• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: "McCain and Graham Looking to Start WWIII"

Never having been in the military service myself, it wouldn't occur to me to call a war veteran and POW a loser or a whiny bitch.

It was not uncommon when McCain ran against Obama.

It was not uncommon when McCain ran against Obama.

It's a foolish and crass thing to say regardless of the political orientation of the military enlistee or veteran in question. If you disagree with them, find a different point to disagree on.

Anyone who would call a POW a coward is a lowlife.

Last edited:
9 days into Trump's Presidency the man is already loosely throwing about the term WWIII after two Republican senators dare to criticize him and his stupid E.O.

Trump: McCain and Graham 'looking to start WWIII' - POLITICO

And this isn't the first time he's warned about WWIII....

If he wants to destabilize the country's and the world order, he is being quite successful. This would be fine, if he has an executable plan for putting the pieces together again. If it turns out to be a Humpty Dumpty move, we could loose it all.

Trump was never captured or loss a Presidential election. McCain is a coward that shouldn't be in office.

He at least wins the popular vote for his office every senatorial election.

The nuclear madman who is insane is trump, who can't even hold his tongue against GOP criticism.

He's even got the Jewish Republicans pissed at him over the Holocaust.

It's not a stretch at all for those around the world to be scared that trump will be the end of the world .

Why should trump hold his tongue when mcCain speaks?

That just silly

McCain lost to a candidate with no experience while Trump beat the candidate who had the most experience compared to any person that ran for President in U.S history.

McCain is a COWARD!

Loosing to a movement after a horrible bad president is understandable, winning from one of the most hated/disliked women in politics ever (in the US at least) is not that much of an achievement (especially with the help of Moscow/FBI).

And Trump is a coward, McCain is a war hero.

Again, not comparing him to other people, just to this whining little bitch Trump.

No, you are making this a pissing contest by calling him a cripple who your boy lights up and smokes? So again, who is making this a pissing contest.

Ah yes.. you are comparing him to other people. You choose Trump as the comparison. So you made it a pissing contest, not I. All I did was point out people who were above board when it came to McCain.

I said that Graham would love nothing more than to blow the Middle East up. I then said that anyone that thinks Trump will actually be the end of the world has mental issues, like problems with being delusional.
Nuclear crisis arise much more frequently than you'd like to pretend. The last big one was in 1995, and it was the closest we've ever come to annihilation. It's not unreasonable to say that there's a better than 1:5 chance that Trump will face a nuclear decision. Giving him 50/50 odds of successfully navigating the intensely difficult international landscape and you've got a 10% chance of all our nuclear war during his term.

That may be, but on this particular issue, they are in the right. Combating ISIS has nothing to do with arresting at airports with no warning green card holders working for google who just want to reenter the country, or kids to visit their sick parents here, or to be allowed to continue on a transfer flight out, or for many thousands to be able to leave the country for vacation without fear they'll never be allowed back - all after being promised they would.

If national security suddenly became a true emergency the moment Trump took office, he has only himself to blame and should step down

I agree with you on all counts. I was merely pointing out why Pres. Trump pinged on them (and the GOP-at-large).

I think that by issuing this immigration ban, Pres. Trump has put the country at un-necessary risk . Yes, the countries he listed in his EO were all countries former Pres. Obama listed, but he did so BY LAW and for a very legitimate reason: to revise our VISA program to better identify those individuals migrating to America from those countries.

For those who continually fall for the "national security" tag line, ask yourself this one question: Since March, 2011 has there been a terror attack on U.S. soil by a foreign national from any of the countries listed in Pres. Trump's EO? If the answer is NO (which I know it is), then wouldn't that tell you that the revisions Obama put in place were working? And if they were proving to be effective, why would there be a need to introduce an EO targeting immigration from these same Muslim countries?

The only thing that makes sense about this is Trump went searching for a way to justify pushing anti-Muslim immigration just so he could say "I kept my campaign promise to keep America safe from radical Islamic terrorism" and to point the finger back at Obama and say "He did it, so why can't I?" But as people have clearly pointed out, most (if not all) of the Muslim terrorist who have done harm to our country have come from Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan or Pakistan. Why weren't they listed in Mr. Trump's EO?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom