• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'The worst call by far': Donald Trump badgers, brags in Malcolm Turnbull call

Easily provoked person in the Oval Office hung up on Australia's Prime Minister half way thru a planned hour long call

I wonder if the stress is already getting the guy. Combine this behaviour with what he said this past Friday during a call with Mexico's President, during which he seems to have threatened to invade Mexico.

Little wonder the developed nations are beginning to wonder about stability in the world

Before this clown is removed, we'll be enemies with all our former allies.

Re: Trump Hangs Up Phone on Australian PM

Just like every woman who denies that her husband beats her is lying to avoid further abuse.

Not the same thing. That frankly is a ridiculous comparison.

According to Turncoat, Trump did not hang up.

Before this clown is removed, we'll be enemies with all our former allies.

Turncoat is an enemy to Australia.

According to white supremacist BANNON, the press should just shut up.

Censorship isn't far away .

You are not helping your cause by making up lies about trump

The public will merely see you - meaning the mainstream media - for the dishonest leftwing trolls that they are and stop listening to you (the media)

Stop. Please. This is indefensible. Please don't try to "handle" it. Seriously, right, left or in between, this is a truly serious matter, one of global importance. A United States president cannot simply blackmail/coerce the leaders of allied countries and then hang up on them because we are trying to be a bully. This isn't a negotiation merger for profit. This is a national policy statement against a long-term ally of the US.

Please, look at the reality of what is going on, and the catastrophic ramifications it may have. This isn't a republican vs liberal thing. This is an American survival thing. Our country is in terrible trouble. Please don't close your eyes to it.

You're believing something that hasn't been proven to have happened. Why?

This story is a lie that has been denied by the Australian prime minister

Add the Washington Post to CNN and the Associated Press to the list of throughly corrupt yellow journalism organizations in the liberal mainstream media

Err watch the news much?... other than Fox News?

Don't watch Fox News. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'm going by the links that have been shown in this thread. No where has it been proven that Trump acted that way towards Mr. Turnbull. We have unnamed anonymous sources claims but, that is it. Trumps admin has denied such a thing and Mr. Turnbull is not corroborating it. So, where's the evidence?

Don't watch Fox News. Sorry to burst your bubble. I'm going by the links that have been shown in this thread. No where has it been proven that Trump acted that way towards Mr. Turnbull. We have unnamed anonymous sources claims but, that is it. Trumps admin has denied such a thing and Mr. Turnbull is not corroborating it. So, where's the evidence?

This is how fascist state media misleads the public

Report a half truth and a half lie at the same time

Yes there was a call

And no, trump did not hang up on the Australian prime minister

Well said. Trumps own badly damaged personality is going to bite this nation in the ass and we can only hope that the next time he does it - and he will do this again and probably far worse - that it does not take us down the path to war.

And I fear that it will.

This man is the most dangerous president to hold that office in a very long time and we can only hope his time in charge is going to be brief.

Please explain why we should accept 2,500 refugees that Australia rejected?

It's exactly the same thing.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Turnbull is afraid that Trump is going to go over there and beat him up. :roll:

No, its NOT the same thing and to make such an idiotic claim is to belittle every woman that goes through that crap. Disgusting.

It's exactly the same thing.

No, no as someone that grew up in a home watching their mother get the **** beat out her on a regular basis, its not.

Trump is absolutely despised in Mexico. There is no way the Mexican president would admit that the unhinged president of the United States threatened to send federal troops into Mexico.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Mr. Turnbull is afraid that Trump is going to go over there and beat him up. :roll:

No, its NOT the same thing and to make such an idiotic claim is to belittle every woman that goes through that crap. Disgusting.
Umm... huh?

Well, in my worst nightmares I never believed that any president of the US, even Trump, would talk to the leaders of other nations as if they were his subordinates, and inferior ones at that. This literally is terrible.

Well, in the world of geopolitics, they are.

It's nice to see a Chief Executive with the intelligence and strength to convey that. Perhaps these leaders needed a reminder of where the fit in the pecking order.

Perhaps the training the misadrist left has received has made that difficult to understand.

Well, in my worst nightmares I never believed that any president of the US, even Trump, would talk to the leaders of other nations as if they were his subordinates, and inferior ones at that. This literally is terrible.

They are, and it's about time. ;)

This is how fascist state media misleads the public

A "fascist state media" would be by definition a media controlled by the president.

A "fascist state media" would be by definition a media controlled by the president.

The fascist reporters work for the democrats who are out of power since jan 20 but hope to regain power soon

Easily provoked person in the Oval Office hung up on Australia's Prime Minister half way thru a planned hour long call

I wonder if the stress is already getting the guy. Combine this behaviour with what he said this past Friday during a call with Mexico's President, during which he seems to have threatened to invade Mexico.

Little wonder the developed nations are beginning to wonder about stability in the world

Big surprise....Trump is a dick, and is completely incompetent as POTUS.

What is next, pissing off Switzerland?

No, they are not subordinates or inferiors to Trump. They are equals.

And there is no proof that he did what is being claimed. Acting as if he did does nothing for you.

Am I supposed to be concerned about your opinion of me? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom