• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: "McCain and Graham Looking to Start WWIII"

Oh really? Where has he said he wants to bomb someone (other then ISIS)?

Watching actions over words. And Trump is a loose canon whose triggered by the slightest of slights.

Actually, Trump's approval rating is already below the low water mark of Obama. How can you be so bad to have only a 36% approval rating in your first week?
It's not hard, when you never had the approval of the American people to begin with.

Remember: He won the Electoral College - not the will of the American people!

I can't wait for the polls to come out next week!

We don't give no stinkin' rat's ass about polls. We are going to WIN. Everything else is IRRELEVANT.

The topic is the credibility of McCain & Graham in attacking Trump on national security. As I've said, McCain & Graham have never met a war they didn't like, and their war-mongering has provided little to the American people in return.

Complaining about McCain and Graham's positions on war has absolutely nothing to do with the E.O. that Trump put out. That just proves, Trump didn't have a good counter so he went with something completely random. There is no logic in Trump's tweet(s) or your point.

It's not hard, when you never had the approval of the American people to begin with.

Remember: He won the Electoral College - not the will of the American people!

He did real fine with the American people. It was all those illegal aliens, gays, druggies, and actors that skewed the numbers.

Aren't you feeling safer with Steve Bannon replacing the Joint Chiefs of Staff?

Hopefully the nuclear codes trump has are phonies, like him .
Yep, The Minister of Propaganda in place of the Joint Chiefs! :doh

Anyone here that still doesn't think Trump is a Putin wannabe? We can see his admiration for Putin.

Now seriously, let's imagine the Brietbart editor getting national security briefings! That might be worse than Trump getting them, but I'm not sure.

But with these two clowns privy to our nation's highest secrets, I assure our national security has been thrown out the door.

Now seriously, let's imagine the Brietbart editor getting national security briefings! That might be worse than Trump getting them, but I'm not sure.

But with these two clowns privy to our nation's highest secrets, I assure our national security has been thrown out the door.

Did you intentionally make those two statements rhyme with each other? It seems like the ending to a horrible poem. What rhymes with #PresidentBannon?

Didn't Gen. Mattis appear to you to be very uncomfortable around the five-time draft-dodging coward who called prisoners of war like Sen. McCain 'losers'?

Then the trumpistani deflectors will castigate Sen. McCain and ask me how much I loved him in 2008 .

Didn't see it.

He did real fine with the American people. It was all those illegal aliens, gays, druggies, and actors that skewed the numbers.
You got that wrong.

One is only as American as their adherence to the Constitution; which pretty much nixes Trump, his crew, and quite a few of his minions.

I'd still like to think not all though, because I'd like to believe there's still some good Americans supporting Trump who will soon wake-up and smell the coffee.

Did you intentionally make those two statements rhyme with each other? It seems like the ending to a horrible poem. What rhymes with #PresidentBannon?
"Delusional loose ****ing cannon"

It took Obama 800 days to get this unpopular!

Which is amazing with the media and Hollywood pounding salt up his ass daily. When you look at it, with all that sucking up, you can see how really bad he was.

Didn't see it.

When the phony Ted nugent in chief was trying to blow smoke up his ass, I could read his squirming.

What do you think of Bannon being OVER the Joint Chiefs of Staff ?

Complaining about McCain and Graham's positions on war has absolutely nothing to do with the E.O. that Trump put out. That just proves, Trump didn't have a good counter so he went with something completely random. There is no logic in Trump's tweet(s) or your point.

Again, I find that McCain & Graham are too addicted to war. Trump is more of a pragmatist, and he's more alive to the newer threats - the same ones that the JCSC were insufficiently alive to, like when they allowed Al-Qaeda to attack the US on 9-11.
They're not paid to be hood ornaments - they're paid to defend the country and prevent attacks on it - when they failed, their credibility took a hit. When Bush prematurely declared "Mission Accomplished" in Afghanistan and then self-indulgently declared war on Saddam just to "protect Daddy's honor", it cost a lot of American blood and treasure, and then likewise his credibility also took a hit. When Obama came in promising to undo Bush's mistakes, and then only perpetuated them and expanded upon them, the problems were compounded further, which further exasperated the American public.

Now it's No More Mr Nice Guy BS. Now it's time for Trump. He's going to get some radically surgery done which will repair America's deteriorating national security environment, and fix the situation. If the JCSC wanted more credibility and support, then they should have stopped 9-11 instead of getting into a staring contest with Moscow. If the JCSC wanted more credibility and support, they should have given more pushback to the Obama regime to confront ISIS harder, instead of sitting back and letting him treat them like the "JV Team". But these brass are mainly interested in hanging around long enough to cash their pensions. So they've now shown that national security needs to be re-shaped in the hands of those who are more motivated and dedicated to patriotism and to the survival of the country.

As for McCain and Graham - who knows if they'll even be re-elected in the future, given that they only made it through this time by riding on Trump's coattails. If they become too much of a thorn in the side of Trump's reformism, then they'll be swept aside by the same kind of tide that brought the Tea Party forth.

I believe he's referring to Trump's derogatory comment towards McCain:

"I like soldiers that *don't* get captured"

trump also called prisoners of war 'losers'. A war so many of them were drafted into.

We all know the draft-dodging cowardly braggart in chief stated that his 'personal Vietnam was sleeping around and avoiding STDs' .

I believe he's referring to Trump's derogatory comment towards McCain:

"I like soldiers that *don't* get captured"

Eventually, some of trump's soldiers will be captured.

They will be tortured based on trump's remarks.

trump has already made the world a far more dangerous place and thankfully more and more GOP senators like CORKER are stepping up .

Last edited:
his own party starting to bite him in the arse...gotta love it...good on the senators

Try politico headlines and Sen. Corker, one of the most respected politicians in the USA and the man who should be Secretary of State.

Tillerson will be every bit the disaster that Sessions and especially Bannon will be.

FBOW, it's already time for President Pence and I'd take VP Corker in a heartbeat .

Back
Top Bottom