• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Insanely Sexy Women of the Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, it shows people like you are indoctrinated, not a free thinker, and don't understand the definition of common words and phrases.

There is only one alpha in a group.

We get it - the alphas are the guys at home on their computers chatting it away about how much they like girls. The betas are the guys at boxing gyms, working tough jobs and getting laid.

Now, not only is TAAC pulling in Tomi Lahren look alikes, you are now trying to convince us that males who dominate finances, and sports are just like the guys spending their time at home telling all of us how hot some women are.

The beta level delusions in this thread are fun. You should just buy a second hand H2, and get some Guy Fieri highlights at this point, my friend.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Last edited:
We get it - the alphas are the guys at home on their computers chatting it away about how much they like girls.

The betas are the guys at boxing gyms. Lmao.

I see you have a comprehension problem. You must be a product of our schools these last few years.

Words have meaning. They don't mean what you want them to mean.

I see you have a comprehension problem. You must be a product of our schools these last few years.

Words have meaning. They don't mean what you want them to mean.

I see you've conceded that at no point does chatting away on the internet about what girls you like makes you dominant in a group. Its actually just the same old same old that every other male does.

I am glad you've decided you weren't going to pursue the definition of the word alpha male beyond the pedantic claim that - as it relates to human beings - it means the most dominant male in a group - we know that's just not true as millions of self proclaimed alpha males exist within our societal group (let's call it 'the West').

It is just kind of sad you didn't want to go in depth about just how liking women made you the most dominant man in a group of men where 97% like women as well (if we go by conservative estimates of LGBT men).

If only we could all be as dominant as guys posting pictures of women on the internet and bragging that they too could sleep with Tomi Lahren types.

We get it guys.

[emoji23]

I see you've conceded that at no point does chatting away on the internet about what girls you like makes you dominant in a group. Its actually just the same old same old that every other male does.
Get back with me when you understand the definition of words.

I am glad you've decided you weren't going to pursue the definition of the word alpha male beyond the pedantic claim that - as it relates to human beings - it means the most dominant male in a group - we know that's just not true as millions of self proclaimed alpha males exist within our societal group (let's call it 'the West').
Well, they are arrogant and ignorant.

It is just kind of sad you didn't want to go in depth about just how liking women made you the most dominant man in a group of men where 97% like women as well (if we go by conservative estimates of LGBT men).
I never made that claim. Please get at least a 8th grade mastery of the English language.

Get back with me when you understand the definition of words.

Well, they are arrogant and ignorant.

I never made that claim. Please get at least a 8th grade mastery of the English language.
The above is the perfect example of the response expected from people who aren't exactly dominating a conversation, anymore than they are dominating anyone in their lives.

We get it bud, in your world, it is the guy taking stock pictures with croissants and chatting away at the internet who might be dominant. The males out there getting sweaty, doing physically demanding jobs, and succeeding at life might be the betas.

The internet, serious stuff.

The above is the perfect example of the response expected from people who aren't exactly dominating a conversation, anymore than they are dominating anyone in their lives.

We get it bud, in your world, it is the guy taking stock pictures with croissants and chatting away at the internet who might be dominant. The males out there getting sweaty, doing physically demanding jobs, and succeeding at life might be the betas.

The internet, serious stuff.

Well, if you want a better conversation, start by being realistic.

Well, if you want a better conversation, start by being realistic.
I posted two men, one on his computer - one boxing. You decided that the guy on the computer might the alpha for some unknown reason - and the guy boxing might be a beta for some unknown reason.

Only we know for a fact one is dominant both physically and professionally (i.e financial stability + brawn) and the other is a stock picture of a skinny guy at a laptop dominating nothing - much like some of the folks in this thread.

You had your chance to be honest. You chose bull**** and now you're stuck complaining nobody gets you. We do get it, it's just not very alpha male-like opinion. Again, you are welcome to become the dominant male in the SDET, TAAC and AO trio to let us all know which part of liking women, and posting their pictures makes anyone dominant in a group.

Shying away from it just strengthens the point, buddy.

I posted two men, one on his computer - one boxing. You decided that the guy on the computer might the alpha for some unknown reason - and the guy boxing might be a beta for some unknown reason.
I was only pointing out that your assessment could be wrong. That there are other possibilities.

Only we know for a fact one is dominant both physically and professionally (i.e financial stability + brawn) and the other is a stock picture of a skinny guy at a laptop dominating nothing - much like some of the folks in this thread.
But are they part of the same group?

You had your chance to be honest. You chose bull**** and now you're stuck complaining nobody gets you. We do get it, it's just not very alpha male-like opinion. Again, you are welcome to become the dominant male in the SDET, TAAC and AO trio to let us all know which part of liking women, and posting their pictures makes anyone dominant in a group.
I am an alpha in a particular group. Just not any that you consider being a part of I bet.

You are lacking the comprehension of reality. I suggest you look up the definition of "alpha" and reevaluate your conclusions.

Shying away from it just strengthens the point, buddy.
We are arguing two different things. Maybe you should try a different word than "alpha" because that word is wrong for how you are using it. Maybe you should find a synonym that is better suited for your point of view.

Words have meaning people. Don't blame me for your lack of knowledge.

The right has some of the most beautiful and sexy women amongst its ranks. These are some of my favorites, feel free to post your own.

Tomi Lahren

tomi-lahren-3.jpg

I haven't heard of any of these people except for Tomi. Now I have to admit, Tomi's smart. I've seen her being welcomed as a guest on both Bill Maher and on Trevor's Daily Show. If only she used her smarts for good instead of evil!

One think I've observed is that when conservatives go on most nighttime talk shows they're treated with respect. I wish the same were true when liberals go on Fux Noose. The way Tucker treated Avenatti was inexcusable. No wonder Fux Noose is nothing but a right-wing circle jerk all the time.

I was only pointing out that your assessment could be wrong. That there are other possibilities.

But are they part of the same group?

I am an alpha in a particular group. Just not any that you consider being a part of I bet.

You are lacking the comprehension of reality. I suggest you look up the definition of "alpha" and reevaluate your conclusions.

We are arguing two different things. Maybe you should try a different word than "alpha" because that word is wrong for how you are using it. Maybe you should find a synonym that is better suited for your point of view.
Actually, I pointed out that liking women doesn't make you an alpha. Neither does posting pictures of them on the internet. You seem to have taken up the mantle that there is some subjective definition of alpha male where you get to dominate 2-4 people you know, and that makes you an alpha, as opposed to a domineering attitude in general. That's just the same silliness TAAC was discussing.

If you continually beat up 3 out of 10 kids in your neighborhood, you aren't an alpha male, you're just a bully with delusions of grandeur. That's one step below guys who want us to believe they really are pulling Tomi Lahren looking women.

Again, I made a simple point that has razzled a few feathers: there is no part of giggling with your guy friends about people you like that makes you an alpha male. There simply isn't any level of domination involved, just wishful thinking.

Change my mind.

I haven't heard of any of these people except for Tomi. Now I have to admit, Tomi's smart. I've seen her being welcomed as a guest on both Bill Maher and on Trevor's Daily Show. If only she used her smarts for good instead of evil!

One think I've observed is that when conservatives go on most nighttime talk shows they're treated with respect. I wish the same were true when liberals go on Fux Noose. The way Tucker treated Avenatti was inexcusable. No wonder Fux Noose is nothing but a right-wing circle jerk all the time.

What about Avenatti's recent stunt to gain publicity and disrupt the Kavanaugh confirmation? He represented a client who was clearly lying in order to keep his face in the news. Tucker Carlson was right in his assessment of him.

What about Avenatti's recent stunt to gain publicity and disrupt the Kavanaugh confirmation? He represented a client who was clearly lying in order to keep his face in the news. Tucker Carlson was right in his assessment of him.

The Left loves hot women too, as long as they're bringing charges or testimony against Trump and his allies.

So yes, he financially and physically dominates people of all sorts, and your response is that you wish and hope he'll end up poor. That doesn't sound like alpha male behavior. As a matter of fact, it sounds like the opposite of it. Then again, this whole thread seems like the opposite of alpha male behavior.

It sounds envious and soft. The ideas you've expressed here are for those who need to listen to Jordan Petersen in the first place. Alpha males don't need a bearded teacher writing self help books. They're just naturally dominant. To make it easier for you.

Alpha male behavior.

- Idris Elba Boxing.
ad992b2e681e3cce42d86c6d82c832d2.jpg

Not alpha behavior:

- this stock image of a guy sitting on a laptop at home telling his guy friends how much he likes girls.

9fdcb379a0ddc80a6e1f82b4fd996027.jpg

Which of these two activities do you think best qualify what you are doing?

I didn't say I hoped Mayweather would end up broke, I said he will end up broke. If you knew anything about the world of boxing you'd understand why Floyd is going to end up broke. But besides that, as a person, does this guy look like someone who makes smart investing choices?

Floyd-Mayweather-1000x600.jpg

Never heard of Idris Elba, and I'm someone who's followed boxing for over 10 years. As for Jordan Peterson, he's trying to mentor young men into bettering themselves, which is a noble pursuit. And trust me, you absolutely should pay closer attention to Peterson's message because your obsession with circle jerks and alpha males isn't healthy.

Well, if Avenatti was doing something illegal he should be disbarred. The way Tucker treated him was immature and inexcusable. As a trump supporter I realize there's nothing that can be said or done to a liberal that's too extreme. No worries.

Well, if Avenatti was doing something illegal he should be disbarred. The way Tucker treated him was immature and inexcusable. As a trump supporter I realize there's nothing that can be said or done to a liberal that's too extreme. No worries.

An ethics investigation may be warranted-

"His Newport Beach firm, Eagan Avenatti, emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in March after reaching agreements to pay its creditors. But Avenatti soon broke his promise that the firm would meet a May deadline to pay the Internal Revenue Service $440,291 in back taxes, penalties and interest. The firm also missed a $2-million payment, personally guaranteed by Avenatti, to Jason Frank, a lawyer who used to work there. As a result, Frank won a $10-million judgment against Eagan Avenatti."

Bankruptcy judge hits Michael Avenatti's firm with restraining order to freeze legal fees in 54 cases - Los Angeles Times

Bottom line: Avenatti is strapped for money. This may explain his decision to represent Julie Swetnick and defame Brett Kavanaugh's character.

An ethics investigation may be warranted-

"His Newport Beach firm, Eagan Avenatti, emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in March after reaching agreements to pay its creditors. But Avenatti soon broke his promise that the firm would meet a May deadline to pay the Internal Revenue Service $440,291 in back taxes, penalties and interest. The firm also missed a $2-million payment, personally guaranteed by Avenatti, to Jason Frank, a lawyer who used to work there. As a result, Frank won a $10-million judgment against Eagan Avenatti."

Bankruptcy judge hits Michael Avenatti's firm with restraining order to freeze legal fees in 54 cases - Los Angeles Times

Bottom line: Avenatti is strapped for money. This may explain his decision to represent Julie Swetnick and defame Brett Kavanaugh's character.

I guess unlike trump, Avenatti doesn't have a daddy to bail him out of a bankruptcy.

Trump's father was dead by the time he experienced bankruptcy issues IIRC.

https://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

Trump’s Inheritance
Fred Trump died in 1999 with an estimated net wealth between $250 million and $300 million according to a New York Times article at the time of death. While the specific amount Trump inherited from his father has not been revealed, a January 2016 article from the New York Times shows that Trump's will divided $20 million after taxes among his living children including Donald. Further, in 2003, it was reported that Donald and his siblings sold a portion of their father’s real estate holdings for around half a billion dollars. In addition to this inheritance, Trump’s father helped the mogul financially throughout his lifetime by giving him loans and access to trust funds, and establishing a wealth of real estate and political connections for his son.

I didn't say I hoped Mayweather would end up broke, I said he will end up broke.

When we get to the point that you look at an alpha male, and wish they'd end up broke, then it is clear you aren't as alpha as you pretend to be. That's what women do when they look at other women. They scowl and then claim that something bad will happen - as if they had a crystal ball.

Envy is a serious disease TAAC. It afflicts mostly beta males and women.

That said, you aren't doing much to demonstrate just how dominant you are. So far, we have unsubstantiated claims that women like Tomi Lahren are dating guys who spend hours if not days on political forums, in contradiction to the claim that alpha males don't need to prove that they are. Now, we have the female/beta male envy that most alpha males encounter.

You aren't helping yourself in this thread.

When we get to the point that you look at an alpha male, and wish they'd end up broke, then it is clear you aren't as alpha as you pretend to be. That's what women do when they look at other women. They scowl and then claim that something bad will happen - as if they had a crystal ball.

Envy is a serious disease TAAC. It afflicts mostly beta males and women.

That said, you aren't doing much to demonstrate just how dominant you are. So far, we have unsubstantiated claims that women like Tomi Lahren are dating guys who spend hours if not days on political forums, in contradiction to the claim that alpha males don't need to prove that they are. Now, we have the female/beta male envy that most alpha males encounter.

You aren't helping yourself in this thread.

So you don't actually follow boxing or Floyd, but you go online to pretend you do & to post pictures of fighters no one has ever heard of. Yeah, you're not a beta.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cen...y-pacquiao-fight-announcement-news.59880.html

So you don't actually follow boxing or Floyd, but you go online to pretend you do & to post pictures of fighters no one has ever heard of. Yeah, you're not a beta.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/50-cen...y-pacquiao-fight-announcement-news.59880.html

Gossip websites? Check.
Not knowing who Idris Elba is? Check.
Telling us you pick up women like Tomi Lahren? Check.

You aren't making a very good case for alpha male behavior. If anything, your posts give us the impression of incel tendencies.

Gossip websites? Check.
Not knowing who Idris Elba is? Check.
Telling us you pick up women like Tomi Lahren? Check.

You aren't making a very good case for alpha male behavior. If anything, your posts give us the impression of incel tendencies.

3975167029_cc949b8077_z.jpg

Bite harder Hatuey.

Honestly, they're more attractive than sexy. That's okay; as a typical man, I'm all about the visuals. Brains and personality are consolation prizes for the betas.

I'd hit the one with the knockers so hard, it'd register on satellite as a launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom