• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump did the lamest trick Germany was "totally controlled by Russia"

who is "totally controlled by "Russia" 1) Germany 2) Trump

• 1) Germany

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 2) Trump

Votes: 33 80.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's that suppose to be?

Europe set to be natural gas kingmaker as LNG booms: Russell ...
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-column-russell-lng-idUSKBN19L039

Jun 29, 2017 - This is because Europe is likely to act as a “clearing house” for surplus LNG cargoes, given it has excess re-gasification capacity and the ability ...
Europe & Eurasia | LNG World News
https://www.lngworldnews.com/category/regional-news/europe-eurasia/

Lithuania: Klaipeda LNG regas volumes up in June. Liquefied natural gas (LNG) volumes at Lithuania's first and only import terminal in the port of Klaipeda ...
Existing and planned LNG terminals | Gas In Focus
https://www.gasinfocus.com/en/indicator/existing-and-planned-lng-terminals/

This map shows the natural gas regasification facilities in Europe that are either ... The LNG regasification capacities in Europe represent approximately 20% of ...

I dunno, Hillary accused others of being in collusion with Russia, yet her and Bill are the ones who have pulled in cold hard cash from.... Russia

So I guess it works

ea256c98c261d4633ac73aa8d944b74a5370aac8f3ae5e64c01c0380a42fcd86.jpg

It's a stupid thing to say because we know Russia is highly reliant on gas export for income and therefore highly reliant on Germany, it's a two-way street and likely serves as an insurance policy for both countries.

I find it laughable that he could even think his statement makes any impression on either Russia or Germany

It's a stupid thing to say because we know Russia is highly reliant on gas export for income and therefore highly reliant on Germany, it's a two-way street and likely serves as an insurance policy for both countries.

I find it laughable that he could even think his statement makes any impression on either Russia or Germany

What's more likely?

Germany stops buying gas from Russia to make Russia do something?

Russia stops sending gas to Germany to make Germany do something?

If Russia cut off their gas flow to Europe, Russians would starve. That's an unavoidable consequence of running a mafia petro-state.

DXADDHoUQAAekGN.png

What's more likely?

Germany stops buying gas from Russia to make Russia do something?

Russia stops sending gas to Germany to make Germany do something?

I find both highly unlikely, Germany to date have shown great skill in negotiating responsibly rather than acting impulsively and per Rogue's post #31 it would be dumb for Russia to cut gas and Putin may be many things but he is certainly not dumb

I find both highly unlikely, Germany to date have shown great skill in negotiating responsibly rather than acting impulsively and per Rogue's post #31 it would be dumb for Russia to cut gas and Putin may be many things but he is certainly not dumb

LOL!!

What will ANYBODY do if Russia cuts Germany off from their gas in the dead of winter? Hmmm? Will Germany attack Russia? Will NATO attack Russia?

No. Everyone...except Russia...will cry. That's all.

I dunno, Hillary accused others of being in collusion with Russia, yet her and Bill are the ones who have pulled in cold hard cash from.... Russia

So I guess it works

Trump is President,deflection the only Trump defense

So Germany is totally dependent on Russia for their energy and paying the Russkies billions per year for the privilege, and then spends 1% of their GDP to defend against Russia, with the US paying much more. Good deal for the Germans. Trump is right.

If Russia cut off their gas flow to Europe, Russians would starve. That's an unavoidable consequence of running a mafia petro-state.

DXADDHoUQAAekGN.png

+1, it´ll be a new bloody revolution in maybe 7-9 weeks which Chechen- Avars will win

5043699_original.jpg

5044315_original.jpg

5045923_original.jpg

Last edited:
Not only Germany. Russia could cut off the heat for much of the EU due to their dependence.

Of course they won't because they like the profits.

What's worse, in case of war NATO lacks the oil to fuel it's tanks....

As the EU becomes more dependent on Russian gas/oil pipelines NATO will cease to exist as the EU is absorbed into the new Russian Empire.

The Muslim invasion of the EU will push Europeans to a closer alliance with non Muslims who are not too politically correct to help ethnically cleanse the EU of the Muslim invaders.

LOL!!

What will ANYBODY do if Russia cuts Germany off from their gas in the dead of winter? Hmmm? Will Germany attack Russia? Will NATO attack Russia?

No. Everyone...except Russia...will cry. That's all.

Oh for Christ's sake. Get a grip will ya? Your dear leader made a gross exaggeration, As usual.

https://www.apnews.com/051df8e38b2b427f99e8e6002f21bec0/AP-FACT-CHECK:-Trump-presses-falsehoods-about-NATO,-Germany

TRUMP: “Germany is a captive of Russia because they supply (energy). They got rid of their coal plants. They got rid of their nuclear. They’re getting so much of the oil and gas from Russia. I think it’s something that NATO has to look at.”

THE FACTS: He’s wrong about coal-fired and nuclear energy and overstated Germany’s reliance on Russian natural gas. In 2017, Germany got more than one-third of its energy for electricity from coal and nearly 12 percent from nuclear plants. One-third came from renewable energy. Only 13 percent came from natural gas, with Russia as the major supplier.

Trump was objecting to Germany’s acceptance of a new pipeline project that will bring more natural gas from Russia.

Germany plans to retire nuclear plants by 2022 and intends to reduce its reliance on coal. But Germany has not “got rid” of either.

Maybe he was trying to drum up some business for his buddy Pruitt natural gas producing friends.

Integrity doesn't work when countering Leftist ideology. You have to stoop to their level to get things done.

I've come to grips with that. Good to see the military made a man out of you.

The military taught me many things, integrity being one of the core values. Its a shame Trump is not more of a man in that respect. At least you can admit you prefer to wallow in BS in your little rant on leftist, though it does little for your cause.

You're not fooling anyone,with deflection away from Trump

And Lefties aren’t fooling anyone by running from the facts of Russian cash paid to the Clintons.

That FACT undermines everything Liberals whine about relating to Russia. Own it...

And Lefties aren’t fooling anyone by running from the facts of Russian cash paid to the Clintons.

That FACT undermines everything Liberals whine about relating to Russia. Own it...

Yesterday's newspaper,only you Trump deflectors give a darn.
Why not try another Benghazi thingy.

Yesterday's newspaper,only you Trump deflectors give a darn.
Why not try another Benghazi thingy.

Why would you want to repeat the murder of good Americans at the hands of terrorists? That’s a really sad path to follow just out of political spite. Maybe that sick type of loyalty to party and partisanship over country is why Liberal Democrats keep losing elections...

you forgot about Obama and his role in "Trump did the lamest trick, Germany was "totally controlled by "Russia"

So Germany is totally dependent on Russia for their energy and paying the Russkies billions per year for the privilege, and then spends 1% of their GDP to defend against Russia, with the US paying much more. Good deal for the Germans. Trump is right.

BS, Trumpists - TV.ru propaganda

_102479176_trump_gas_quotepic-nc.png

The claim: Germany imports 60% to 70% of its energy from Russia.

Reality Check verdict: Germany relies on Russia for most of its imports of natural gas. But gas makes up less than 20% of Germany's energy mix for power production.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-44794688

Back
Top Bottom