• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Insanely Sexy Women of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't gay bash. I just won't join in a circle with other men to fantasize about how hot women I'll never meet are. It sounds like some sort of lgbt issue that needs to be addressed far more than a proclamation of alpha masculinity; Sounds like you're looking for male validation with the excuse of posting pictures of fugly chicks who have no talent other than politics and wearing MAGA hats. Then again, I don't know of any man in my circle who participates in a political forum for the purpose of oogling women.

I don't think you understand that I don't have a problem with you doing it. I don't think you understand that what you're doing is legal. I won't demonstrate against your posts or use religious belief to attack them.

I am simply explaining that It's just not something the straight men I know do.

I think I touched a nerve.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

hahah Im still waiting for you to explain what this circle gay thing is you keep bringing up. So far only you brought up dudes in a circle doing gay stuff. Just you. How often do you infer men are in circles doing gay things? Its been twice so far today. In your inference...what are you seeing these men in your head doing exactly?

hahah Im still waiting for you to explain what this circle gay thing is you keep bringing up. So far only you brought up dudes in a circle doing gay stuff. Just you. How often do you infer men are in circles doing gay things? Its been twice so far today. In your inference...what are you seeing these men in your head doing exactly?

You think it is gay, I haven't said it is. Gay would mean at least two men having sex. Lgbt refers to the non-binary, that includes fetishing women in a group of men and exchanging ideas on their hotness. It simply isn't as straight as you think it is. I'm not saying it couldn't be straight, but it isn't a normal occurrence with the alpha males I know. They're usually out there sleeping with the women they get, and not all that concerned with posting their pictures on the internet.

You seem bothered by existing alpha male norms - however alpha males abhor the idea of sharing their sexual desires with other men electronically. Cowboys and bikers don't stand around texting away at other men about who they're into.

I think you've got identification and acceptance of the ideas expressed in my post confused.

I am identifying what this situation seems to be. A case of ill informed beta males trying to ram the idea that oogling women and posting their pictures is categorically "alpha male" behavior; you know like being a hunter, or warzone photographer, or even a construction worker. It isn't.

I suppose that the whole thing is really some yet to be fleshed out issues with one's sexuality that isn't dominated by normal binary theories; but it sure as hell isn't alpha male-like.

You think it is gay, I haven't said it is. Gay would mean at least two men having sex. Lgbt refers to the non-binary, that includes fetishing women in a group of men and exchanging ideas on their hotness. It simply isn't as straight as you think it is. I'm not saying it couldn't be straight, but it isn't a normal occurrence with the alpha males I know. They're usually out there sleeping with the women they get, and not all that concerned with posting their pictures on the internet.

You seem bothered by existing alpha male norms - however alpha males abhor the idea of sharing their sexual desires with other men electronically. Cowboys and bikers don't stand around texting away at other men about who they're into.

hahjaja jesus h christ...gay means two men having sex?!?!?!?! hajajjajajajahahahhahahhahhahahhahhhahahhahhahahahhahahah

I think you've got identification and acceptance of the ideas expressed in my post confused.

I am identifying what this situation seems to be. A case of ill informed beta males trying to ram the idea that oogling women and posting their pictures is categorically "alpha male" behavior; you know like being a hunter, or warzone photographer, or even a construction worker. It isn't.

I suppose that the whole thing is really some yet to be fleshed out issues with one's sexuality that isn't dominated by normal binary theories; but it sure as hell isn't alpha male-like.

Sorry but we are done. Im not interested in your fantasy. You apparently dont like to talk about hot women with men but appear to want to talk about guys doing things in a circle with guys instead. Sorry, but we are talking about hot women here. If you want to talk about guys doing things in a circle together please start your own thread. Also you literally defined gay as two "men" having sex. You need to be better than that on a political forum.

hahjaja jesus h christ...gay means two men having sex?!?!?!?! hajajjajajajahahahhahahhahhahahhahhhahahhahhahahahhahahah

What do you think the G in LGBT stands for? More importantly, why do you believe it is regular alpha male behavior to giggle with friends about what girls you find "insanely" hot? That's what teenagers on beach week do.

Not alpha males. They're out there, getting some, discussing politics, etc.

Sorry but we are done. Im not interested in your fantasy. You apparently dont like to talk about hot women with men but appear to want to talk about guys doing things in a circle with guys instead. Sorry, but we are talking about hot women here. If you want to talk about guys doing things in a circle together please start your own thread. Also you literally defined gay as two "men" having sex. You need to be better than that on a political forum.

Well, I was addressing the weird belief that alpha males sit at home on their PCs typing away about what women they'd do. You seem to have it. I'm not sure why, but it needed to be addressed. Alpha males simply aren't having these discussions. You think Floyd Mayweather sits on a forum talking about hot women? Nope. That's left up to beta males. He's out there being an alpha.

What do you think the G in LGBT stands for? More importantly, why do you believe it is regular alpha male behavior to giggle with friends about what girls you find "insanely" hot? That's what teenagers on beach week do.

Not alpha males. They're out there, getting some, discussing politics, etc.

If you dont like it then leave the thread. We get it, you dont like looking at hot women. You like talking about men in circles. Thats fine, whatever rocks your boat, but go start your own thread on that subject. The males here dont want to explore your male circle fantasy.

The right has some of the most beautiful and sexy women amongst its ranks. These are some of my favorites, feel free to post your own.

Ashton Birdie

38822490_1832984236797786_7923160951023468544_n.jpg

Lauren Southern

1490406378077.jpg

Lana Lokteff

images

Tomi Lahren

tomi-lahren-3.jpg

Interesting, the leftist looked at these pictures and immediately thought of men in circles. How Freudian.

Or they are raging out because they can't ever possibly attain women who look like this.

Its that as well but what really grinds their gears about this thread is that these women are conservative. Nothing irritates a leftist more than a conservative woman except for one thing....a hot conservative woman.

We all see what your idea of an alpha male is Hatuey.

145547017.jpg

"...seven alleged assaults Mayweather has committed against five different women..."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...weather-josie-harris-domestic-abuse/19221605/

Predictable.

We all see what your idea of an alpha male is Hatuey.

145547017.jpg

"...seven alleged assaults Mayweather has committed against five different women..."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...weather-josie-harris-domestic-abuse/19221605/

Predictable.

Oh TAAC, I was hoping you'd come down here and explain to us all just what part of sitting around with your guy friends makes you dominant male.

Alpha male has nothing to do with crimes committed. That's just silliness. It refers to dominance over others in his group, Floyd Mayweather is physically dominant, to the point where it has led him to commit crimes. That doesn't mean he'll sit around giggling with his guy friends about what women he finds hot. Not anymore than another alpha male who hasn't committed crimes.

We get it though, you made a little slip up, and now you're trying to sell guys who are alpha male on the idea that your internet fingers make you dominant.

That's not too subtle.

Its that as well but what really grinds their gears about this thread is that these women are conservative. Nothing irritates a leftist more than a conservative woman except for one thing....a hot conservative woman.

It doesn't grind my gears. It weirds me out that guys on a political forum want to sit around trading pictures of women they aren't going to be with. It doesn't seem dominant of anything; just wishful thinking and fetishism.

Or they are raging out because they can't ever possibly attain women who look like this.
... so, when is your next date with Tomi Lahren?

Laughable. Really.

Dumb right wingers will read or watch any commentary that some cute chick puts out there.

It doesn't grind my gears. It weirds me out that guys on a political forum want to sit around trading pictures of women they aren't going to be with. It doesn't seem dominant of anything; just wishful thinking and fetishism.

it weirds me out that there are guys who enter those threads and want ro talk about guys doing lgbt stuff with otyer guys...in a circle. Sorry We prefer hot conservative chicks.

it weirds me out that there are guys who enter those threads and want ro talk about guys doing lgbt stuff with otyer guys...in a circle. Sorry We prefer hot conservative chicks.
You seem to be in a circle, there are quite a few of you actually. There is TAAC, who thinks he is pulling Tomi Lahren types. SDET, a guy who's idea of pulling in women is luring them from "****holes" in the 3rd world. Then, there is you, a fellow who thinks sitting around typing about the girls you like for days is alpha male; you know, because alpha male can be anything from sitting at home fetishing to scuba diving on the weekends.

You seem to have completely misunderstood what people mean by dominant male. It involves dominance be it physical or psychological. As TAAC so awkwardly pointed out, it can even lead to committing crimes. But I digress.

What part of sitting around with guys on the internet makes you dominant/alpha male-like?

But there is nothing about liking women that makes you inherently dominant as other men see it. That's literally the most common thing for males to do - hell, even criminals can like women.

Why are you trying to sell the idea that liking women makes you dominant? That's weird.

True, and Dems tend to view supposed minority groups as their personal property, hastening back to the Democratic Party of the 1860's. Whenever a minority chooses to leave the herd and make their own way, they are scorned by the herd.

True, and Dems tend to view supposed minority groups as their personal property, hastening back to the Democratic Party of the 1860's. Whenever a minority chooses to leave the herd and make their own way, they are scorned by the herd.

Referring to minorities as a group of animals isn't too subtle, buddy. One day you will understand that minorities disagree with you because they don't see a benefit to your ideas. Then again, you believe you could get women who look like Tomi Lahren on the regular. You can't, so you're sitting here, telling us how hot women like her are. We get it, you and your friends like to reaffirm that if you could, you would.

It's weird.

Nothing says beta male like starting a thread about women out of a man's reach. It doesn't look right for a man to join in a circle with other men just to fantacize about sex with people they won't have sex with. Sort of latent LGBT of some sort to be honest.

The again, that's just me.

Out of the 48 people who've posted on this thread, you've submitted more posts than 44 of them. Let's analyze what that says about you, since you're so disinterested in the topic.

Le'go.

13374cb34c2a28b69a343ccd3435a0f9.jpg

Out of the 48 people who've posted on this thread, you've submitted more posts than 44 of them. Let's analyze what that says about you, since you're so disinterested in the topic.
I post a lot, it comes with being educated. New ideas just sort of flourish.

Referring to minorities as a group of animals isn't too subtle, buddy. One day you will understand that minorities disagree with you because they don't see a benefit to your ideas. Then again, you believe you could get women who look like Tomi Lahren on the regular. You can't, so you're sitting here, telling us how hot women like her are. We get it, you and your friends like to reaffirm that if you could, you would.

It's weird.

Herd- figure of speech. I'm not falling for your victim card, try that on the feint of heart. It works with many of them.

You'd be surprised, or more likely angry at the caliber of very attractive women who approach me on a pretty regular basis. It's not always a matter of the man having to pursue women. Maybe it is for you, but not for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom