• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The latest democratic cheat trick

Your sources are crap. Arizona has had vote by mail for a long time, no fraud. Same with other states. You just don't want voting to be easy and fair.
Let's not mince words. They want to suppress votes to steal the election.

That might be fair. We made that illegal in my state, too.

But you wrote something different in your OP. You wrote the bolded:

There's 5 states that do all mail-in voting. 10% of the country. And, it seems you just categorized their elections as 'shady dealings'.

If voter rolls are up to date and validated....I don't see a problem.....but that is not what is happening in many states. Most of Americans can go and cast their ballot in person showing proper identification, and checked off on the voter rolls....this is just too easy and assures a more accurate, clean, and honest election....why would anyone NOT want this, is totally beyond me.

To be honest its really easy for me to vote in person. Our polling place is the firehouse less than 2 miles down the road, In 18+ years I never had to wait more than a few minutes. Spoiled. But I will use the mail in this time. Most of those that run the polling stations are older / retired and shouldn't be subject to getting the virus.

Same here, my polling place is a short bike ride away, and I go in before I start work in the early morning. I just requested a mail in ballot. It works, and is safe. The cult is using the usual fear tactics.

The polls should be open for a full week as well.

Your sources are crap. Arizona has had vote by mail for a long time, no fraud. Same with other states. You just don't want voting to be easy and fair.

No, that is not true, at all. There are many states who will not update their voter rolls....this opens up huge doors for voter fraud. I got news for you....voting in this country has always been easy and fair.....it's the radical lefft who want to federalize your right to vote......just leave it alone, go to your place to vote, and if you will be out of town on election, request a mail in ballot and vote.....this is just too easy. But, no, no, no, not to the democrats for some reason.....you should be asking them why?

You are just parroting the latest narrative of the left....it is false and a lie....methinks you don't care.

If voter rolls are up to date and validated....I don't see a problem.....but that is not what is happening in many states. Most of Americans can go and cast their ballot in person showing proper identification, and checked off on the voter rolls....this is just too easy and assures a more accurate, clean, and honest election....why would anyone NOT want this, is totally beyond me.

People don't want covid. They don't want to wait hours in line. They can't get time off from work. No transportation. Sick. Tired. All kinds of reasons. Why do you care?

You're proposing a hypothetical which lacks any empirical evidence, and all existing evidence disproves the claim. Classic CT. Not going anywhere. File it next to Tara Reade.

The lemmings speak....follow your leaders off the cliff. Instead of just believing what they tell you......it doesn't take too much effort to check for yourself.....lest laziness is in your dna.

LOL, unlike You, I have no master other than a man killed on a cross many years ago. He gave me a mind and I use it to my best ability, verses you having allowed others to do you thinking for you. To each person's abilities, you took the easy path.

must suppress the vote for the orange precious.

I just picked out on citation as given in the Heritage Foundation link:

“In 2011 in Troy, New York, a local political operative was convicted for submitting fraudulent absentee ballots”

The case involved 8 actual ballots alleged to have been illegally tampered with. The case resulted in one single conviction:

Democrat admits role in voter fraud case

THERE IS NO SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE OF MAIL BALLOT FRAUD, PERIOD. NO DIFF THAN ANY OTHER VOTER FRAUD, WHICH IS ALSO INSIGNIFICANT.

MOST OF THE CASES OF MAIL BALLOT HARVESTING WERE LEGAL, AFTER WHICH LAWS WERE CHANGED. AFFECTED VOTERS WERE NOT COMPLAINING. THEY WANTED THE HELP IN VOTE SELECTION. IT WAS LEGAL.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/docs/pacei-voterfraudcases.pdf

People don't want covid. They don't want to wait hours in line. They can't get time off from work. No transportation. Sick. Tired. All kinds of reasons. Why do you care?

You're proposing a hypothetical which lacks any empirical evidence, and all existing evidence disproves the claim. Classic CT. Not going anywhere. File it next to Tara Reade.

Dam shame....great respect for the fallen heroes who gave you the right to vote....work will give you time to vote....no way, ask friends, family, walk, take a bus....I guess everybody has an excuse.

No, that is not true, at all. There are many states who will not update their voter rolls....this opens up huge doors for voter fraud. I got news for you....voting in this country has always been easy and fair.....it's the radical lefft who want to federalize your right to vote......just leave it alone, go to your place to vote, and if you will be out of town on election, request a mail in ballot and vote.....this is just too easy. But, no, no, no, not to the democrats for some reason.....you should be asking them why?

We update, and every single mail in ballot is matched with the voter's signature.

No, you just want to make it difficult for people to vote, that is undemocratic and un-American. Shame on you

LOL, unlike You, I have no master other than a man killed on a cross many years ago. He gave me a mind and I use it to my best ability, verses you having allowed others to do you thinking for you. To each person's abilities, you took the easy path.

Lol, off the high horse.....I am talking about voter integrity and you stoop to this crap. Typical....

Dam shame....great respect for the fallen heroes who gave you the right to vote....work will give you time to vote....no way, ask friends, family, walk, take a bus....I guess everybody has an excuse.

:lamo That's pathetically weak, redbeer.

Bull****. There are states that have been doing 100% mail in voting every election. There is no evidence of it being more subject to fraud. You are parroting trump's talking points to set up a narrative to excuse his loss this fall. Your gaslighting won't work here while I'm watching.

Utter BS. Nowhere in the United States has ever had an election where 100% of the voters do so by mail in voting.

We update, and every single mail in ballot is matched with the voter's signature.

No, you just want to make it difficult for people to vote, that is undemocratic and un-American. Shame on you

No, that is blatantly false...I stand by voter integrity and against ballot harvesting used in mail in votes. For me, it's not about who wins, but that it's just and fair....can you read me? It has NEVER been hard to vote in this country....what is undemocratic and unamerican is opening up a can of worms for the crooks to slip in and corrupt US elections. Shame is on anyone who is against truthful elections and votes.

Mail in voting alongside with ballot harvesting....don't be fooled by these crooks. They are attempting to cheat in the 2020 election, for they cannot win without cheating. Mail in voting is fine for those overseas, away from home, etc., but for the majority of Americans this has a large history of shady dealings....don't let them lie to you.

Vote-by-Mail Makes Fraud and Errors Worse | The Heritage Foundation

Heed Jimmy Carter on the Danger of Mail-In Voting - WSJ

Be wary of voting by mail initiatives | TheHill

If you stand with those who gave their life, limb, and freedom to give you the right to vote, please contact your states Representative and Congress person and let them know you wish for your vote to be validated, proofed, and assured to be counted correctly.

The biggest case involves a Republican in North Carolina why do you leave them out of this diatribe?

The biggest case involves Republicans in North Carolina why do you leave them out of this diatribe?

I haven't...it's mentioned in other posts....both parties know "ballot harvesting" is too easy to cheat in an election. I am all about fair, ethical, and truthful elections....not having political operatives going around grabbing up ballots....to me, that is pure asinine.

No, that is blatantly false...I stand by voter integrity and against ballot harvesting used in mail in votes. For me, it's not about who wins, but that it's just and fair....can you read me? It has NEVER been hard to vote in this country....what is undemocratic and unamerican is opening up a can of worms for the crooks to slip in and corrupt US elections. Shame is on anyone who is against truthful elections and votes.

Mythical crooks opening a can of worms. How is this not a conspiracy theory?

The can of worms was opened a long time ago. The mythical crooks are indeed myths.

No you don't. Vote by mail works, it has worked everywhere it has been offered. You are just trying to pull the same old BS scare tactics that have no backing, because your cult leader told you what to think.

Any person that tries to make it harder for any American to vote should be ashamed of themselves. You got nothing but fear, and we all see through you.

I haven't...it's mentioned in other posts....both parties know "ballot harvesting" is too easy to cheat in an election. I am all about fair, ethical, and truthful elections....not having political operatives going around grabbing up ballots....to me, that is pure asinine.

Both parties monitor elections, do they not?

gaslight card.jpg

If it is so easy why do they keep getting caught?

Back
Top Bottom