she isnt running. my guess is they run biden.

It might be Biden's time. He appeals to the working class so he'd be good to run against Trump.

It might be Biden's time. He appeals to the working class so he'd be good to run against Trump.

yea but hed probably carry out obamas war-hawk agenda and drone expansion. after all, he was the vp...

hah i was just joking around in the previous post.

I figured. But these days I'm not entirely sure about much anymore. The Rs ran Trump. The Ds ran someone who lost to Trump. I'm having trouble of thinking of something worse than that to say about either party.

my guess is they run biden.

I don't think I want to see Biden run. He ought to have tried for it in 2000 or 2004, perhaps. He'd be what, 79 at inauguration? 80? No, they need someone who motivates young voters on the left but isn't as far left as Sanders. I have no idea who that might be.

Back
Top Bottom