• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trans women should be arrested over bathroom use, N.C. gubernatorial candidate says

I am very surprised that the concept of clearly expressing an opinion is so illusive to you and @Simon W. Moon.
Obviously. there is no hope for rational discussion here.

Educate me

Lead by example

Quote and post any of my posts where I said what you say I said

And then clearly express your thought process and opinions to show how I said what you think I said.

or be obdurate
either way is fun for me

Why are you so desperate to avoid answering my simple and direct questions about your WWII Nazi past as a concentration camp guard?!?!?

ahhh so i see you made the choice to NOT make a post based on hgonesty and intergty, dually noted
have fun digging that hole 🤷‍♂️
You are really disconnected from this discussion. I asked for @Simon W. Moon to clarify his opinion rather than posting silly pictures (example post 180).
He refused presumably because he is unable to express, in words, his opinions. You seem to support that idea of communicating by innuendo. I do not. Clearly expressing an opinion is central to any adult discussion and foundational. The subject of this thread is not served well by devious evasion and snarky, unsubstantiated gossip. Buck up and be a mensch.

Educate me

Lead by example

Quote and post any of my posts where I said what you say I said

And then clearly express your thought process and opinions to show how I said what you think I said.

or be obdurate
either way is fun for me

Why are you so desperate to avoid answering my simple and direct questions about your WWII Nazi past as a concentration camp guard?!?!?
The questions have been posed. You chose to bob and weave (that should be your screen name).
Obviously you are unable to express a opinion nor willing to clarify and prefer to be coy and evasive.

You are really disconnected from this discussion. I asked for @Simon W. Moon to clarify his opinion rather than posting silly pictures (example post 180).
He refused presumably because he is unable to express, in words, his opinions. You seem to support that idea of communicating by innuendo. I do not. Clearly expressing an opinion is central to any adult discussion and foundational. The subject of this thread is not served well by devious evasion and snarky, unsubstantiated gossip. Buck up and be a mensch.

Can you point to the part where you ask me about any opinion I have actually expressed?
I am unable to see it.
Please help.

I see you are asking me to speak for your straw man multiple times

I see where you refuse to evaluate your assumptions about what I have written

But I am not seeing where you asked me anything about MY opinions.

You seem completely disconnected from the discussion.
When is the last time you saw male or female genitalia in public and what did you do about it?
Why are you concerned about who uses a bathroom?
"When is the last time you saw male or female genitalia in public and what did you do about it?"
"Why are you concerned about who uses a bathroom?"

Your avoidance of basic questions does not serve you well and reflects confused thinking.
Learning to express an opinion is a skill even children can learn.
Of course, don't both if you are a Russian bot or troll.
Pathetic failure of adult communication.
You seem determined to avoid direct questions, to introduce irrelevant issues, and to misrepresent your innuendo. If you clearly express your opinions and own them, we might have a rational conversation. My expectations for your ability to do that simple task are not great.
Not pissed in the least. I understand completely your inability to clearly express an opinion. Its in your character.

The questions have been posed. You chose to bob and weave (that should be your screen name).
Obviously you are unable to express a opinion nor willing to clarify and prefer to be coy and evasive.

The questions to you have been posed.

You choose to ignore them ( ignore should be your screen name ).

STILL & AGAIN
If you show me where I said anything similar to what you think I said, I will be glad to discuss my post about my opinions.
idgaf about your straw man

ftr,
my opinion is that @blueskies2018 plan to force people who look like this to use women's restroom contributes ZERO to the relative safety of women's restrooms

image_2024-02-15_095526939.png

Something definitely went wrong as it was definitely a factual mistake

personally, I think @Spock's illogical human emotions allowed his unfounded assumptions override the factual evidence to the contrary

Hopefully, his Vulcan side will prevail

I'm not aware if this is a major problem in NC but whether it is or not, I don't agree they should be arrested.

Just let nature run its course. It works until some Dad says it doesn't

=========================

To be clear, your solution is for Trans people to be assaulted or possibly killed by bigots?

What if it is not a trans? How do you tell a trans from a non trans?

Indeed. That is the problem and the result is that “mannish looking” Cisgender women have been assaulted in bathrooms by bigots who think they are trans.

name them and I might
You should know the assumptions and misconceptions that could under lie a post that is intended to communicate a message.
You do not seem to have the slightest idea why you posted a picture at #180 (as you have made clear) and since you do not have the slightest inclination to explain, I do not expect you to have any insight into the reasons.

You should know the assumptions and misconceptions that could under lie a post that is intended to communicate a message.
You do not seem to have the slightest idea why you posted a picture at #180 (as you have made clear) and since you do not have the slightest inclination to explain, I do not expect you to have any insight into the reasons.

Can you name the misconceptions you labor under?
That's kind of the thing about misconceptions.​
If you knew you were ****ing up, you wouldn't be ****ing up, would ya?​
Or maybe you would. Idk.
Not trying to judge you for desiring obdurance if that's your thing.

Sorry you are unable to understand why I posted a picture of a transman when I told @blueskies2018 that their plan to force this guy to use women's restrooms does not increase the relative safety of women's restrooms.

Other folks seem to have figured it out right away...
...even @blueskies2018 realized why I was doing it and what it meant.

Is there any possibility that you may have made a mistake or jumped to conclusions in error?
or no?

That is clearly the problem-- you and @Simon W. Moon do not understand your own assumptions or misconceptions.
Translation: you made them up and cant provide any facts supporting your claim, got it, let us know when you can,

ill ask you AGHAIN
what factual assumptions/misconceptions are you referring to?
thanks

Can you name the misconceptions you labor under?
That's kind of the thing about misconceptions.​
If you knew you were ****ing up, you wouldn't be ****ing up, would ya?​
Or maybe you would. Idk.
Not trying to judge you for desiring obdurance if that's your thing.

Sorry you are unable to understand why I posted a picture of a transman when I told @blueskies2018 that their plan to force this guy to use women's restrooms does not increase the relative safety of women's restrooms.

Other folks seem to have figured it out right away...
...even @blueskies2018 realized why I was doing it and what it meant.

Is there any possibility that you may have made a mistake or jumped to conclusions in error?
or no?
I am not going to chase you around for insight or explanation. You are boring and evasive.

Translation: you made them up and cant provide any facts supporting your claim, got it, let us know when you can,

ill ask you AGHAIN
what factual assumptions/misconceptions are you referring to?
thanks
What do you see as the assumptions and misconceptions related to post #180?

I am not going to chase you around for insight or explanation. You are boring and evasive.

Do you think @blueskies2018 plan to force this guy to use women's restrooms makes women's restroom any safer?

image_2024-02-15_121711717.png

Reading comprehension failure noted.
this keep getting better and better, along with the dodge you just posted another lie
unless of course . .
you can prove that there was a factual reading compression problem by me just now, please do so and qoute thansk!

Back
Top Bottom