• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has 'meltdown' during Syria meeting and has 'no plan' to deal with Isis

Because the picture had no relationship to what was actually put in place for the Three Stooges to walk up to.

And now you directly call me a snowflake.

LOL

Wow, the picture is what the politicians see when they are speaking.

What the hell does that have to do with Syria? The only deflection is yours.

You're the guy trying to introduce UK into it and it's because the Putin-Trump Rowers can't defend Trump.

UK has been in it as UK has been in much of everything with USA and Coalitions. Rather than your demanding specifics on your own introduction of UK to the thread do some discovery learning and get the data yourself. You brought UK into it and then you're both hollering about my pointing out UK global commitments and priorities while demanding detailed specifics of 'em in ME.

I provided to you in my reply post directly but one UK commitment and priority in respect of the South China Sea. UK has been very involved in the ME if you don't know. Which is why I suggest some discovery learning for you as you find out for yourself what you are off posting about. Alas, there's just no defending Trump.

You're the guy trying to introduce UK into it and it's because the Putin-Trump Rowers can't defend Trump.

UK has been in it as UK has been in much of everything with USA and Coalitions. Rather than your demanding specifics on your own introduction of UK to the thread do some discovery learning and get the data yourself. You brought UK into it and then you're both hollering about my pointing out UK global commitments and priorities while demanding detailed specifics of 'em in ME.

I provided to you in my reply post directly but one UK commitment and priority in respect of the South China Sea. UK has been very involved in the ME if you don't know. Which is why I suggest some discovery learning for you as you find out for yourself what you are off posting about. Alas, there's just no defending Trump.

The topic is Syria, Turkey and the Kurds, not the South China Sea or anywhere else. I see people from the UK in here whining about Trump. The easy answer to that is for them to step up to the plate. However, they don't care about the Kurds. They're just politically convenient.

The topic is Syria, Turkey and the Kurds, not the South China Sea or anywhere else. I see people from the UK in here whining about Trump. The easy answer to that is for them to step up to the plate. However, they don't care about the Kurds. They're just politically convenient.

You're the guy who introduced UK to the thread by demanding they send troops, as if UK is a slacker and all US allies are slackers in the ME Coalition.

The challenge in the ME are the Putin-Trump Rowers in the USA and their agenda. Putin yanks Trump's chain when he decides to do that then Putin yanks Erdogan's chain when that's better for him to do. Whatever Putin does or says is number one always with you guys.

As Pelosi said to Trump to his face, with you all roads lead to Putin. Yet you are among a group of the Fanboyz of the Right who pretend Putin and Russia don't exist. So you find it upsetting you're not let off the proverbial hook for it.

You're the guy who introduced UK to the thread by demanding they send troops, as if UK is a slacker and all US allies are slackers in the ME Coalition.

The challenge in the ME are the Putin-Trump Rowers in the USA and their agenda. Putin yanks Trump's chain when he decides to do that then Putin yanks Erdogan's chain when that's better for him to do. Whatever Putin does or says is number one always with you guys.

As Pelosi said to Trump to his face, with you all roads lead to Putin. Yet you are among a group of the Fanboyz of the Right who pretend Putin and Russia don't exist. So you find it upsetting you're not let off the proverbial hook for it.

Your conjectures are simply stupid and another example of your obsession with both Trump and Putin. So, let's see, Putin gets dragged further into the quagmire while we are extricated. Oh yea, definitely a sinister Trump plot.:lol: It would be the stuff of high comedy except that you really believe it. Oh, and if the UK, or anyone else, feels this strongly about the Kurds, let them enter the fray.

Your conjectures are simply stupid and another example of your obsession with both Trump and Putin. So, let's see, Putin gets dragged further into the quagmire while we are extricated. Oh yea, definitely a sinister Trump plot.:lol: It would be the stuff of high comedy except that you really believe it. Oh, and if the UK, or anyone else, feels this strongly about the Kurds, let them enter the fray.

It's a classic blue smoke and mirrors post.

Pumping away at it you are.

As always.

One thing you cannot get away from. Trump is an incompetent president that has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity.

In simple words, he is an evil man that doesn't know how to be successfully evil.

He is garbage and there is no one that you can compare him with that is worse.

It really is that simple and clear.

That is your opinion, with your opinion and a dollar I can get a cup of coffee!!! I will agree with you that NYC does not generate many people with morals, ethics, principles or humanity. The was street group is amazingly Trumpian in their view and actions toward the rest of the country.

That is your opinion, with your opinion and a dollar I can get a cup of coffee!!! I will agree with you that NYC does not generate many people with morals, ethics, principles or humanity. The was street group is amazingly Trumpian in their view and actions toward the rest of the country.

It is my opinion but having been a highly successful salesman for over 40 years (#1 or #2 almost every month with every company I ever worked for) and to be successful I had to be a good evaluator of personality, I can safely say that my opinion is knowledgeable and likely correct.

In addition, I worked for a total of about 3 years with a man much like Trump and I closely saw what he did, who he was, and his approach to people and events and that gives one additional evaluating-of-personality tool.

Sorry to burst your balloon. Trump is a piece of garbage and a sociopath that cares about nothing but himself.

You supporting him does not speak well of your ability to evaluate people. Everything positive you can say about Trump, I can tear down with facts.

It is my opinion but having been a highly successful salesman for over 40 years (#1 or #2 almost every month with every company I ever worked for) and to be successful I had to be a good evaluator of personality, I can safely say that my opinion is knowledgeable and likely correct.

In addition, I worked for a total of about 3 years with a man much like Trump and I closely saw what he did, who he was, and his approach to people and events and that gives one additional evaluating-of-personality tool.

Sorry to burst your balloon. Trump is a piece of garbage and a sociopath that cares about nothing but himself.

You supporting him does not speak well of your ability to evaluate people. Everything positive you can say about Trump, I can tear down with facts.

You are not bursting my bubble and unlike you, I have no need to brag about my achievements on an anonymous debate board or anywhere else. You can tell me how much you think your opinion is worth and I still won't buy it. As a matter of fact, you come off as being a pushing used car salesman for opinions. The trait of Bragging is something Trump does a little to much.

Luckyone, you do not need to respond. I will concede you are the greatest human being on the face of the planet. If you were running for president, you would amass 100% of the vote. I will attest to the fact that I must be an idiotic, uneducated, redneck hick for agreeing with some of the policies Trump is pushing. If you really think you are a successful human being for demonizing those with different views, congratulations on your success!!!

You are not bursting my bubble and unlike you, I have no need to brag about my achievements on an anonymous debate board or anywhere else. You can tell me how much you think your opinion is worth and I still won't buy it. As a matter of fact, you come off as being a pushing used car salesman for opinions. The trait of Bragging is something Trump does a little to much.

Luckyone, you do not need to respond. I will concede you are the greatest human being on the face of the planet. If you were running for president, you would amass 100% of the vote. I will attest to the fact that I must be an idiotic, uneducated, redneck hick for agreeing with of the policies Trump is pushing. If you really think you are a successful human being for demonizing those with different views, congratulations on your success!!!

Finally, someone who understands and sees my ability and who realizes his own faults!

and by the way, let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not criticizing you for supporting Trump's stated policies, I am criticizing you for supporting an incompetent sociopath that uses/scams people to obtain benefits that mainly help himself personally and at the cost of others. In the long run, he will not accomplish what you want and it will cost you personally at the same time that most everyone else in this nation will be hurt as well.

If nothing else, you are selfish in thinking only of yourself.

Last edited:
It appears that Trump has sand on the brain today. "Syria may have some help from Russia and that's fine. There's a lot of sand. They got a lotta sand over there so there's a lot of sand that they can play with." "Russia wants to get involved with Syria, that's really up to them."

Does your president have the slightest clue about the geopolitics of the Middle East and why we were protecting the Kurds. Any idea at all? There's nobody left in the White House to hold Trump back from his impulses or to talk sense into his brain. His rationale is out the window and he's officially spinning totally out of control.

Government by gut feelings. Isn't it wonderful? What could possibly go wrong?

Finally, someone who understands and sees my ability and who realizes his own faults!

and by the way, let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am not criticizing you for supporting Trump's stated policies, I am criticizing you for supporting an incompetent sociopath that uses/scams people to obtain benefits that mainly help himself personally and at the cost of others. In the long run, he will not accomplish what you want and it will cost you personally at the same time that most everyone else in this nation will be hurt as well.

If nothing else, you are selfish in thinking only of yourself.

Trumped me again!!!! You are amazing similar to the person you despise!

Nancy scolds Trump for not doing things her way. Trump tells her he is president, not she. The left reports: 'Trump goes ballistic in response to House Speaker, the Honorable Nancy Pelosi's strong rebuke.'

He should tell her that without having a meltdown in the process.

Trumped me again!!!! You are amazing similar to the person you despise!

Far from it. I care about the damage that Trump is heaping on this nation. For example, this latest decision of his will cost the life of thousands of kurds and will open the door again at another 911 but this time launched by ISIS, who was mostly jailed but now likely loose again.

Do you support this move? You probably do given that Trump is your idol and he can do no wrong. In this particular case he has over 75% of the population against him, including the experts on this that is our military.

I also care about the fact that now with him in office approximately 20 million that had health insurance before now don't. There are also many people now in the cementaries because of those that were trying to help Trump get rid of the people he does not like (such as Latins).

When you say I am similar to the person I dislike, you could not be wrong. I care and Trump doesn't.

Far from it. I care about the damage that Trump is heaping on this nation. For example, this latest decision of his will cost the life of thousands of kurds and will open the door again at another 911 but this time launched by ISIS, who was mostly jailed but now likely loose again.

Do you support this move? You probably do given that Trump is your idol and he can do no wrong. In this particular case he has over 75% of the population against him, including the experts on this that is our military.

I also care about the fact that now with him in office approximately 20 million that had health insurance before now don't. There are also many people now in the cementaries because of those that were trying to help Trump get rid of the people he does not like (such as Latins).

When you say I am similar to the person I dislike, you could not be wrong. I care and Trump doesn't.

And yet again!!!! Ask anyone on this board how Trump will just not shut up!!!!!

And yet again!!!! Ask anyone on this board how Trump will just not shut up!!!!!

In that respect, you are right. One can never shut up when fighting evil because evil can never win.

The difference is that Trump does not shut up telling lies and I do not shut up showing truths.

He should tell her that without having a meltdown in the process.

Pelosi: 'I hate you you orange bastard!'

Trump: 'No you don't, Nancy. You are just upset. You should calm down and gather your thoughts.'

Front page headline in liberal newspaper: TRUMP HAS MELTDOWN IN VERBAL ASSAULT ON POOR UNASSUMING SPEAKER PELOSI

Pelosi: 'I hate you you orange bastard!'

Trump: 'No you don't, Nancy. You are just upset. You should calm down and gather your thoughts.'

Front page headline in liberal newspaper: TRUMP HAS MELTDOWN IN VERBAL ASSAULT ON POOR UNASSUMING SPEAKER PELOSI

you're making stuff up at this point :lol:

Britain has been involved in Syria since day one, as you have been told repeatedly. Demonstrating your ignorance on the issue should be embarrassing, but evidently you revel in it.

Are you paying any attention? Legislation is stopped at the Senate (Republican majority), not the House.

That isn't what Fox tells them tho. They are not interested in reading/watching anything that might remotely disagree with what they already believe.
I know some smart people that sit in their living rooms with a "GLASS OF WINE":wink2::wink2: watching Tucker Carlson and just nod like little bobble heads - yeah - go get 'em Tucker.
SAD

...I will attest to the fact that I must be an idiotic, uneducated, redneck hick for agreeing with some of the policies Trump is pushing. If you really think you are a successful human being for demonizing those with different views, congratulations on your success!!!

Agreeing with some of his policies is one thing, but the methods Numnuts uses to achieve these policies are just as important and impactful as his policies.

Voting for, supporting and defending this racist xenophobe, or ignoring his running our country like a king or the despots he continues to please, is a whole other thing that should be demonized...

In that respect, you are right. One can never shut up when fighting evil because evil can never win.

The difference is that Trump does not shut up telling lies and I do not shut up showing truths.

You can stop, the Trump award has already been designated to you. No need to reaffirm the exact likeness. Last word luckyone!

Agreeing with some of his policies is one thing, but the methods Numnuts uses to achieve these policies are just as important and impactful as his policies.

Voting for, supporting and defending this racist xenophobe, or ignoring his running our country like a king or the despots he continues to please, is a whole other thing that should be demonized...[/QUOTE

racist xenophobe. personal opinions do not impress or bother me.
Running the country like a king. I do not like it, but it is what happens when congress has slowly transferred more and more responsibility to the administration. Trump wiping out all of Obama's EXECUTIVE ORDERS is a reflection of how unilaterally Obama ran the country. You liked him, but he was very much acting like a king of his subjects. He also hated congress just like Trump now hates congress. PS, it was demonized when Obama did it and it is demonized when Trump does it. It is funny how it is just demonized by a different group of people depending on what party the president is.

I call them like I see them whether they are DEM or REP. Please give me a politician in the past 30 years that has worked well across the isle, I know, I know, I know. Joe Biden did it thirty years ago, but that was a different generation and he was not all that sharp back then either.

Back
Top Bottom