• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump has 'meltdown' during Syria meeting and has 'no plan' to deal with Isis

Britain has been involved in Syria since day one, as you have been told repeatedly. Demonstrating your ignorance on the issue should be embarrassing, but evidently you revel in it.

Great, then you can take care of the Kurds and stop your endless gibbering about Trump and the US.

Great, then you can take care of the Kurds and stop your endless gibbering about Trump and the US.

The malady caused no doubt by phony outrage...

Agreeing with some of his policies is one thing, but the methods Numnuts uses to achieve these policies are just as important and impactful as his policies.

Voting for, supporting and defending this racist xenophobe, or ignoring his running our country like a king or the despots he continues to please, is a whole other thing that should be demonized...

racist xenophobe. personal opinions do not impress or bother me...

I generally agree, everyone's entitled, but personal opinions is all we do here. I'm sure you would agree that some reflect reality more accurately than others. Some are of the opinion that the earth is flat or the moon landings were staged. You and many others who can read the first four pages of a 'Google' search for; "Trump racism", and still have the opinion that he's not, does not reflect reality.

...Running the country like a king. I do not like it, but it is what happens when congress has slowly transferred more and more responsibility to the administration. Trump wiping out all of Obama's EXECUTIVE ORDERS is a reflection of how unilaterally Obama ran the country. You liked him, but he was very much acting like a king of his subjects. He also hated congress just like Trump now hates congress. PS, it was demonized when Obama did it and it is demonized when Trump does it. It is funny how it is just demonized by a different group of people depending on what party the president is...

*The opinion many conservatives and 'independents' have that Trump is no different than any other president, that everyone runs the country as unilaterally as any other. They're all the same, nothing to see here, move along, does not reflect reality.

...I call them like I see them whether they are DEM or REP. Please give me a politician in the past 30 years that has worked well across the isle, I know, I know, I know. Joe Biden did it thirty years ago, but that was a different generation and he was not all that sharp back then either.

It's hard to quantify how well recent (30 yrs) presidents have worked with the other party, But I don't believe they're all the same *.

These examples might help;

"...violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicts a likeness of the president shooting, stabbing and assaulting his political opponents..."

Trump is warning that the Democrat-driven impeachment proceedings and any move to oust him from office amount to “treason” and would spark a civil war..."

Then there's Don's name calling. "Do nothings / Do Nothing Democrat Savages".

And there's the number of political appointments made by presidents of the other party. Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama all appointed 15 to 18, Trump has appointed six. Five of which are gone and the only one left is family.

Biden may not be as sharp as he was, but our country's security is increased when a not so sharp president listens to expert opinion, verses one who's ignorant and only listens to his gut. I'm of the opinion that some voters are not as independent as they think they are...

Last edited:
Trump has 'meltdown' during Syria meeting and has 'no plan' to deal with Isis | The Independent

I guess this is what happens when people elect an emotionally unstable person as president.

Never seen so many "progressives" become Neo-cons on foreign policy overnight

For months Trump has been trying to get the morons in the EU to pick up their homegrown ISIS terrorists currently jailed in Syria which makes up the majority of ISIS fighters, and they didn't want to because of cost. Well apparently, they have had a change of heart after Trump pulled our troops out of Northern Syria. They have now decided to claim their own pieces of **** and do with them what they may.

In all that has transpired in the last couple of weeks it is apparent our NATO partners are not reliable. Maybe it is time we pull out of NATO too.

The U.S. needs to stop the practice of getting involved in conflicts by proxy. Our blood and treasure should not be allowed to carry burdens our NATO allies refuse to do their part.

Enough of the bloodshed, Enough of the trillions of dollars being spent. Let these worthless pantywaists pull their fair share.

Last edited:
Sorry, not interested.
I was just asking.

Not interested in looking at a handsome individual as I am? The bane of your existence! The person who constantly is trying to make you feel bad about supporting Trump?

I am shocked! truly shocked and sad that you haven't yet put me on the same pedestal as Trump is on! I would be a far better president "for all" than Trump is. At least, I have morals, ethics, principles and humanity. I would not be just a president for "my base" but for even people like you that hate me. That would be unique, wouldn't it?

Oh yea...the "Kurds are very happy".

Trumpkin has had to announce so many resumptions of the "PAUSE" that I don't wonder how he does not get the message that the Turkish forces are just letting the barrels of their guns cool down before they start firing again. What a sad sad commentary and a sad excuse for a President.

Racist and Xenophobe

Agree with you that Trump has racist and xenophobic tendencies. I believe this did not rake very high as a concern for many people in the 2016 election. He was not running against a stellar candidate back then. I wish it would have been Bernie Sanders but the russians told us that the DNC had seriously influenced the DEM primary election. I can say this one more time just to let it sink in, THE RUSSIANS TOLD ME THE DNC WAS SERIOUSLY INFLUENCING THE ELECTIONS. Damn, damn, damn. If that didn't piss off a bunch of people in this country, I do not know what else could have. PS, I would have voted for Bernie, he was the most honest candidate.

SoCal, You are a professor, do your homework. Evidence of unilateral governance comes from the number of EXECUTIVE ORDER SIGNED. Check it out dude, you need a dose of reality. That is how I personally made my opinion of my statement.

It's hard to quantify how well recent (30 yrs) presidents have worked with the other party, But I don't believe they're all the same *.

The mueller investigation was as politically motivated as the dumb ass Clinton investigation. They both stunk of political BS and they both ended up in the history books as political hack investigations.

"...violent parody video, shown at a meeting of President Trump's supporters at his Miami resort, depicts a likeness of the president shooting, stabbing and assaulting his political opponents..."

I have seen it all on both sides of the fence. You can see that BS from the left as well. Wasn't there comedians holding trumps cutoff head? How about hollywood elites wishing the white house was blown up? OPen your eyes and see the evil on both sides.

Trump is warning that the Democrat-driven impeachment proceedings and any move to oust him from office amount to “treason” and would spark a civil war..."

I did not hear this opinion of Trumps. He does say some really stupid **** in the course of his constant blabbering. The thing I find amazing is how the 24 hour news dissects every last world he blabbers and turns them into a 1 hr show because it is a cheap and easy method of attaining ratings. Wonder what happened to the reports at CNN who used to be on the front lines of the war reporting news in real time. Oh man, another time and an entirely other quality of news reporting.

Then there's Don's name calling. "Do nothings / Do Nothing Democrat Savages".

You guys sit and constantly, bash, derate, tease, insult and belittle him, his staff and anyone who has any sympathy at all toward him and you then complain when he does the same too you? Is it even possible that maybe, just maybe a few people in this country said at least this guy is going to stand up and fight. Trust me when I tell you that I do not like this behavior, unfortunately for all of us, a lot of people in this country are very much like Trump in that respect.

And there's the number of political appointments made by presidents of the other party. Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama all appointed 15 to 18, Trump has appointed six. Five of which are gone and the only one left is family.

Is the appointment problem Trumps or a system that will not say yes to anything Trump likes, PS, Trump not getting any of his appointments approved is kinda conflicting with your first complaint that Trump does everything unilaterally? Damn, are you saying he is actually going thru Congress to get his appointment approved? Another thing that you should be asking yourself is how the heck have all those agencies survived the past three years with no appointed leaders?

Biden may not be as sharp as he was, but our country's security is increased when a not so sharp president listens to expert opinion, verses one who's ignorant and only listens to his gut. I'm of the opinion that some voters are not as independent as they think they are...

Actually, I am a fan of Buttigieg, Delaney, Castro, Gabbard, Klobuchar, Yang. There is a ton of hope for the DEM if the DNC and Media would stop coddling the top candidates.

"Agree with you that Trump has racist and xenophobic tendencies. I believe this did not rake very high as a concern for many people in the 2016 election. He was not running against a stellar candidate back then. I wish it would have been Bernie Sanders but the russians told us that the DNC had seriously influenced the DEM primary election. I can say this one more time just to let it sink in, THE RUSSIANS TOLD ME THE DNC WAS SERIOUSLY INFLUENCING THE ELECTIONS. Damn, damn, damn. If that didn't piss off a bunch of people in this country, I do not know what else could have. PS, I would have voted for Bernie, he was the most honest candidate."

Racist tendencies? Is that like a convicted murder have murderous tendencies, or a liar having the tendency to lie? Seems to me you either are, or you're not. I'm not sure what you're saying about Putin telling you something about the DNC, satire that went over my head?

"SoCal, You are a professor, do your homework. Evidence of unilateral governance comes from the number of EXECUTIVE ORDER SIGNED. Check it out dude, you need a dose of reality. That is how I personally made my opinion of my statement."

That's a valid way to determine how well a president has worked across the isle, of course it's not the only way. I personally made my opinion of your statement, based on the indicators I posted. Also, regarding the number of EO's, Trump still has over a year to go and the number signed rises dramatically as presidents approach the end of their term.

"The mueller investigation was as politically motivated as the dumb ass Clinton investigation. They both stunk of political BS and they both ended up in the history books as political hack investigations."

Are you referring to the investigation itself, or the conclusions of all our intelligence agencies who found that Putin helped Numnuts in 16'?

"I have seen it all on both sides of the fence. You can see that BS from the left as well. Wasn't there comedians holding trumps cutoff head? How about hollywood elites wishing the white house was blown up? OPen your eyes and see the evil on both sides"

Com'on you're making an apples to oranges comparison. As a declared independent you must be able to realize the different between comedians, Sat Nite Live and other "Hollywood elites', ridiculing politicians verses a president himself spewing this **** out of his own mouth?!? No president has done this in the past. Comedians have always and will always ridicule presidents, lets hope Numnut's is the last president himself to threaten a civil war and call their political opposition, savages and treasonous (there's that projection again)...

"Trump is warning that the Democrat-driven impeachment proceedings and any move to oust him from office amount to “treason” and would spark a civil war..."

I did not hear this opinion of Trumps. He does say some really stupid **** in the course of his constant blabbering. The thing I find amazing is how the 24 hour news dissects every last world he blabbers and turns them into a 1 hr show because it is a cheap and easy method of attaining ratings. Wonder what happened to the reports at CNN who used to be on the front lines of the war reporting news in real time. Oh man, another time and an entirely other quality of news reporting."

"...move to oust him from office amount to “treason” and would spark a civil war... "

"You guys sit and constantly, bash, derate, tease, insult and belittle him, his staff and anyone who has any sympathy at all toward him and you then complain when he does the same too you? Is it even possible that maybe, just maybe a few people in this country said at least this guy is going to stand up and fight. Trust me when I tell you that I do not like this behavior, unfortunately for all of us, a lot of people in this country are very much like Trump in that respect."

I agree, we know now that what? Approx 30% of Americans, or as liberals call them, 'The Cult', loves insults, threats and three word chants coming directly out of a president's mouth.

"Is the appointment problem Trumps or a system that will not say yes to anything Trump likes, PS, Trump not getting any of his appointments approved is kinda conflicting with your first complaint that Trump does everything unilaterally? Damn, are you saying he is actually going thru Congress to get his appointment approved? Another thing that you should be asking yourself is how the heck have all those agencies survived the past three years with no appointed leaders?"

Seems he's getting the vast majority of his appointments approved, especial if he submits candidates for 139 empty friggen positions.

"Of 735 key positions requiring Senate confirmation …
139 positions have no nominee
21 are awaiting nomination
81 have been formally nominated
494 have been confirmed"

"Actually, I am a fan of Buttigieg, Delaney, Castro, Gabbard, Klobuchar, Yang. There is a ton of hope for the DEM if the DNC and Media would stop coddling the top candidates."

I'm not very impressed with the Democratic nominees., I have my favorites although getting them elected would be an uphill fight. But the DNC and media always give the top candidates the most attention. When you say, "media coddling", you don't sound so independent...

Back
Top Bottom