• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: "McCain and Graham Looking to Start WWIII"

The President reminds the Senate that under the constitution, starting WW III is his job. Please be patient.

Aren't you feeling safer with Steve Bannon replacing the Joint Chiefs of Staff?

Hopefully the nuclear codes trump has are phonies, like him .

I said that Graham would love nothing more than to blow the Middle East up. I then said that anyone that thinks Trump will actually be the end of the world has mental issues, like problems with being delusional.

Not really. Its a common worry. In fact, the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists took 30 seconds off the Doomsday Clock this week, the biggest move since the testing of the hydrogen bomb. The Doomsday Clock is now at 2 minutes to midnight

"......Citing a rise in global nationalism and humanity’s failure to confront nuclear weapons and climate change, scientists today pushed the infamous Doomsday Clock 30 seconds closer to midnight—the symbolic moment humankind is supposed to annihilate itself........One of the biggest reasons for the move, wrote BAS scientists in an op-ed in The New York Times, was the ascent of U.S. President Donald Trump: “Never before has the Bulletin decided to advance the clock largely because of the statements of a single person,” they wrote. “But Mr. Trump’s statements and actions have been unsettling.....”

Doomsday Clock ticks 30 seconds closer to midnight, thanks to Trump | Science | AAAS

Last edited:
Not really. Its a common worry. In fact, the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists took 30 seconds off the Doomsday Clock this week, the biggest move since the testing of the hydrogen bomb. The Doomsday Clock is not at 2 minutes to midnight

"......One of the biggest reasons for the move, wrote BAS scientists in an op-ed in The New York Times, was the ascent of U.S. President Donald Trump: “Never before has the Bulletin decided to advance the clock largely because of the statements of a single person,” they wrote. “But Mr. Trump’s statements and actions have been unsettling.....”

Doomsday Clock ticks 30 seconds closer to midnight, thanks to Trump | Science | AAAS

Its not a common worry. You just live in a bubble.

They have served; he has not.

Didn't Gen. Mattis appear to you to be very uncomfortable around the five-time draft-dodging coward who called prisoners of war like Sen. McCain 'losers'?

Then the trumpistani deflectors will castigate Sen. McCain and ask me how much I loved him in 2008 .

Then we owe them healthcare and a thank you and nothing else. They're lunatics running the asylum. The VA can align them with some really special mental health programs and get started on their rehab. Warhawks are nuts. It doesn't get any simpler than that. '
/

He has built tall buildings. They have not. Graham is an effete pansy and McCain is a cripple. One on one, my boy lights 'em up and smokes 'em.

Don't blame me for your inability to read.

We'll see what an objective poster says comparing your numbers 3 and 12.

You obviously thought you could use a trump-style personal insult in post #3 and then some trump-style alternative fact-free-lies in post #12 .

trump owes Russia in more ways than one so that's a joke.

You really should be careful about calling this poster you quoted the noun form of the word idiot.

trumposters appear to be in full meltdown mode right now, as with their dear leader .

Red-baiting from the Left - how pathetic. Our crooked Left who proudly paraded their Hammer-and-Sickle flags as a symbol of youthful rebellion, are now darkly warning of "KGB Putin".

Didn't Gen. Mattis appear to you to be very uncomfortable around the five-time draft-dodging coward who called prisoners of war like Sen. McCain 'losers'?

Then the trumpistani deflectors will castigate Sen. McCain and ask me how much I loved him in 2008 .

No, Mattis looked fine - you seem to be projecting your own moods onto someone else.

Perhaps you're remembering the perpetually uncomfortable facial expressions your Draft-dodging coward BJ Clinton always foisted when dealing with national security matters.

Oh - but I forgot - he was the "good" Draft-dodger, no?

And of course you don't see the irony of calling others "Trumpistanis" - comparing them to a regressive culture from one side of your mouth, while seeking to defend and embrace that regressive culture from the other side of your mouth. Good grief, but how many times do I have to bang my face against the screen to get schizophrenia like yours?

Last edited:
The Doomsday clock is stupid, chicken little bull****.

Were you referring to trump as a ted nugent style chicken**** chickenhawk ?

Give me a ****ing break - as if the Left don't darkly warn about WW3 all the time across their protest culture.

Trump is warning that Democrat-led Hyperaggressiveness against Russia shouldn't be echoed by Republicans, because this hyperaggressiveness will lead to sharper confrontation and possibly even war.

Trump is asking for a less confrontational posture, and this can help to de-escalate the situation.

Only idiots like you are claiming that de-escalation amounts to war-mongering. Your crazy partisanship has totally poisoned your mind and destroyed your ability to process thoughts rationally.

The thing is Graham and McCain's statement was about the E.O.s that Trump has enacted, and they have nothing whatsoever to do with Russia.

This is exactly why I like Trump, actually.

Instead of say "I respectfully disagree with the two wonderful senators from blah blah blah..." he tells it how it is.

McCain and Graham are war mongering pieces of garbage.

Actually, Trump's approval rating is already below the low water mark of Obama. How can you be so bad to have only a 36% approval rating in your first week?

I can't wait for the polls to come out next week!

The thing is Graham and McCain's statement was about the E.O.s that Trump has enacted, and they have nothing whatsoever to do with Russia.

Graham and McCain have never met a war they didn't like - and have helped America to lose a lot of blood and treasure for no benefit to its people.

The current coward in chief proudly stated his personal Vietnam was sleeping around and not getting STDs while at the same time Sen. McCain was a POW.

Red-baiting from the Left - how pathetic. Our crooked Left who proudly paraded their Hammer-and-Sickle flags as a symbol of youthful rebellion, are now darkly warning of "KGB Putin".

Pathetic are the fascist skkkumbags trump and bannon and their refusal to call out the murdering KGB agent Putin.

No, Mattis looked fine - you seem to be projecting your own moods onto someone else.

Perhaps you're remembering the perpetually uncomfortable facial expressions your Draft-dodging coward BJ Clinton always foisted when dealing with national security matters.
Oh - but I forgot - he was the "good" Draft-dodger, no?

Mattis was certainly embarrassed to be in trumputinista's presence and hopefully has the real nuclear codes.

Try to stay focused on who the current cowardly nuclear madman in chief is and away from trumpistani deflection, since that swamp of cowards has far more GOPs in it .

Graham and McCain have never met a war they didn't like - and have helped America to lose a lot of blood and treasure for no benefit to its people.

This has nothing to do with Iran either. Try to stay on topic here. I know it's hard when Trump doesn't, but can you please try?

Graham certainly is in love with war. He wants to bomb everyone and everything out of existence. He is ****ing insane. I'm not sure McCain so much.

You've forgotten McCain's painful "Bomb bomb bomb Iran" schtick.

This has nothing to do with Iran either. Try to stay on topic here. I know it's hard when Trump doesn't, but can you please try?

trumputinista deflection knows no bounds.

They're now okay with Bannon being above the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

trump's cabal full of alternative fact-free liars will be hitting the AM shows every day of the week and twice on Sunday, as Priebus said .

The current coward in chief proudly stated his personal Vietnam was sleeping around and not getting STDs while at the same time Sen. McCain was a POW.

Pathetic are the fascist skkkumbags trump and bannon and their refusal to call out the murdering KGB agent Putin.

Mattis was certainly embarrassed to be in trumputinista's presence and hopefully has the real nuclear codes.

Try to stay focused on who the current cowardly nuclear madman in chief is and away from trumpistani deflection, since that swamp of cowards has far more GOPs in it .

We get it, NIMBY. You.....hate....Trump.

We get it, NIMBY. You.....hate....Trump.

This is the exact same thing you say to me in all the trump ****up threads.

We get it, Roadvirus. You can't keep up with yer trumpistani deflection of trump's multiple ****ups per day .

The topic is the credibility of McCain & Graham in attacking Trump on national security. As I've said, McCain & Graham have never met a war they didn't like, and their war-mongering has provided little to the American people in return.

Back
Top Bottom