• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un[W:193] (1 Viewer)

Re: Trump cancels Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

It seems Leftists are joyous of the news today.

Is it because you folks have OD’d on “winning”, and just want it to stop?

I understand. Winning is not the norm for Leftists. Lying about losing is.

I get it.

Obama’s 8-years must have been orgasmic... so much losing, and lying. But, it’s not over yet. ObamaGate... aka SpyGate will give you one more rush of lying from losers.

Problem is, the lies are getting cluster****ed in a Crossfire Hurricane of prevarications.
You really sound like a deranged lunatic as you wonder from one odd incoherent thought to another.

There has been no "winning" under this presidency, my little cultist. Trump got shut-out by Mexico, shut-out by Canada, shut-out by China, and now he's been shut-out by North Korea.

You and your righty ilk had throbbing dicks over this hypothetical summit, without knowing anything about, or the WH having any blue print to peace.

The fact that Trump, the GOP, and his base ever really thought getting NK to give-up their nukes was ever really possible, just goes to show the rest of the sane world how far off in imagination land you guys are.

You really sound like a deranged lunatic as you wonder from one odd incoherent thought to another.

There has been no "winning" under this presidency, my little cultist. Trump got shut-out by Mexico, shut-out by Canada, shut-out by China, and now he's been shut-out by North Korea.

You and your righty ilk had throbbing dicks over this hypothetical summit, without knowing anything about, or the WH having any blue print to peace.

The fact that Trump, the GOP, and his base ever really thought getting NK to give-up their nukes was ever really possible, just goes to show the rest of the sane world how far off in imagination land you guys are.

Shut out by Europe also...The SPIEF taking place in St Petersburg Russia this weekend....Macron and Merkle working with Putin leaving the US out in the cold

Really? You deem it a failure? I thought you guys didn't want it to happen anyway? So, in retrospect, the Left was against the summit to begin with, but now you call it a failure because it won't happen?

So, let me ask you (and be honest)... why do you hate USA so much?

I respectfully disagree with you here. He loves America just as much as Trump loves giving jobs to China. :mrgreen:

ROTFLOL... Mighty Mouse Obama was the despot’s favorite Disney character.

Mighty Mouse Obama cowered after making a Red Line.

Mighty Mouse Obama funded Iran’s terrorist activities to the tune of what 100 Billion, and allowed the Iranians a pathway to nukes.

Mighty Mouse Obama gave Cuba everything and got nothing.

Mighty Mouse Obama and Hillary gave Putin access to 20% of our uranium.

Mighty Mouse Obama told Putin... “to knock it off” (which he didn’t do... he likely laughed his ass off after hearing Mighty Mouse).

Oh yes... the guy who negotiated more deals by 30 than Obama had negotiated deals in his first 50-years... is going to be manipulated like Kerry, Clinton and Obama had.

Um, just in case you haven't read the news, this thread is not about Obama. Gentle hint.

NEWS ALERT FOR LEFTISTS

It’s not over yet.

PS. This is a part of the negotiating game. It seems you’ve had as much experience with negotiations as our previous president, who was a compete rookie.

^
Baghdad Bob has spoken. :mrgreen:

Wow! A whole month. Yup a whole month. Tons of people, well, maybe by weight if they were really fat. Until we married 4 years ago, my wife commuted between Europe and the US on a bi-weekly basis. I averaged one week out of four in Europe for 20 years until I retired 2 1/2 years ago, for my pleasure and family. So what? Your love of the media means nothing to me. Exactly how many languages do you read fluently? Or speak? I likely have more family in Europe alone, than you have friends, real friends. Honestly, I have 5 real friends still alive, men I'd trust and have trusted with my life, and two of them are not aware of who they are, living in nursing homes. I also doubt you know what a real friend means. Don't bandy words about when you don't understand them.

As I said...you sure seem to have an active imagination.

The Little Un has a habit of being a dick... probably from previous administrations and other world leaders performing fellatio in hopes things will improve.

Trump doesn’t do dick.

Vladimir Putin sez otherwise. :mrgreen:

Yep... “Fighter”. He beat 16 veteran Republicans and then the media and “smartest woman in the world”. He’s getting his agenda passed, and beating the truth out of the media slowly... making them look like the idiots they are.

When you have a lower popularity rating than ISIS (the media), you’re getting your ass kicked for lying. Trump is responsible for a lot of that.

Trump fights back... unlike the ******s in the R Party... but... he’s giving them a backbone ever so slowly.

Obama would have wet himself if he had to face the media Trump has faced.

ROTFLOL... Trump has been the most transparent president in my lifetime.

Very true. Most people see right through him. :mrgreen:

Face it. It wasn't going to happen anyways. Why? Because one of the parties is a megamaniacal nut job. And so is Kim Jong Un. LOL.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/24/tru...ith-north-korea-leader-kim-is-cancelled-.html

By canceling the summit Trump is taking the onus off of Un. And what a marvelous sense of timing he has in canceling it right after North Korea makes a show of destroying their testing site. Trump proposes to into a negotiations with the leader of world's most repressive and isolated regime, a man who has executed his political opponents and his own family members with cannons and allows his own people to starve and yet somehow Trump manages to make us look like the asshole. Nice work there, Donny!

As I said...you sure seem to have an active imagination.

I believe your name is appropriate.

Vladimir Putin sez otherwise. :mrgreen:

More from the Democrat’s Steele Dossier?

It's okay buddy. I realize your TDS has created so much angst and emotional discomfort that you feel the need to lash out at everything and everyone.
Hopefully, one day that improves.

Until then, sit back and enjoy the ride on the MAGA train!

I think the cancellation is just one step in reshaping the platform for discussion with North Korea. China is tinkering with it, Kim has his internal issues (challenges to his recent overtures that we probably don't even realize).

But as to you... hang in there!

Have a nice day!

:peace

Agreed. Rather then make another bad deal like previous presidents did in regards to North Korea or muck it up as bad as Obama did with Iran, Trump is proving that he is not going to be played by North Korea and is willing to walk away from negotiations if they are not going anywhere. If it were Obama, Carter, or Clinton, it would be a case of US diplomats placing their lips on Kim Jong Un's butt just to get a deal for the sake of a deal to flash in front of the press.

Funny watching you talk about the "MAGA train" in a thread about a trump failure. :lol:

What failure would that be? It's a work in progress. Sanctions will continue and likely become more strangling. The Singapore summit cancellation was a loss for North Korea, not the US.

Hey! Thanks for letting everyone know you got a "Rise" out of me!

Very telling! Lol!

He got a rise out of you?
Now, that's telling. In terms of familiarity with the language, I mean.

What failure would that be? It's a work in progress. Sanctions will continue and likely become more strangling. The Singapore summit cancellation was a loss for North Korea, not the US.

Be sure to get your story straight. There are mixed messages coming out of trumpville. It's aaaaalllll just a part of the negotiations. Or... it's all Kim's fault. I see you've opted for the "Let's believe trump is still in for the Nobel Prize" path. :lol:

Be sure to get your story straight. There are mixed messages coming out of trumpville. It's aaaaalllll just a part of the negotiations. Or... it's all Kim's fault. I see you've opted for the "Let's believe trump is still in for the Nobel Prize" path. :lol:

As Bill Kristol said today:

Trump supporters yesterday: Trump’s amazing! No other president could have pulled off a summit with Kim Jong Un.

Trump supporters today: Trump’s amazing! No other president could have cancelled a summit with Kim Jong Un.

Who is Bill Kristal?

Not sure if you know, but you have access to virtually any knowledge ever published via your web browser.

You might want to use that resource.

Who is Bill Kristal?

Bill Kristal? You don't know? LOL.

He pretty much led the Neocons. His father, Irving Kristol, created Neoconservatism.

Not sure if you know, but you have access to virtually any knowledge ever published via your web browser.

You might want to use that resource.

Okay; read up on him; conclusion: pompous idiot.

Last edited:

Bill Kristal? You don't know? LOL.

He pretty much led the Neocons. His father, Irving Kristol, created Neoconservatism.

The way I’d describe it is there were a small number of academics, government workers, and intellectuals that were finding themselves isolated from the Democratic Party’s consensus in the mid-to-late 1960s through the late 1970s. Irving Kristol was one of those persons and helped give a platform for those individuals to express themselves and their ideas or research.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I can think of three grateful Americans who don't care if there is a summit or not.

I can think of more than a few Western journalists who were still inside North Korea when the President announced he was cancelling the summit that were probably feeling a little uncomfortable and worried that they possibly could be the next to detained by North Koreans. Couldn't it have waited until after they had left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom