• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trans women should be arrested over bathroom use, N.C. gubernatorial candidate says

I sent plenty of evidence of women being assaulted by people pretending to be trans woman.
Then you should have no trouble producing that evidence here.

We should definitely ban public school teachers from working with children
Makes just as sense as banning trans from bathrooms based on 'bad actors" . . . . . Which is absolutely none.

You ready to tell answer my questions yet and support the lies you posted?

You said this:
Because you people want perverts with little girls in the bathroom
What people?
What perverts?

Makes just as sense as banning trans from bathrooms based on 'bad actors" . . . . . Which is absolutely none.

You ready to tell answer my questions yet and support the lies you posted?

You said this:

What people?
What perverts?
I clearly answered your question and you’re now acting In bad faith

I clearly answered your question and you’re now acting In bad faith
no you didnt; posting lies about it won't change that fact
you NEVER said what people and what perverts or provided any quotes

do you want me to prove that fact? why sure

this was the reply you posted dodging the questions
If you support perverts, such as people who believe they’re the other sex, in girls bathrooms then you support that

see nowhere to you say who, who the perverts are or do you provide any quotes
talk about bad faith
so now i will ask you AGAIN

who wants what you claim?
who said what you claim?
who are the perverts?
quotes, please

lol

I think you have made some bad assumptions

idk

what of it though?

How does that in anyway relate to my post asking @blueskies2018 to explain how his idea of forcing men to use the women's restroom solves the problems @blueskies2018 says he wants solved?
Why are you concerned about who uses a bathroom?

"Pardon me little girl, pay no attention to my snake-like vagina hanging down, I know it looks like a tube steak but I am a female just like you!! Now watch me while I stand here and piss!"

Goodness gracious, stop the world I want off.

View attachment 67492332
You are ignoring the fact that a trans woman would be in a private stall. You seem to have a perverse obsession with penises. You do know that women's restrooms don't have urinals, don't you?

lol

What do you think I think?

And can you quote a post or two of mine to justify your conclusions?
"When is the last time you saw male or female genitalia in public and what did you do about it?"
"Why are you concerned about who uses a bathroom?"

Your avoidance of basic questions does not serve you well and reflects confused thinking.
Learning to express an opinion is a skill even children can learn.
Of course, don't both if you are a Russian bot or troll.

"When is the last time you saw male or female genitalia in public and what did you do about it?"
"Why are you concerned about who uses a bathroom?"

Your avoidance of basic questions does not serve you well and reflects confused thinking.
Learning to express an opinion is a skill even children can learn.

ROFLMAO
LAFFRIOT

You have decided that I am saying shit which is 180° from what I am actually saying.

That is why you ware utterly unable to present any evidence I am saying what you imagine I am saying.

Look, when you can actually address the arguments I actually am making, we can actually talk.

But while you're only talking about shit you imagine I said, you're on your own.

I feel no compulsion to argue on behalf of your straw man

gl

You've outted me

I joined DP 19 years ago as a sleeper bot

:sleep:

seriously, tho.
Things in the world are sometimes different than what you expect.
Be open to seeing things as they are instead of trying to force shit into pigeonholes

ROFLMAO
LAFFRIOT

You have decided that I am saying shit which is 180° from what I am actually saying.

That is why you ware utterly unable to present any evidence I am saying what you imagine I am saying.

Look, when you can actually address the arguments I actually am making, we can actually talk.

But while you're only talking about shit you imagine I said, you're on your own.

I feel no compulsion to argue on behalf of your straw man

gl
Pathetic failure of adult communication.

Pathetic failure of adult communication.

I know you're having a hard time understanding that you have made a mistake, but I am still willing to help you with that.

The first step is for you to find the posts where I say the shit you think I said and then to quote those posts.
However, there are zero posts where I said what you think I said.

So, what are you to do?
Realize you made a mistake and correct your error?
psssht
That's for suckers.

You should double down on your unsupported assertions that I have said shit I never said.

Didn't you say you think transfolk should be forced to pee on the sidewalk?
That's such a disgusting opinion for you to have.
shame, shame, shame

I know you're having a hard time understanding that you have made a mistake, but I am still willing to help you with that.

The first step is for you to find the posts where I say the shit you think I said and then to quote those posts.
However, there are zero posts where I said what you think I said.

So, what are you to do?
Realize you made a mistake and correct your error?
psssht
That's for suckers.

You should double down on your unsupported assertions that I have said shit I never said.

Didn't you say you think transfolk should be forced to pee on the sidewalk?
That's such a disgusting opinion for you to have.
shame, shame, shame
You seem determined to avoid direct questions, to introduce irrelevant issues, and to misrepresent your innuendo. If you clearly express your opinions and own them, we might have a rational conversation. My expectations for your ability to do that simple task are not great.

You seem determined to avoid direct questions, to introduce irrelevant issues, and to misrepresent your innuendo. If you clearly express your opinions and own them, we might have a rational conversation. My expectations for your ability to do that simple task are not great.

ROFLMAO
You're so ****en confused it's hilarious.

You have made up a position out of whole cloth and assigned it to me.

Now, you're all pissy because I will not argue on behalf of your straw man

Why are you avoiding this direct question?
hmm?
hmm?

Why do you want all transfolk and their families to be interminably incarcerated?

If you can clearly address your horrendous opinions like wanting all transfolks to be incarcerated we might have a rational conversation.
My expectations for your ability to do that simple task are not great.

roflmao
laffriot

ROFLMAO
You're so ****en confused it's hilarious.

You have made up a position out of whole cloth and assigned it to me.

Now, you're all pissy because I will not argue on behalf of your straw man

Why are you avoiding this direct question?
hmm?
hmm?

Why do you want all transfolk and their families to be interminably incarcerated?

If you can clearly address your horrendous opinions like wanting all transfolks to be incarcerated we might have a rational conversation.
My expectations for your ability to do that simple task are not great.

roflmao
laffriot
Not pissed in the least. I understand completely your inability to clearly express an opinion. Its in your character.

Not pissed in the least. I understand completely your inability to clearly express an opinion. Its in your character.
SPock i dont know where your wires got crossed but you are definitely in the wrong here with your mistake/misinterpretation/false assumptions or what ever it is 🤷‍♂️

@Simon W. Moon

The Triangle and Asheville are super liberal. The rest of the state are extras from Deliverance.
Yeah, the state really has nowhere in-between. They're either flying flags supporting Trump or "**** Biden" flags, or they're supporting super-liberal ideas and Biden can do no wrong. There's like no one going, "I like Trump, but …" or "I like Biden, but…"

SPock i dont know where your wires got crossed but you are definitely in the wrong here with your mistake/misinterpretation/false assumptions or what ever it is 🤷‍♂️

@Simon W. Moon
What about the concept of "clearly expressing an opinion" do you have difficulty understanding?

What about the concept of "clearly expressing an opinion" do you have difficulty understanding?
Theres nothing you are going to post stops this from being YOUR mistake 🤷‍♂️
that fact isnt going to change

so now its on you to make a post based on honesty and integrity and admit that mistake or not, lets see what you do . . . .

Theres nothing you are going to post stops this from being YOUR mistake 🤷‍♂️
that fact isnt going to change

so now its on you to make a post based on honesty and integrity and admit that mistake or not, lets see what you do . . . .
I am very surprised that the concept of clearly expressing an opinion is so illusive to you and @Simon W. Moon.
Obviously. there is no hope for rational discussion here.

I am very surprised that the concept of clearly expressing an opinion is so illusive to you and @Simon W. Moon.
Obviously. there is no hope for rational discussion here.
ahhh so i see you made the choice to NOT make a post based on hgonesty and intergty, dually noted
have fun digging that hole 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom