• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trans women should be arrested over bathroom use, N.C. gubernatorial candidate says

More children are groomed and sexually abused by so-called religious leaders....
im willing to bet the numbers support that
.and the Right is all in on them doing so.
well i would NEVER say "the right" i don't group people together like that and it wouldn't be accurate

but yes a lot of people give them passes or magically make excuses and or treat it differently

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️again this isn’t an issue with trans people that I have. My worry is the sick hetero men who will use this as an easy opportunity to attack more women.
So you want to exert the power of the state on a group, because someone not in that group might pretend to be in that group and commit crimes?

Stop the bullshit. You just hate them for existing.

Your internet browser search history is going to tell one heck of a story some day with your obsession with posting about trans people.
It is interesting what Google search data shows where this stuff gets searched:

Screenshot 2024-02-14 at 4.09.49 PM.pngScreenshot 2024-02-14 at 4.10.07 PM.png
Source

The point remains that you can’t tell me which trans woman are actually trans and which are perverted people who aren’t trans but rather taking advantage of the situation because they can. There is no definition ti what a woman is and so now anyone has unfettered access to what was supposed to be a safe space for women. Therefore, why even have the separation anymore? I don’t even consider this a trans issue, this is a problem with sickos taking advantage of a situation which I’m sure angers the trans community as well. There needs to be a better solution here and this is why: https://le.utah.gov/interim/2024/pdf/00000577.pdf
Dunno. Perhaps we should address rape and not marginalized people.

So you want to exert the power of the state on a group, because someone not in that group might pretend to be in that group and commit crimes?

Stop the bullshit. You just hate them for existing.
Haha show me evidence that I hate them.

Exactly! It’s not the actual trans person that we are concerned about and trans individuals should be furious about people “acting trans” to abuse people. If there was a way to actually know that someone was legitimately trans then I am down for that discussion. Until then, we made spaces for women to protect them and make them feel safe. Why has that gone out the window and why do they think it’s cause we hate trans people? I don’t get how people don’t see where this can go horribly wrong very quickly.
I dont think women’s bathrooms were created to protect them. That was just social convention at the time. Yes its because of hate. Ive seen that hate glaringly for years in Britain.

I would agree they are cis men but many of them are claiming to be trans when they aren’t to have easier access to do these things. I’ve said it’s not the trans people I’m worried about it’s the sickos who do this stuff under the guise of being trans.
Where did they claim they were trans tho?

Haha show me evidence that I hate them.
I just did. Your argument is absurd. Nobody that truly believed that would remember to breathe on a daily basis.

Ergo, it is raw bullshit.

tbf, you ARE promoting lies about the group
and you want the govt to crack down on them

Do you do that to any groups you don't hate?
That's how right wingers are. They want to use the state to squash any dissent from their way of life.

There are quite a few cases of women being assaulted in the bathroom by someone claiming to be trans. There’s a “trans woman” who raped two women in prison and impregnated one of them. There’s a 50 year old male who now identifies as a 12 year old girl and is allowed to compete against them and change in the locker rooms with them in Canada. I don’t have a problem with a trans woman using the bathroom I just know how easily some sick pervert will take advantage of that situation. I believe there was no need for a law to be made before all this because no one expected this would be the issue of the day.
I find the 50 year old male story sus.

I dont think women’s bathrooms were created to protect them. That was just social convention at the time. Yes its because of hate. Ive seen that hate glaringly for years in Britain.
I think I would know if I hated trans people and I don’t. We absolutely created them for a reason. What about locker rooms at gyms? Should we just combine those?
I just did. Your argument is absurd. Nobody that truly believed that would remember to breathe on a daily basis.

Ergo, it is raw bullshit.
So because you find my argument absurd I must hate trans people? Great logic

I think I would know if I hated trans people and I don’t. We absolutely created them for a reason. What about locker rooms at gyms? Should we just combine those?

Given your intentions, yes.

Were they though? I think gradually if we got accustomed to seeing people it might not be a problem but thats just my speculation and could be wrong.

Have you seen the reports or you want me to post them?
Ive legit not seen the reports. It sounds really hairbrained. I mean i think i know the person you refer to but never have i seen anyone allowing him to compete with 12 year olds.

There’s at least 5 documented mass shootings by transformers in the last 12 months.

Since 1% of the population is supposedly transformers and 35% is white men to equalize that it transformers were as numerous as white men then there would be 175 mass shootings
WHUT? :LOL:

Ah yes, North Carolina: the state that's not quite sure if it is super-liberal or anti-woke. This guy is anti-woke. But there are others who are like … the complete and polar opposite of them.
The Triangle and Asheville are super liberal. The rest of the state are extras from Deliverance.

None of that proves anything all it does is reiterate the definitions. At no point does it say a trans woman is a woman because they aren’t. That’s why you call them trans woman. If they were women you would just call them women but you can’t even define that word so let’s not even bother. You can’t tell me how someone’s feelings make them a woman or what those feelings are or how that person knows those feelings are correct. You just said my feelings were wrong so clearly feelings can’t always be right correct?
You folks never seem to be able to learn anything beyond the ill-informed opinions you were indoctrinated with before the age of 15.

You seem completely disconnected from the discussion.
lol

I think you have made some bad assumptions

When is the last time you saw male or female genitalia in public and what did you do about it?
idk

what of it though?

How does that in anyway relate to my post asking @blueskies2018 to explain how his idea of forcing men to use the women's restroom solves the problems @blueskies2018 says he wants solved?

Perverts like hetero male rapists...those who brag about grabbing women by the pu&&y? And all the MAGAt cucks go "OOOOOooooooo!"
Blah blah blah

sooo once again by this broken logic we should ban all clergy and teachers from working with children because you know . . of all the people that pretend to be good and go into those fields but then turn out to be predators right

or is THAT magically different?
you are only ok with punishing trans people based on individual predators?
We should definitely ban public school teachers from working with children

There’s at least 5 documented mass shootings by transformers in the last 12 months.

Since 1% of the population is supposedly transformers and 35% is white men to equalize that it transformers were as numerous as white men then there would be 175 mass shootings
UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
\
1707948488522.png

Back
Top Bottom