• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has 'meltdown' during Syria meeting and has 'no plan' to deal with Isis

And by some remarkable coincidence, they were set up for a press conference immediately after the meeting.

Who do these tools think they are fooling?

I guess everyone they own on the left, for starters.

Outside of mandated meetings, I see no reason the President should ever meet with the clowns from the New Democratic Party.

Too funny, there is always a presser set up after White House meetings. Maybe he should meet with them because with a 36% base, he can't get anything done.

Democrats were offended. No worries. They will be again.

As for ISIS. That is an Arab problem for those countries to sort out. The worst of the bad guys are dead or detained already.

And I guess al-queda was an Afghanistan problem.

I wonder who had the meltdown in that meeting ... :lamo

]

Trump did. He was the huge cavity in the mouth of the meeting (all those place cards looking like little teeth), and so WHITE.

Cute picture. Pointless, but cute.

What does that have to do with the press conference the Three Stooges had set up for when they staged their walk out of the White House meeting today?

View attachment 67266376

Are you being intentionally ignorant, or maybe just not paying attention. That is always there, the same way it was there when Minority Leader McCarthy did his talk. Pull up the two videos and compare locations. As a matter of fact, go back to any previous time politicians walked out of that door. Sheesh.

Are you being intentionally ignorant, or maybe just not paying attention. That is always there, the same way it was there when Minority Leader McCarthy did his talk. Pull up the two videos and compare locations. As a matter of fact, go back to any previous time politicians walked out of that door. Sheesh.

Hey newbie, why don't you tone down the smack?

Hey newbie, why don't you tone down the smack?

You said "Cute picture. Pointless, but cute. What does that have to do with the press conference the Three Stooges had set up for when they staged their walk out of the White House meeting today"? after proof of something had been provided. If I'm too tough on you report me...snowflake

Obama never said that! That has been Trump supporters saying that and Trump listening and saying "that is true and I can do anything I want" and then throwing fits when people show him the consequences of his childish decisions. It is like when he said "I want to nuke hurricanes".

Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO

He was not the Unitfier he depicted during the 2008 election, the hope and change was pretty much status quote partisan gamesmanship.

Have not seen a true leader in that position for a very long time.

EHCU_e5WoAYFLY5.jpg:large

Nancy Pelosi putting Donald Trump in his place "All your roads lead to Putin" at yesterday's White House meeting. Magnifique!

When those ISIS terrorist now free from Kurdish prisons are planting bombs on US soil perhaps Trump will have realized his error, but I doubt it.

It is my fervent hope and prayer that they do not make it to our shores, however if they do, I will hold Donald Trump personally responsible.

It now boils down to a question as to whether his supporters will wake up from their fever dream and do the same.

You said "Cute picture. Pointless, but cute. What does that have to do with the press conference the Three Stooges had set up for when they staged their walk out of the White House meeting today"? after proof of something had been provided. If I'm too tough on you report me...snowflake

Because the picture had no relationship to what was actually put in place for the Three Stooges to walk up to.

And now you directly call me a snowflake.

LOL

Obama to GOP: 'I won' - POLITICO

He was not the Unitfier he depicted during the 2008 election, the hope and change was pretty much status quote partisan gamesmanship.

Have not seen a true leader in that position for a very long time.

He said "I won" (a true statement) but he did not follow it through by saying "I can do what I want" (like Trump has said).

There is nothing wrong with stating fact. Obama never rubbed it in, in a way that showed he could do what he wanted. He tried to work with Congress (unlike Trump), he followed the laws (unlike Trump), he has ethics, morals, principles and humanity (unlike Trump that has none).

You have failed to make your point even within your own link.

He said "I won" (a true statement) but he did not follow it through by saying "I can do what I want" (like Trump has said).

There is nothing wrong with stating fact. Obama never rubbed it in, in a way that showed he could do what he wanted. He tried to work with Congress (unlike Trump), he followed the laws (unlike Trump), he has ethics, morals, principles and humanity (unlike Trump that has none).

You have failed to make your point even within your own link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dent-obama-to-republicans-i-won-deal-with-it/

Sounds like a childish thing to say even by your standards. I would say it was a Trumpian Move on Obama's part.

But, hey, if he would have said that to Pelosi, you would still be crying like a baby who lost the lolli pop.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...dent-obama-to-republicans-i-won-deal-with-it/

Sounds like a childish thing to say even by your standards. I would say it was a Trumpian Move on Obama's part.

But, hey, if he would have said that to Pelosi, you would still be crying like a baby who lost the lolli pop.

One thing you cannot get away from. Trump is an incompetent president that has no morals, ethics, principles or humanity.

In simple words, he is an evil man that doesn't know how to be successfully evil.

He is garbage and there is no one that you can compare him with that is worse.

It really is that simple and clear.

In the long game they do. The emotionally stable person will always make better decisions over time.

Obama was thoughtful and acted - Trump hasn't got a thought in his head but money...........for him and his grifter family.

I think the UK should rush in a few thousand troops. You know, stop complaining and step up to the plate.

UK has already committed one of its two new aircraft carriers to the South China Sea where it will join the allied presence against the CCP Dictator-Tyrants in Beijing. France has been there all along, France being the only country of Europe to maintain a Pacific Fleet with its own carrier the DeGaulle. We have the USN 7th Fleet, the French Fleet, UK coming soon, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, India and so on. Which makes your post idle speculation and deflection. Called out on strikes.

Why would they do that, they have American boys dying to keep their needs filed, oil, natural gas and other.

Putin-Trump & Rowers will say anything toward their nefarious purposes and goals. These kind of posts have zero credibility coming from you guys as they do regularly. I don't trust or believe a Putin-Trump Rower any more than I trust Putin or Trump and both of 'em operating together. Which leaves you guys 0 for 3.

Another ignorant Yank. Britain has been involved since day one of the conflict. We just don't yell about it like hysterical Americans.

Operation Shader - Wikipedia

Lately on the United States side of the pond some of us seem to have grabbed onto all sorts of victimization narratives. Worse, the proponents of these victimization narratives somehow by some miracle are suddenly perceived as STRONG, TOUGH, FIGHTING. Try sniveling, crying, whining. That would get closer to the truth of it.

UK has already committed one of its two new aircraft carriers to the South China Sea where it will join the allied presence against the CCP Dictator-Tyrants in Beijing. France has been there all along, France being the only country of Europe to maintain a Pacific Fleet with its own carrier the DeGaulle. We have the USN 7th Fleet, the French Fleet, UK coming soon, Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, India and so on. Which makes your post idle speculation and deflection. Called out on strikes.

Putin-Trump & Rowers will say anything toward their nefarious purposes and goals. These kind of posts have zero credibility coming from you guys as they do regularly. I don't trust or believe a Putin-Trump Rower any more than I trust Putin or Trump and both of 'em operating together. Which leaves you guys 0 for 3.

What the hell does that have to do with Syria? The only deflection is yours.

Britain has been in Syria since the beginning of the conflict as some basic research would have shown you. We just don't shout about it.

Operation Shader - Wikipedia

Yea, how many boots on the ground? Where are they and why aren't they running to help the Kurds? Oh right, only the US should do that.

~ I suppose some don't see this - or perhaps don't care.. .
View attachment 67266462

If this forum allows users to refer to Greta Thunberg as a 'creepy little piglet', I'd guess I say that I haven't reached that level of insult. Don't like it? Block me or report me, nothing I've said is incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom