• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Really is Draining the Swamp

I figured. But these days I'm not entirely sure about much anymore. The Rs ran Trump. The Ds ran someone who lost to Trump. I'm having trouble of thinking of something worse than that to say about either party.

I don't think I want to see Biden run. He ought to have tried for it in 2000 or 2004, perhaps. He'd be what, 79 at inauguration? 80? No, they need someone who motivates young voters on the left but isn't as far left as Sanders. I have no idea who that might be.

good post. cant disagree with you.

possibly. my town for instance is for a new republican candidate. they will all get out and vote red if its someone besides trump. many righties stayed home when trump ran.

if a new repub runs in 2020 they will actually have an advantage in my opinion

Will they vote someone else because of the economy, and jobs, or just because MSM told them Trump is bad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will they vote someone else because of the economy, and jobs, or just because MSM told them Trump is bad?

i cant answer that- good question. i like trump but i have a feeling another rightie (someone young) is going to try and swoop in and "save the party"

They'll be going up against an electorate well-primed to wonder "ok, but can we really trust these clowns after what they just put the country through?"

What the F has Trump put this country through, he is putting Americans first for a change, you never hear any liberals say they love America/ Americans, or the flag, do liberals not love their country? Trump loves America!

The left isn't going to run Oprah, no matter how much you'd like them to.

Will democrats run on the hate Trump campaign again, it worked so well last time. They have nothing but hate Trump.

Interestingly, the conservatives on this site are the only ones who bring up Oprah. That ought to tell you something.

It tells you that we like making fun of y’alls stupid ass ideas!

I figured. But these days I'm not entirely sure about much anymore. The Rs ran Trump. The Ds ran someone who lost to Trump. I'm having trouble of thinking of something worse than that to say about either party.

I don't think I want to see Biden run. He ought to have tried for it in 2000 or 2004, perhaps. He'd be what, 79 at inauguration? 80? No, they need someone who motivates young voters on the left but isn't as far left as Sanders. I have no idea who that might be.

I have.been thinking of that off and on.

Russ feingold just recently came to mind.

What the F has Trump put this country through, he is putting Americans first for a change, you never hear any liberals say they love America/ Americans, or the flag, do liberals not love their country?

Well, you should probably stop listening to Hannity and start listening to what these Hated Libruls actually say. That might give you a more accurate picture of what they say.

Trump loves America!

He loves himself first and bankruptcy protection second. It's a shame he duped so many so easily.

this is setting the stage for a republican in 2020 besides trump. theyll seem like the hero rescuing the party.

How do you rescue a party from itself, a people from itself? No doubt the Democratic party is rife with snooty intellectuals and naïve do-gooders. They've hired sex fiends galore but, really, let us never forget the higher caliber miscreant that the GOP seems to have on tap. The difference between them is startling. For a party that claims to desire a smaller (ie., impotent) government, they seem to be accomplishing it by defending partisan acts of shameless stupidity. Republicans should be ASHAMED to call Trump their boy.

Trump can't drain the swamp any more than a turd can benefit from perfume. He IS the OG swamp creature, slimy, aggressive and cold blooded. If America has another Republican president in the next ten years, it will be a testament to how far we've strayed from sanity, as a nation.

How do you rescue a party from itself, a people from itself? No doubt the Democratic party is rife with snooty intellectuals and naïve do-gooders. They've hired sex fiends galore but, really, let us never forget the higher caliber miscreant that the GOP seems to have on tap. The difference between them is startling. For a party that claims to desire a smaller (ie., impotent) government, they seem to be accomplishing it by defending partisan acts of shameless stupidity. Republicans should be ASHAMED to call Trump their boy.

Trump can't drain the swamp any more than a turd can benefit from perfume. He IS the OG swamp creature, slimy, aggressive and cold blooded. If America has another Republican president in the next ten years, it will be a testament to how far we've strayed from sanity, as a nation.

this is that 'over dramatic' stuff i discussed earlier. please read the thread again as i dont want to get back into it. trump and hillary were awful candidates- we all agree. play they hand your dealt

this is that 'over dramatic' stuff i discussed earlier. please read the thread again as i dont want to get back into it. trump and hillary were awful candidates- we all agree. play they hand your dealt

Were people overly dramatic about Nixon? What is appropriate drama for the situation? Saying Hillary was an awful candidate too is an equivocation where I believe it is unwarranted by the facts. She is an ambitious, phony bitch but she's not an arrogant, cold moron like Trump. He has no standard of conduct, thought or speech.

blue-tsunami-2018-678x381.jpg

The Left has a lot of gaul using our symbol of freedom as a prop while destroying the country.

The Left has a lot of gaul using our symbol of freedom as a prop while destroying the country.

It is not the left currently ruining our country, you may remember they are not in charge...

The destruction of the Republican Party with the ascension of Donald J. Trump to the Presidency. Gee, who didn't see this coming?

I should take the time to quote my hundred or so posts predicting this, going all the way back to 2016.

I saw what they did for the previous 8 years term.

Do you mean pull us out of the second largest economic collapse in history?

Actually pass health care legislation that was intended to be flexible and repairable?

Making it through eight years without an indictment or conviction of anyone in the administration?

It's progress like that and the cluster we are in right now that over the years has turned me from right leaning to left leaning.

Sadly we went from arguably the most honest and respected world wide president to the most dishonest and disreputable president in history.

Last edited:
Do you mean pull us out of the second largest economic collapse in history?

Actually pass health care legislation that was intended to be flexible and repairable?

Making it through eight years without an indictment or conviction of anyone in the administration?

It's progress like that and the cluster we are in right now that over the years has turned me from right leaning to left leaning.

Sadly we went from arguably the most honest and respected world wide president to the most dishonest and disreputable president in history.

That would be your pov...this guy destroys it.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...l-disasters/YOaU1KuAT3hSHaGHkmGCeN/story.html

Trump is afraid of our symbol of freedom and it didn't seem to like Trump very much, either. lol

eagle-attacks-trump.gif

Destroying the country? Conservatives have the balls to accuse liberals of destroying the country when it is they who put people hostile to government in every conceivable position? That is the worst kind of projection.

Back
Top Bottom