• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump did the lamest trick Germany was "totally controlled by Russia"

who is "totally controlled by "Russia" 1) Germany 2) Trump

• 1) Germany

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 2) Trump

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do find it funny that Trump would accuse anyone of being controlled by Russia. But maybe Putin told him to say that.

I find it totally amazing that anyone could interpret Trumps efforts to get NATO members to strengthen NATO'S ability to oppose Russian adventurism, is somehow a part of a Russian plot.

The exact opposite is True. Trump is giving NATO a much needed dose of castor oil. Naturally the guilty NATO members are grumbling about it, but no pain - no gain.

If I were Putin, I would consider it to be in the Russian interest for NATO members to not pay their full dues, and for Germany to keep on buying more and more Russian gas/oil and getting even more dependent on Russia for energy.

Last edited:
well, why would ANY president state such a thing?

Then, consider why Trump would say such a thing?

Where there is smoke there is fire & Trump is dumb enuff to keep fanning the flames; he is a ****ing moron .......

Thats because the collision is false. There's no ****ing evidence of it. Get over it

Thats because the collision is false. There's no ****ing evidence of it. Get over it

Mueller's investigation is yet to be completed & thus, there has been no report issued so, that others could be informed of any conspiracy (collusion).

So, in essence you are wrong as we as citizens do not have the facts, yet.

If folks like Gowdy, Nunes, Jordan, and all of the others in Trump's posse would just let the investigation go forward until which time it is completed, then we could all eventually learn the facts; whatever those facts end up to be.

Don't you have the patience for that?

I do .................. no hurry here ..........

The Europeans pay billions to Russia yet want the US to defend them against Russia. There is no "threat". Russia is their business partner.

The Europeans pay billions to Russia yet want the US to defend them against Russia. There is no "threat". Russia is their business partner.

China is one of OUR biggest trading partners. You think we should stop worrying about defending ourselves against them?

China is one of OUR biggest trading partners. You think we should stop worrying about defending ourselves against them?

Did China say they were going to attack us? And shouldn't we insist that our "allies" in the region pay their fair share toward any defense, especially since it would benefit them the most?

Wake up; the threat from China isn't military, it's economic. We're already losing that war. At least Trump is leading a fight against Chinese economic crimes and aggression.

Trump enablers will never pull their heads outta Trump's ass; Hitler's enablers never did either & they all went down with the ship too .........
The comparisons between Trump and Hitler are really getting old. Seriously! He simply stated that the pipeline would make Germany dependent on Russia, which is true. Plus he brought up the fact that they and other countries need to step up their contributions as we are footing most of the bill, which is only fair and logical. And the Left's minds explode! Oh, wait, they lost them awhile ago...

tell it to Poles, Ukrainians, Finns and Balts,

ps but yes, you made a great point here, about Muscovite oil - gas here

I find the OP question funny, which country continues to Sanction Russia over their actions and which President refuses to inact the Sanctions imposed on Russia passed by Congress, trump is a Putin stooge, period.

tell it to Poles, Ukrainians, Finns and Balts,

ps but yes, you made a great point here, about Muscovite oil - gas here

Sorry, but I just see this as basically a European problem. At least a problem that Europe should be LEADING the way on. They should be much more invested than we are in their own defense if they see Russia as a huge threat. We shouldn't have to twist arms to get them more involved.

The comparisons between Trump and Hitler are really getting old. Seriously! He simply stated that the pipeline would make Germany dependent on Russia, which is true. Plus he brought up the fact that they and other countries need to step up their contributions as we are footing most of the bill, which is only fair and logical. And the Left's minds explode! Oh, wait, they lost them awhile ago...

The left is caught in a time warp. Since the left has its roots in Marxism, and the Marxists greatest enemy of the time were NAZI they time warp it back to the 1930's when there were real NAZI.

Back
Top Bottom